PDA

View Full Version : What a bunch of frikkin babies!!!

X-Era
10-19-2006, 07:11 AM
Ya know guys, grow the hell up.

Seriously, I happened to read a few of these anti-JP posts at the same time my daughter was whining about wanting some gum. There was striking similarities in the rhetoric!

This is ridiculous. No more than 2 games ago, JP threw 22 of 32 for 222 yards and a TD to beat Minn when no one thought we would. This past week we lost to Detroit but JP threw 21 of 34 for 207 with 2 TD's and an INT.

You guys act like he is a piece of turd. What he IS right now is an average QB. Like it or lump it thats what he is. His stats prove it week in and week out. He moves up a bit and down a bit, but overall so far he is average. Do we need more? yes. But can JP get there? yes. Its a matter of giving him the time to learn.

JPs stats this year are on par with Holcombs from last year, they are virtually the same. Many clamored for KH to start until he stunk up the pre-season.

JP isnt a star yet, or even a good QB, hes average. Can he become one? who knows. But he isnt a pile of garbage either. Hes a young QB who is playing like a young QB. But he is getting better and thats all we should care about.

Seriously, just STFU. This whining, 6 games in is silly. You dont build Rome in a day, watch for improvement, and if we dont get that over the season. Then its time to make a change.

Earthquake Enyart
10-19-2006, 07:19 AM

Seriously, I happened to read a few of these pro-JP posts at the same time my dog was whining about wanting to go outside. There was striking similarities in the rhetoric, and in the end result of the dog going outside.

This is ridiculous. No more than 3 games ago, JP blew a game against the poece of crap Jets. This past week we lost to Detroit but JP threw an int and had a horrendous fumble and was sacked right before halftime on an incredibly boneheaded play.

You guys act like he is not a piece of turd. What he IS right now is a below average QB. Like it or lump it thats what he is. And to be honest, anyone who watches Akili Smith knows what a young piece of turd QB can look like.

JPs stats this year are worse than Holcombs from last year in the turnover and sacked categories.

JP isnt a star yet, or even a good QB, he's below average. Can he become one? who knows. But he looks like a pile of garbage so far. Hes a young QB who is playing like a horrible young QB. And he is not getting better and that's all we should care about.

Seriously, just STFU. This whining, that he will somehow miraculously transform into Steve Young given a set number of 16 games is silly. We've watched for improvement, and haven't gotten any yet. It's the same thing over and over and over. Sack! Fumble! Int! Its time to make a change.

X-Era
10-19-2006, 07:22 AM

Seriously, I happened to read a few of these pro-JP posts at the same time my dog was whining about wanting to go outside. There was striking similarities in the rhetoric, and in the end result of the dog going outside.

This is ridiculous. No more than 3 games ago, JP blew a game against the poece of crap Jets. This past week we lost to Detroit but JP threw an int and had a horrendous fumble and was sacked right before halftime on an incredibly boneheaded play.

You guys act like he is not a piece of turd. What he IS right now is a below average QB. Like it or lump it thats what he is. And to be honest, anyone who watches Akili Smith knows what a young piece of turd QB can look like.

JPs stats this year are worse than Holcombs from last year in the turnover and sacked categories.

JP isnt a star yet, or even a good QB, he's below average. Can he become one? who knows. But he looks like a pile of garbage so far. Hes a young QB who is playing like a horrible young QB. And he is not getting better and that's all we should care about.

Seriously, just STFU. This whining, that he will somehow miraculously transform into Steve Young given a set number of 16 games is silly. We've watched for improvement, and haven't gotten any yet. It's the same thing over and over and over. Sack! Fumble! Int! Its time to make a change.

The beauty of this response is you have NO control and JP will continue to start!

So, flame away flamer the facts are the facts. JP is our starter this year no matter how much people like your self want him removed!

Earthquake Enyart
10-19-2006, 07:28 AM
The beauty of this response is you have NO control and JP will continue to start!

So, flame away flamer the facts are the facts. JP is our starter this year no matter how much people like your self want him removed!
When we are 2-5 at the bye, especially if he looks the same as he has the first 6 games, believe me there will be a change.

kernowboy
10-19-2006, 07:28 AM
Excellent, excellent post.

When Marv/Dick took over the rebuild job looked like being at least two seasons. We drafted very well - Kevin Ellison in the 6th is a steal and even McCargo will come good - but Free Agency whiffed a little but I'll cut them some slack and will be sure they'll do better next time.

With our first 4 draft picks and 2 or 3 astute free agency signings we could completely overhaul the team and be in the playoffs come 2007. All this doom and gloom and navel gazing is a little tiresome.

We are lucky in that of the 3 pieces we really need LT, NT, TE, two-thirds have very very good options in the draft or free agency

So we can go in the draft for LB, LT, DE, and NT, suggested players being Posluzny, Doug Free, Dan Bazuin, and Justin Harrell, and in Free Agency TE in Dan Graham, WR in Wilford and maybe a CB to help out Youboty and it all looks much better.

Dr. Lecter
10-19-2006, 07:32 AM
When we are 2-5 at the bye, especially if he looks the same as he has the first 6 games, believe me there will be a change.

To who?

That would be pointless and would be a real waste of the season. This staff is not like Mularkey and his clowns. Changing QBs after 7 games would be idiotic.

Secondly, your 'last 6 games' comment is confusing. JP has has had one true bad game. The Jets game was mixed. Chicago is, well Chicago a team that makes most QB's look like crap. Much of the Detroit game was ugly. He was very good aganst Minnesota and Miami. .

jmb1099
10-19-2006, 07:34 AM
Why are you leaving the Zone?:pray: :fogey:

kernowboy
10-19-2006, 07:34 AM
and specifically regarding JP as I went a little off message, what will make him better are
1) a good LT he can have confidence in
2) a TE who can receive and be an outlet
3) a big WR who compliment Evans

at present we have

Gandhi - enough said
Royal - a mediocre player
Price - 5.10, 190lbs

to be replaced by

a drafted LT could be Joe Thomas, Doug Free, Joe Staley all better than Gandhi
Dan Graham or Jeramy Stevens, TE
Ernest Wilford, 6.4, 223lbs

I challenge anyone to say that adding these 3 players or similar wouldn't make any QB much better than what we currently have

jmb1099
10-19-2006, 07:35 AM
Why are you leaving the Zone?:pray: :fogey:
Oops my bad...I mean are your posts leaving the zone?

mybills
10-19-2006, 07:36 AM
and NE, doc. :up:

ICE74129
10-19-2006, 07:42 AM
When we are 2-5 at the bye, especially if he looks the same as he has the first 6 games, believe me there will be a change. I bet there will be no change at the QB position. Care to bet?

THATHURMANATOR
10-19-2006, 08:03 AM

Seriously, I happened to read a few of these anti-JP posts at the same time my daughter was whining about wanting some gum. There was striking similarities in the rhetoric!

This is ridiculous. No more than 2 games ago, JP threw 22 of 32 for 222 yards and a TD to beat Minn when no one thought we would. This past week we lost to Detroit but JP threw 21 of 34 for 207 with 2 TD's and an INT.

You guys act like he is a piece of turd. What he IS right now is an average QB. Like it or lump it thats what he is. His stats prove it week in and week out. He moves up a bit and down a bit, but overall so far he is average. Do we need more? yes. But can JP get there? yes. Its a matter of giving him the time to learn.

JPs stats this year are on par with Holcombs from last year, they are virtually the same. Many clamored for KH to start until he stunk up the pre-season.

JP isnt a star yet, or even a good QB, hes average. Can he become one? who knows. But he isnt a pile of garbage either. Hes a young QB who is playing like a young QB. But he is getting better and thats all we should care about.

Seriously, just STFU. This whining, 6 games in is silly. You dont build Rome in a day, watch for improvement, and if we dont get that over the season. Then its time to make a change.
:bf1:

They have already proved they have nothing else in mind to replace JP with. They just like to complain.

PECKERWOOD
10-19-2006, 08:21 AM
Excellent, excellent post.

When Marv/Dick took over the rebuild job looked like being at least two seasons. We drafted very well - Kevin Ellison in the 6th is a steal and even McCargo will come good - but Free Agency whiffed a little but I'll cut them some slack and will be sure they'll do better next time.

With our first 4 draft picks and 2 or 3 astute free agency signings we could completely overhaul the team and be in the playoffs come 2007. All this doom and gloom and navel gazing is a little tiresome.

We are lucky in that of the 3 pieces we really need LT, NT, TE, two-thirds have very very good options in the draft or free agency

So we can go in the draft for LB, LT, DE, and NT, suggested players being Posluzny, Doug Free, Dan Bazuin, and Justin Harrell, and in Free Agency TE in Dan Graham, WR in Wilford and maybe a CB to help out Youboty and it all looks much better.

Dont forget Superman, aka Alan Branch, at DT! =)
I hope they take him in the first round and get a LT in the 2nd, Im the type of guy who wants them to draft defense first.

Inetpub
10-19-2006, 09:05 AM

JP isnt a star yet, or even a good QB, hes average. Can he become one? who knows. But he isnt a pile of garbage either. Hes a young QB who is playing like a young QB. But he is getting better and thats all we should care about. Yep. Im glad im hes just average. We dont need a good QB. They are just a waste of talent anyways. The only QB we need is one that will beat out two backup QBs and post similar numbers and throw 1/2 his TDs for the year on last minute useless plays when we already lost the game. But not to worry cause all we really care about is what JP thinks and how wavvy his hair is. We shouldn't really care that Buffalo loses all the time. Its not like Im wasting my money on the game. I'll just watch another football game after the first 3 minutes knowing that we already lost.
But not to worry. We always have 2016! Maybe by then he might be below average and off his rookie year.

justasportsfan
10-19-2006, 09:12 AM
people need a scapegoat. Jp is it.

Slim
10-19-2006, 09:15 AM

So your saying will start new QB even if we are oficially out of playoff contention???

Doubt it.

X-Era
10-19-2006, 09:56 AM
Yep. Im glad im hes just average. We dont need a good QB. They are just a waste of talent anyways. The only QB we need is one that will beat out two backup QBs and post similar numbers and throw 1/2 his TDs for the year on last minute useless plays when we already lost the game. But not to worry cause all we really care about is what JP thinks and how wavvy his hair is. We shouldn't really care that Buffalo loses all the time. Its not like Im wasting my money on the game. I'll just watch another football game after the first 3 minutes knowing that we already lost.
But not to worry. We always have 2016! Maybe by then he might be below average and off his rookie year.

Gosh, your right, thats what I said.

Why not simply read back through what I wrote and realize that it is simply a more moderate, patient approach to a known problem.

patmoran2006
10-19-2006, 10:12 AM

First of all you need to check yourself at the door. You're telling other people to "grow the hell up"? So that means because I don't like JP Losman and I dont think he's ever going to be the answer for my favorite team, that I'm immature? How F'n ignorant is that?

This is a God damn message board, people are entitled to think and say whatever they want, as long as it if falls under the guidelines of the rules. So until (FORGET the stats) I see some of the INTANGIBLES (Poise, Patience, Leadership, Presence, Team rallying around HIM) that make for a consistent winning quarterback, I will continue to clamor for another quarterback every opportunity I get.

You're practically bragging that JP's stats are on par with Holcomb's. That's exactly why we've sniffed the playoffs once in the past seven years.

X-Era
10-19-2006, 03:34 PM
First of all you need to check yourself at the door. You're telling other people to "grow the hell up"? So that means because I don't like JP Losman and I dont think he's ever going to be the answer for my favorite team, that I'm immature? How F'n ignorant is that?

This is a God damn message board, people are entitled to think and say whatever they want, as long as it if falls under the guidelines of the rules. So until (FORGET the stats) I see some of the INTANGIBLES (Poise, Patience, Leadership, Presence, Team rallying around HIM) that make for a consistent winning quarterback, I will continue to clamor for another quarterback every opportunity I get.

You're practically bragging that JP's stats are on par with Holcomb's. That's exactly why we've sniffed the playoffs once in the past seven years.

Thers is absolutely NOTHING wrong with disliking JP. But whats ridiculous is to come here over and over and over and slam away at our starting quarterback. Even that isnt ridiculous per say. What the MOST ridiculous is that posts of this nature accomplish nothing! They do nothing more than annoy a whole host of folks who love the Bills, appreciate the fact that we even have a team to root for, and want to actually try to enjoy the season since it always seems so short.

Yet many here can only manage to try to slam him and the team in some vain attempt to try to prove they were right. Last time I checked this board is titled the "BillsZone" NOT the "I will prove Im right board".

Seriously, what the hell is the point? I can understand venting. I have done it myself plenty, but hating JP, or the team, and hammering away at them endlessly is NOT venting. Venting implies a short burst, what THAT is is more like a constant, endless, stream.

Why take all the fun out of Bills football? Isnt our team worth anything at all? Isnt STILL an NFL team, that STILL plays 16 games every year, STILL has a draft, and STILL goes out and play competitive ball? The team may not be playoff bound this year, but they have only been badly beaten in 1 game. That means the majority of the time, they are playing competitive ball. Now, win or lose, its STILL football, we are in almost every game, and that ought to be fun.

Instead, we are stuck hearing about how this sucks, that sucks, the sky is falling, and the team will never win a Superbowl.

Let me say this right now:

I would rather be a Bills fan and never win a Superbowl, than NOT HAVE A TEAM AT ALL!!!!

Hate JP? fine. Who cares. It doesnt matter. Rather than annoy all of your fellow board members with it, why not make your feelings known and move on.

That said, you, like me, can say whatever you like within the confines of the TOS. But then others will say what they want too, and at this point many are saying enough is enough, give up the endless hating, and lets move on.

Typ0
10-19-2006, 03:40 PM

that's as far as I got. At minimum it's an insult. Perhaps it should be reported.

Ickybaluky
10-19-2006, 04:02 PM
Actually, the really scary part of your post is that you procreated.

What's her name, Japina?

shelby
10-19-2006, 04:59 PM
You guys are killing me.

You bicker endlessly and drive people away from the board in droves.

i dread reading anything in this forum these days.

Can't y'all just agree to disagree and be respectful of each others' differing opinions?

TacklingDummy
10-19-2006, 05:03 PM
Harmony is boring.

shelby
10-19-2006, 05:04 PM
Are you married, TD?
Try it...you'll find all the discord you could ever ask for without cluttering up the Zone.

:D

GFLuNEEDit
10-19-2006, 06:04 PM

Typical.

Someone doesnt agree that his hero is a future star so they need to grow up.

LOL

GFLuNEEDit
10-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Thers is absolutely NOTHING wrong with disliking JP. But whats ridiculous is to come here over and over and over and slam away at our starting quarterback. Even that isnt ridiculous per say. What the MOST ridiculous is that posts of this nature accomplish nothing! They do nothing more than annoy a whole host of folks who love the Bills, appreciate the fact that we even have a team to root for, and want to actually try to enjoy the season since it always seems so short.

The question is why does it annoy you ?

Why do you insist on silencing opinions that dont agree with yours ?

When and if he has a good game will you ask everyone to stop with the Losman worship
because it annoys some people ?

Hell no , you just feel it is your right to attempt to silence someone's opinion if it is contrary to yours.

You say it accomplishes nothing. Well what does anything on here accomplish ?

You say you love the Bills ? What could loving the Bills possibly accomplish ?

X-Era
10-19-2006, 06:44 PM
The question is why does it annoy you ?

Why do you insist on silencing opinions that dont agree with yours ?

When and if he has a good game will you ask everyone to stop with the Losman worship
because it annoys some people ?

Hell no , you just feel it is your right to attempt to silence someone's opinion if it is contrary to yours.

You say it accomplishes nothing. Well what does anything on here accomplish ?

You say you love the Bills ? What could loving the Bills possibly accomplish ?

1) You have a deal! Part of being "spin free" is not to get too hyped when life is good and nogt to get too down when life is bad. If, and IMO when, JP has another good game, I will make sure to fire off a post reminding everyone its one game.

2) Whatever, say what you like. But you can fully expect that as much hating as many do, it will only enflame those of us who want to actually enjoy the game of football and our team. Expect MORE positive posts and responses than negative ones here.

And again. The beauty is that JP will continue to start whether a few "fans" here like it or not. And NONE of us have any say.

GFLuNEEDit
10-19-2006, 07:29 PM
And again. The beauty is that JP will continue to start whether a few "fans" here like it or not. And NONE of us have any say.
I'd say it's a lot more than a few. It might even be the majority.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

X-Era
10-19-2006, 07:35 PM
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
I'd say it's a lot more than a few. It might even be the majority.

No, it isnt. start a poll and find out for yourself

Dont drink the water
10-20-2006, 07:05 AM
Ya know guys, grow the hell up..

:rofl: This is someone from the nursery telling grade schoolers to grow up!