PDA

View Full Version : NFL Sirrius says Spikes won't be a Bill next year!!

HHURRICANE
10-19-2006, 07:46 AM
I apologize to those fans who saw this coming because I didn't. TKO is probably not going to renogtiate his contract and they were saying he is making 4.5 million and I think Pat posted it's 5.5 million next year.

This is the unbelievable part. They were intimating that he will be a PATRIOT next year!!! You don't just pull that out of your butt either. They were acting like they were in the know on this one!!

Night Train
10-19-2006, 07:51 AM
If it proves out he's not fully recovered from his injury, then I could see it happening. He's frustrated and wishes to play for a winner.

But if he can't stay healthy, the big $$ will not be offered by anyone.

mybills
10-19-2006, 07:54 AM
NE isn't known for taking injury prone players, are they? :scratch:

HHURRICANE
10-19-2006, 08:00 AM
NE isn't known for taking injury prone players, are they? :scratch:

I'm not sure I understand your post? Spikes isn't injury prone. He had one injury and it was a freak occurence.

THATHURMANATOR
10-19-2006, 08:02 AM
Good riddance.

THATHURMANATOR
10-19-2006, 08:05 AM
Think about this at least. Getting rid of TKO and Clements opens TONS of cap room. I would like TKO to stay even at 85% of his former self. I don't care if he or anyone on this team leaves if they aren't 100% committed to the team and this city.

don137
10-19-2006, 08:06 AM
I'm not sure I understand your post? Spikes isn't injury prone. He had one injury and it was a freak occurence.

He's had two injuries that has kept him out of the lineup all but 4 games out of the last 20. He may not of been injury prone early in his career but now that heis body has taken a beating one has to wonder. I hope he can recover fully and play at the level we know and love. If he does then there is no need to renegotiate. If he can not play like his former self and is the next Sam Cowart then he is not worth the $$ and I wish him well.

eyedog
10-19-2006, 08:10 AM
Another reason both Spikes and Clements should have been traded Tuesday.
But instead we will just watch them walk out the door after the season with nothing.

kernowboy
10-19-2006, 08:11 AM
Phew ... add this to Fletcher-Baker being a free agent demanding loads of money as well and my suggestion about drafting Posluzny doesn't seem so stupid especially as there will be little in Free Agency.

With the type of injury TKO suffered, it only needed to be one, to be a career killer, and in many ways he will never be the same again. With the impressive start that Kevin Ellison has made I wonder if retaining TKO will impede his development.

And by releasing TKO, and not signing Clements or Fletcher Baker it provides a huge war chest to go after a TE, a no2 receiver and a NT

Dr. Lecter
10-19-2006, 08:12 AM
What were the Bills offerred for them?

And how the hell does NFL Sirius know this already? The season is not even half over.

kernowboy
10-19-2006, 08:13 AM
Like Patmoran says nobody would have traded for Clements or Spikes unless they agree to a long term deal

eyedog
10-19-2006, 08:26 AM
Give them away for late rd. draft picks. Some winning team would have went for the rent a player for the rest of the year.

HHURRICANE
10-19-2006, 08:28 AM
Another reason both Spikes and Clements should have been traded Tuesday.
But instead we will just watch them walk out the door after the season with nothing.

Spikes would have been a hard trade.

As far as I'm concerned if we can't with these guys than why sweat it if they are gone.

TD get's a frickin "F" for his signings of FA's.

Posey
Fletcher
Spikes
Adams
Milloy
Vincent

This group turned out to bring us nothing. Call it what you will but we didn't win with them.

kernowboy
10-19-2006, 08:32 AM
I've always been a fan of draft your own. I absolutely hate giving up even 7th rounders as we always seem to get stiffed on the deal.

If Fletcher-Baker and Clements leave, will we be in line for a compensatory pick?

A compensatory pick in the 3rd and in the 5th or 6th would be very very good

Mr. Miyagi
10-19-2006, 08:38 AM
They were intimating that he will be a PATRIOT next year!!! You don't just pull that out of your butt either. They were acting like they were in the know on this one!!
The media always thinks every name player is going to the Pats. They are in love with Buttchick.

eyedog
10-19-2006, 08:39 AM
Donadumb F-ed this team bad and it's gonna take a couple of good drafts to straighten it out.

Kerr
10-19-2006, 08:41 AM
Can't say i'd be surprised. It would suck to see him go. I liked his passion for the game. He's been frustrated with his injury and everything else since he's been here. He'd probably return to Cincy since they're a playoff team on paper.

PECKERWOOD
10-19-2006, 08:41 AM

As far as I'm concerned if we can't with these guys than why sweat it if they are gone.

Posey
Fletcher
Spikes
Adams
Milloy
Vincent

This group turned out to bring us nothing. Call it what you will but we didn't win with them.
Actually, thats a really impressive list. Alot of those players were involved in our defense when it was #2 in the league, and we were in the top 5 defenses for like what 2-3 years? Defense can help you win games, but they cant score touchdowns for you too. Ok, unless your the Chicago Bears! But they arguably have the best defender in the NFL (my opinion), in Brian Urlacher.

PECKERWOOD
10-19-2006, 08:42 AM
Their is still alot of football to be played, if TKO makes a good recovery, I want him back for sure.

Ickybaluky
10-19-2006, 08:52 AM
Think about this at least. Getting rid of TKO and Clements opens TONS of cap room.

That is a dumb statement, Thurm. Who cares if you have tons of cap room, pretty much every team is going to be in good cap shape next year because the cap has gone up so much.

But, hey, if you want to be the cap-room champs, god bless ya'. You can unseat the Cardinals for that title.

justasportsfan
10-19-2006, 08:55 AM

Posey
Fletcher
Spikes
Adams
Milloy
Vincent

actually those were good signings. The problem was hiring someone who could put things together. TD had steaks but hired Mcdonalds cooks.

ICE74129
10-19-2006, 08:57 AM
I apologize to those fans who saw this coming because I didn't. TKO is probably not going to renogtiate his contract and they were saying he is making 4.5 million and I think Pat posted it's 5.5 million next year.

This is the unbelievable part. They were intimating that he will be a PATRIOT next year!!! You don't just pull that out of your butt either. They were acting like they were in the know on this one!!

Someone here has been saying that....I wonder who?

blackonyx89
10-19-2006, 08:59 AM
I can understand why he want to leave. He wants to be on a winner. That's why he left Cincy and eventually Buffalo. And he wants to be paid too,typical professional athlete.

Aside form his injuries he did the best he could with this team. C-Ya TKO!

PECKERWOOD
10-19-2006, 09:00 AM
actually those were good signings. The problem was hiring someone who could put things together. TD had steaks but hired Mcdonalds cooks.
When we had Greg Williams as the defensive coordinator, our D played superbly. Its really a shame that things didnt work out with him.. It was pretty funny when Jerry Gray became our DC, thats when it started going down hill.

justasportsfan
10-19-2006, 09:02 AM
I can understand why he want to leave. He wants to be on a winner. That's why he left Cincy and eventually Buffalo. And he wants to be paid too,typical professional athlete.

If that happens, he may end up w/ the redskins. Reunited with Vincent and the other guys.

HHURRICANE
10-19-2006, 09:02 AM
Actually, thats a really impressive list. Alot of those players were involved in our defense when it was #2 in the league, and we were in the top 5 defenses for like what 2-3 years? Defense can help you win games, but they cant score touchdowns for you too. Ok, unless your the Chicago Bears! But they arguably have the best defender in the NFL (my opinion), in Brian Urlacher.

DING, DING, DING. Yet another winner this AM and you didn't even know it. The Bears offense sucked the other night. Guess what? It didn't matter. When you have players that never quit you win games. Urlacher's strip of Edgerin James will be somewhere in his media guide at the HOF.

The players I listed before won't be with him. We didn't draft winners but individuals with talent. Big difference.

ICE74129
10-19-2006, 09:04 AM
Donadumb F-ed this team bad and it's gonna take a couple of good drafts to straighten it out. He brought in a bunch of 'Me' players because they had a NAME. They were nothing more than fan appeasment signings.

ICE74129
10-19-2006, 09:06 AM
DING, DING, DING. Yet another winner this AM and you didn't even know it. The Bears offense sucked the other night. Guess what? It didn't matter. When you have players that never quit you win games. Urlacher's strip of Edgerin James will be somewhere in his media guide at the HOF.

The players I listed before won't be with him. We didn't draft winners but individuals with talent. Big difference.

We NEVER had a D as good as this Bears D is. They are on par with the Ravens in 00 or so. Our D has never been good enough they could carry a team to a superbowl. The Bears D is.

As for as those guys, Most of them flat quit when **** didn't go their way. Adams flat quit last year and TKO is short timing it this year. Talented but crappy 'me' attitudes.

SquishDaFish
10-19-2006, 09:18 AM
TKO is not going to go anywhere. He will be a Bill next year.

Gunzlingr
10-19-2006, 10:19 AM
I predict they trade him before the draft.

Saratoga Slim
10-19-2006, 10:21 AM
I don't think TKO is going anywhere unless he can't get healthy this season. We certainly don't need to create another hole to fill, and TKO is both a high-character guy and someone who fits our scheme to a T. Unless we can get something big for him in a trade, we're not going to let him walk.

patmoran2006
10-19-2006, 10:27 AM

Posey
Fletcher
Spikes
Adams
Milloy
Vincent

Come on dude, you gotta be kidding me.

Those guys were the heart of a defense that was ranked #2 in the entire NFL back to back seasons. Spikes made a Pro Bowl with Buffalo and was on his way to more before getting hurt on a freak play. Fletcher has been playing at a Pro Bowl level for a long time but always gets passed over because of overrated guys like Zack Thomas. Sam Adams made a pro bowl and was a force in the middle until last year, when Mularkey let this entire team fall apart. Vincent and Milloy were solid until age caught up to them last year (as well as horrible coaching by Gray).

Donahoe built a PLAYOFF calibre defense that was good enough to keep us in a lot of games.. It was his mistakes offensively that always did this team in.

patmoran2006
10-19-2006, 10:28 AM
And ya gotta give TKO this season to see how he plays. If he gets healthier, there are few linebackers in the NFL better than him.

Let's see what happens. WHy would you want to lose your best player?

Devin
10-19-2006, 10:28 AM
That is a dumb statement, Thurm. Who cares if you have tons of cap room, pretty much every team is going to be in good cap shape next year because the cap has gone up so much.

But, hey, if you want to be the cap-room champs, god bless ya'. You can unseat the Cardinals for that title.

Thank You.

It doesnt take much to get this group going. Prior to this season half these guys would have hand washed TKO's jock if he asked. But he gets injured and doesnt come back quick enough for their taste and they are ready to ship him out.

Im not sure who the knobs on Sirius are, but wtf do they know? His cap hit is not killing us, thats just ******ed logic.

Devin
10-19-2006, 10:29 AM
And ya gotta give TKO this season to see how he plays. If he gets healthier, there are few linebackers in the NFL better than him.

Don't go bringing facts into the argument.

You say the word "trade" around here and it doesnt matter who it is.

patmoran2006
10-19-2006, 10:37 AM
Here is a simple reality.. Buffalo has enough talent at the skill positions to compete for a playoff spot.

If I was Marv, I would want EVERY SINGLE non Offensive and defensive linemen back on this roster next year, and that includes Fletcher and Spikes (Unless he gets hurt again)

I would spend EVERY free agent move and EVERY high draft pick on both sides of the line next year, and I do mean every..

one thing people NEVER talk about and a huge reason why Losman will almost certainly be back next year; is because he comes CHEAP.

THATHURMANATOR
10-19-2006, 10:38 AM

Sorry brainiac.

What is dumb about it? They don't want to be here and are not performing. Why not use the money for players who can and will?

I know because your team has won championships your football knowledge trumps mine but I try.

eyedog
10-19-2006, 10:39 AM
Spikes is their best player when healthy. He is neither healthy or their best player right now. Maybe he will get healthy but maybe he won't ever be the same player. We've seen what that injury did to Cowart.

THATHURMANATOR
10-19-2006, 10:40 AM
Thank You.

It doesnt take much to get this group going. Prior to this season half these guys would have hand washed TKO's jock if he asked. But he gets injured and doesnt come back quick enough for their taste and they are ready to ship him out.

Im not sure who the knobs on Sirius are, but wtf do they know? His cap hit is not killing us, thats just ******ed logic.

I never licked his balls, and am not hoping he leaves currently. I am not going to care if he leaves either though.

JJamezz
10-19-2006, 10:41 AM

That says it all.

EDS
10-19-2006, 10:43 AM

Posey
Fletcher
Spikes
Adams
Milloy
Vincent

Hold on there. Fletcher, Adams and Spikes (pre-injury) all validated the contracts they received with their play on the field. Those were all good signings. No way TD can be blamed for Spikes blowing out his achilles - especially since he had been so durable prior to that.

Hate on TD all you want, he deserves it, but those three guys were excellent signings that we as Bills fans should not regret.

mybills
10-19-2006, 10:46 AM
He's had two injuries that has kept him out of the lineup all but 4 games out of the last 20. He may not of been injury prone early in his career but now that his body has taken a beating one has to wonder.
Thanks for answering for me. I hate explaining myself. :D

THATHURMANATOR
10-19-2006, 10:48 AM
Think about this at least. Getting rid of TKO and Clements opens TONS of cap room. I would like TKO to stay even at 85% of his former self. I don't care if he or anyone on this team leaves if they aren't 100% committed to the team and this city.
Way to quote only part of my post BTW NE.....

Earthquake Enyart
10-19-2006, 10:49 AM
This post is a moron.

Dont drink the water
10-19-2006, 10:50 AM

Two that I count - but who is counting?

THATHURMANATOR
10-19-2006, 10:52 AM
This post is a moron.
This post is a stupid ass hole mutha ****er.

Jan Reimers
10-19-2006, 11:07 AM
TKO, after his injury, is an average linebacker who will count $5.5M against the Cap next year. Would anyone be surprised if he is gone?

Earthquake Enyart
10-19-2006, 11:14 AM
C'mon Thurm. I was kidding. :::

alohabillsfan
10-19-2006, 11:15 AM
Someone here has been saying that....I wonder who?

Find it and show us and don't break your arm!

patmoran2006
10-19-2006, 11:18 AM
Spikes isnt done..

Give him 1-2 more weeks.. watch.

Some of you are going to feel ******ed when he is back.

alohabillsfan
10-19-2006, 11:18 AM

I hope he goes to NE and turns them into perrinnial losers like he did in Cinncy and Buffalo! Sorry, TKO is awesome but he has bad karma and when he leaves maybe we will rebound like Cinncy!!!!:bandwagon

THATHURMANATOR
10-19-2006, 11:22 AM
C'mon Thurm. I was kidding. :::
So was I. I lol'd at your moron post

:hi5:

THATHURMANATOR
10-19-2006, 11:23 AM
Spikes isnt done..

Never said he was done.

I think he will get better.

ublinkwescore
10-19-2006, 11:25 AM

That best defender in the league used to be Spikes...

man those were better days - when we actually won games (or should I say beat up on cellar dweller NFC West teams)...

BillsNick
10-19-2006, 11:27 AM
Anyone who thinks that Fletcher was anything less than the best FA signing that we've had in some time is a poopy head.

patmoran2006
10-19-2006, 11:29 AM
Fletcher was the best FA signing since Bryce Paup

alohabillsfan
10-19-2006, 11:33 AM

OK time for you to log off and go to school,

ublinkwescore
10-19-2006, 11:34 AM
Now if only we could duplicate that FA signing success on the Oline.

Iehoshua
10-19-2006, 11:36 AM
:(

THATHURMANATOR
10-19-2006, 11:36 AM
OK time for you to log off and go to school,
I graduated College in 1999 sir.

RedEyE
10-19-2006, 12:24 PM
No offense to the person delivering this news, but I won't believe this until it actually starts to happen, or TKO vocalizes his opinions to the media.

Ickybaluky
10-19-2006, 01:04 PM
What is dumb about it? They don't want to be here and are not performing. Why not use the money for players who can and will?

Because you don't let the cap tail wag the dog.

The point is acquiring as many good players as you can, not getting rid of the ones you already have because you can get a draft pick or cap space. Don't justify losing a good player based on the cap, it is just dumb. The team should find a way to keep their good players.

I don't think you are dumb, Thurm. In fact, I've been very impressed with the leadership you have shown the last couple days starting good threads and keeping them free of the cancerous legion of posters who try to infect it with their repetitive swill. It has been a downright noble effort, even if it may be hopeless.

In fact, I'd describe your efforts the last couple days as underrated. Who would have thought?

justasportsfan
10-19-2006, 01:08 PM
of the cancerous legion of posters who try to infect it with their repetitive swill. It has been a downright noble effort, even if it may be hopeless.

name them . :snicker:

:jk: It's pretty obvious who they are. Don't worry, they'll be back on the bandwagon and off and on and off and on.......

GFLuNEEDit
10-19-2006, 01:15 PM

How can he go to NE if he has a 5.5 mil contract for next year ?
<!-- / message -->

Dirtywater
10-19-2006, 01:19 PM
<!-- / message -->

Not that I think he will, but could he not restructure?

Typ0
10-19-2006, 01:46 PM
When we had Greg Williams as the defensive coordinator, our D played superbly. Its really a shame that things didnt work out with him.. It was pretty funny when Jerry Gray became our DC, thats when it started going down hill.

when was GW the defensive Coordinator? He was hired as the head coach. The first season he was here we had tons of offensive talent and the defense sucked ass. He hired Jerry Gray as the DC and they bartered the offense to build the defense. The defense got very good. Had we not had KG as OC at the time we might have actually done something that year but oh well. I was very upset at many of the boneheaded moves GW made during games and that he wouldn't put KG in his place...but I also have always said GW is the guy we are going to be sorry we let go. We should have kept him in place and had the same guy there right now. RW never should have demanded he fire people he didn't want to fire. Maybe it would have taken him a year but he would have figured it out by himself or we would have been successful. GW is a good coach. Even when that team was seriously lacking talent they played hard each and every week.

Now TKO probably is having second thoughts about being here because this organization has not delivered. I can't say I blame him and I have been in similar situations. The question right now is can ML sit him down and make that commitment again...the commitment that we are going to build a winner. And then can ML deliver the goods.

patmoran2006
10-19-2006, 01:50 PM
Our offense was good when GW took over?

Umm.. Ok, if you consider Rob Johnson and Alex Van Pelt as solid QB's, Shawn Bryson as the top RB coming in, with Travis Henry as a rookie, Peerless Price (a year before the broke out) as the #2 WR and Jay Reimersma and Sheldon Jackson as the Tight Ends.. Moulds was our only proven weapon.

That may be an adequate offensive, but I'd hardly call it good.

bocephuz
10-19-2006, 02:15 PM

Posey
Fletcher
Spikes
Adams
Milloy
Vincent

Let's not paint with too broad a brush here...grade each on their own merits

Posey: F ( when he got juked by Chad Pennington for a td I knew he was a waste)

Fletcher: B+ Heart and soul of defense. Not great against the pass but great tackler

Spikes: A Has made huge plays, wreaked havoc when healthy. Great leader great energy.. not his fault his achilles got blown out

Adams: B Gave us a few good years, clogged up middle ate blocks and occassionally made the big sack or big play

Milloy: D Was clearly on downside of career. Poor tackler, made few big plays

Vincent: C See Milloy ( although Vincent was more of a ballhawk and was a good team leader)

Typ0
10-19-2006, 02:17 PM
Our offense was good when GW took over?

Umm.. Ok, if you consider Rob Johnson and Alex Van Pelt as solid QB's, Shawn Bryson as the top RB coming in, with Travis Henry as a rookie, Peerless Price (a year before the broke out) as the #2 WR and Jay Reimersma and Sheldon Jackson as the Tight Ends.. Moulds was our only proven weapon.

That may be an adequate offensive, but I'd hardly call it good.

the offense was good. Add DB the next season and Larry Centers and the offense was extreemly potent. Of course, DB proved true to himself that when there was real meaning on the line he sucked but that offense was very good.

patmoran2006
10-19-2006, 02:25 PM
Let's not paint with too broad a brush here...grade each on their own merits

Posey: F ( when he got juked by Chad Pennington for a td I knew he was a waste)

Fletcher: B+ Heart and soul of defense. Not great against the pass but great tackler

Spikes: A Has made huge plays, wreaked havoc when healthy. Great leader great energy.. not his fault his achilles got blown out

Adams: B Gave us a few good years, clogged up middle ate blocks and occassionally made the big sack or big play

Vincent: C See Milloy ( although Vincent was more of a ballhawk and was a good team leader)
Psst.. It was Eddie Robinson's jock that got left by Pennington, not Posey's..

I think your grades overall are pretty accurate.. I think Milloy was better than a D though.

THATHURMANATOR
10-19-2006, 02:30 PM
Because you don't let the cap tail wag the dog.

The point is acquiring as many good players as you can, not getting rid of the ones you already have because you can get a draft pick or cap space. Don't justify losing a good player based on the cap, it is just dumb. The team should find a way to keep their good players.

I don't think you are dumb, Thurm. In fact, I've been very impressed with the leadership you have shown the last couple days starting good threads and keeping them free of the cancerous legion of posters who try to infect it with their repetitive swill. It has been a downright noble effort, even if it may be hopeless.

In fact, I'd describe your efforts the last couple days as underrated. Who would have thought?
I see what you are saying. I wasn't saying 100% get rid of them and ship them out either. I hope TKO stays. Clements to me is as good as gone already and his play has really slipped.

Dr. Lecter
10-19-2006, 02:32 PM

I think your grades overall are pretty accurate.. I think Milloy was better than a D though.

Posey was better than a F too.

HHURRICANE
10-19-2006, 03:06 PM
Spikes isnt done..

At 5.5 million he better look like Ray Lewis in 2000!!!

DynaPaul
10-19-2006, 04:15 PM
The media always thinks every name player is going to the Pats. They are in love with Buttchick.

That and every name player thinks New England is their best shot for a ring. The dynasty is o-v-e-r.

bocephuz
10-19-2006, 04:18 PM

You are correct... it was Eddie Robinson who got punked by pennington... ( wow blast from the past there). If you think about it Eddie and Posey are similar. Overhyped,slow old linebackers.

patmoran2006
10-19-2006, 04:19 PM
lol, true.. But Eddie Robinson was 74-years old when we had him.

HHURRICANE
10-19-2006, 04:22 PM
<!-- / message -->

Alex, that would be players that get CUT for 5.5 million please.

HHURRICANE
10-19-2006, 04:32 PM
Posey: F

Fletcher: B+ Not great against the pass but great tackler

Spikes: A Has made huge plays, wreaked havoc when healthy. Great leader

Adams: B Gave us a few good years, clogged up middle ate blocks and

Good thing my kids don't have you as a teacher:

Fletcher: B- The guy is the best tackler on the team after that player has made the first down.

Spikes: B+ Maybe if he had dominated in more games when they counted I'd have a higher opinion.

Adams: C Seem to recall that he always had a problem no matter who was coaching him.

Milloy: D We agree.

Vincent: D Looked just as bad as Milloy even if he was a nicer guy!!

ronbaskin
10-19-2006, 05:20 PM
Actually, it is no surprise. First, Spikes is tired of losing. He has said that many times. So, why would anyone be surprised he won't re-do his deal? The real issue is how big a pay cut the Bills will want him to take? The achilles tear isn't good for any athlete whose game is based on speed and explosiveness, which Spikes himself admits is missing. I don't think he's any more injury prone than Sam Cowart. The issue is whether that one injury spells the end of his career.

PECKERWOOD
10-19-2006, 05:28 PM
when was GW the defensive Coordinator? He was hired as the head coach. The first season he was here we had tons of offensive talent and the defense sucked ass. He hired Jerry Gray as the DC and they bartered the offense to build the defense. The defense got very good. Had we not had KG as OC at the time we might have actually done something that year but oh well. I was very upset at many of the boneheaded moves GW made during games and that he wouldn't put KG in his place...but I also have always said GW is the guy we are going to be sorry we let go. We should have kept him in place and had the same guy there right now. RW never should have demanded he fire people he didn't want to fire. Maybe it would have taken him a year but he would have figured it out by himself or we would have been successful. GW is a good coach. Even when that team was seriously lacking talent they played hard each and every week.

Now TKO probably is having second thoughts about being here because this organization has not delivered. I can't say I blame him and I have been in similar situations. The question right now is can ML sit him down and make that commitment again...the commitment that we are going to build a winner. And then can ML deliver the goods.
Wait Im thinking when he was the head coach and Gray was the dc, our defense ruled. When Gregg left and Gray was here by himself, our defense started to go down the drain. One would think that Williams closely manipulated the defense when he was the head coach, I think Gray rode off Williams' brilliance.

BAM
10-19-2006, 06:50 PM
Later Spikes. If you ain't with us, you're against us. :bigwave: :peace:

Jp7
10-19-2006, 08:13 PM
good i'd rather save the money and focus on the o/d-line!

Night Train
10-20-2006, 05:39 AM

That's because their over the top promotion of Nick Saban blew up in their face.

Now they're returning to old reliable.

streetkings01
10-20-2006, 09:21 AM
I made that phone call to Carl Banks and some other guys. I also asked what they thought of JP Losman and he said he reminds him of Flutie. Carl Banks also said he is not sold on JP. Ryheem from New York is my name, the other guy called me Radio Ryheem, I hate being called Radio Ryheem.

HHURRICANE
10-20-2006, 10:17 AM
I made that phone call to Carl Banks and some other guys. I also asked what they thought of JP Losman and he said he reminds him of Flutie. Carl Banks also said he is not sold on JP. Ryheem from New York is my name, the other guy called me Radio Ryheem, I hate being called Radio Ryheem.

Dude, that was you on the radio?? Awesome.

His comment about JP being like Flutie wasn't a compliment. I'm not sure how much he has actually seen him play because he said he spends alot of time running around in the backfield. Hell he doesn't have enough time to make a 5 step drop let alone running around.

streetkings01
10-20-2006, 12:47 PM
Dude, that was you on the radio?? Awesome.

His comment about JP being like Flutie wasn't a compliment. I'm not sure how much he has actually seen him play because he said he spends alot of time running around in the backfield. Hell he doesn't have enough time to make a 5 step drop let alone running around.Did you hear when they started giggling when I said I'm trying to support Losman but he's making it hard for me? Lately I have been able to get on the air, I got thru yesterday on Keyshawn's Show but they kept me on hold till the show was over. The operator kept getting on the phone saying, "Ryheem were gonna try and fit you in in a second", but i never got on. I was going to ask Keyshaun what he thought about Lee Evans, if he feels he can be an elite WR in the NFL. I was gonna ask Jerry Rice but I cant stand to hear him say umm and then they have to umm, so I didnt even bother.

Mr. Cynical
10-20-2006, 02:42 PM
This is a business, first and foremost. TKO will go where a) the money is and b) where he can win. Neither are here in Buffalo I'm afraid.

raphael120
10-20-2006, 05:05 PM
we can have all the cap room in the world, but if we waste it like we wasted it by signing reed, price, nall, triplett, bowen, clements, etc. to huge unjustifiable contracts, you can see another year of blown money.

Cntrygal
10-21-2006, 09:01 AM
Players tired of losing....

maybe they should start earning their paychecks and not give up on the game when a play goes against them.