PDA

View Full Version : Willis Mcgahee's Birthday Party

pashi911
10-18-2006, 04:48 PM
Last week, I posted that I met Willis Mcgahee at a club in downtown Toronto. This past Monday night, Willis Mcgahee celebrated his 25th birthday with an entourage of Bills and other pro athletes. The party was sectioned off in the back of the club but that wasn't going to stop me from getting in on the action. That night, I met Takeo and Nate Clements and had a drink with Willis. I also saw his entire offensive line (biggest dudes I've ever seen) as well as, Angelo Crowell, and Shelton among others. I didn't recognize everyone but Chris Bosh from the Raptors was there as well. They came in limo buses and took over the place when they arrived. I was surprised not to see Losman, or Schobel but I was told that they weren't there. These guys sure know how to party. I hope it doesn't affect their game on Sunday against the Pats. Maybe he'll make it 3 weeks in a row in Toronto. I'll post again if he comes, and next time ill post a picture.

Take care Guys!!!!!!!!!

GO BUFFALO!

Typ0
10-18-2006, 04:51 PM
way to go JP. Way to be a team player.

justasportsfan
10-18-2006, 05:04 PM

why wasn't he there typo?

TacklingDummy
10-18-2006, 05:04 PM

He probably felt bad for almost getting Willis killed during the Lions game.

RockStar36
10-18-2006, 06:12 PM
Who is anybody on this board to question why JP didn't go to a b-day party. Get a grip people.

The_Philster
10-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Who is anybody on this board to question why JP didn't go to a b-day party. Get a grip people.
I find it more likely that JP was studying film and stuff than avoiding Willis :idunno:

BAM
10-18-2006, 06:20 PM
He didn't invite me. :(

justasportsfan
10-18-2006, 06:35 PM
Either he doesn't have a passport or he decided to go to Sundowners. Can't blame him not not wanting to go to a sausage fest. It's bad enough that he has his hands in Fowlers behind a lot of times.

unpaid_bills
10-18-2006, 07:56 PM
JP wasn't there he was busy taking his head out of his ass. :candle:

I am more surprised Ralph, Marv and Dick were not there, they like to boogie.

PECKERWOOD
10-18-2006, 07:57 PM
People are getting teamplayer and being gay mixed up. What do you guys want? Do you want JP to take body shots off of Willis McGahee's belly or something? Life isnt one big gay parade guys.

billsburgh
10-18-2006, 10:53 PM
He probably felt bad for almost getting Willis killed during the Lions game.
just like Flutie did to Thurman.

mybills
10-19-2006, 07:08 AM
This post is stupid.

LtBillsFan66
10-19-2006, 08:07 AM
Were there any white players there, or was it a black thang?

alohabillsfan
10-19-2006, 09:23 AM
And to think some posters think the NFL guys are never seen around town? HMMM you know who you are you just have to be old enough to get in! :bandwagon