Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Reyes, Parrish both Questionable

From KFFL

Bills | Reyes does not practice Wednesday
    Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:20:07 -0700
    Buffalo Bills OG Tutan Reyes (shoulder) did not practice Wednesday, Oct. 18, and is listed as questionable for Week 7.

Bills | Parrish does not practice Wednesday
    Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:17:40 -0700
    Buffalo Bills WR Roscoe Parrish (hamstring) did not practice Wednesday, Oct. 18, and is listed as questionable for Week 7.

Bowens didnt practice either and is questionable, but who really gives a **** about him.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Reyes, Parrish both Questionable

if Parrish doesn't play, Nate better return punts and earn his damn salary for once.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

I would suspect Andre Davis would return punts if Parrish doesnt.. and that Davis would get more time as the 4th WR..

As for Reyes, gotta be Preston who would start.. Against big Vince W.. LOL, GREAT!

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Reyes is questionable, but so is Fowler. If both can't play, Preston can't start for both of them. Aaron Merz is listed as the third guy behind Preston at both LG and C. If you think Preston trying to block Wilfork will be interesting, Pat, How 'bout Merz trying to block him?
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by TigerJ
          Reyes is questionable, but so is Fowler. If both can't play, Preston can't start for both of them. Aaron Merz is listed as the third guy behind Preston at both LG and C. If you think Preston trying to block Wilfork will be interesting, Pat, How 'bout Merz trying to block him?
          hahahah.. maybe Peters can go down and Butler can step in as well.
          Hey, it worked for Detroit.. Lose all your starters!

Comment

• Kerr
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Feb 2005

If parrish doesn't play, there goes one of jp's big play threats. Then again, parrish is usually only good for one big play a game.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
              I would suspect Andre Davis would return punts if Parrish doesnt.. and that Davis would get more time as the 4th WR..

As for Reyes, gotta be Preston who would start.. Against big Vince W.. LOL, GREAT!
              yeah, I know it's really asking too much for Nate to contribute for his $7 million a season, but one can always hope....
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

If Reyes and Fowler are out I think it firstly gives us the option of seeing either Merz or Preston at centre. I also think we could bring in Butler on the right and maybe see Peters on the interior at LG

I wouldn't be concerned about Wilfork. If the argument against Fowler is his small size, Preston at 6ft5 311lbs and Merz at 6ft3 and well over 330lbs match up better in size terms. We have to see if we have diamonds in the rough or training camp fodder.

Even with the first choice (that makes me laugh) line I think we all expect to be beaten. If Butler or Merz or Preston come in and have a good day then it is not a total waste.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006

I think it would be Nate...he's listed as the 2nd string punt returner and the reason they gave for Nate not doing it last week was that he didn't practice last week. No excuses this time around.
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    yeah, I know it's really asking too much for Nate to contribute for his $7 million a season, but one can always hope....
                    Agreed.
                    I hope he does return the punts.. I wish he would, even if Parrish wasnt hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X