PDA

View Full Version : FBI: Dirty Bomb scare is a kid from WI

Mitchy moo
10-19-2006, 10:49 AM
It was a kid, playing games in WI:

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The FBI was interviewing a Milwaukee resident Thursday believed to be responsible for posting what officials think are phony threats on a Web site about radiological dirty bomb attacks on NFL football stadiums this weekend.
The person, described only as a young adult, did not appear to have any ties to terrorist groups, according to a law enforcement official who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation was ongoing

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/10/19/threat.games.ap/index.html?cnn=yes)

gr8slayer
10-19-2006, 10:52 AM
They should hang his dumb ass.

Mitchy moo
10-19-2006, 10:53 AM
They should hang his dumb ass.

5 years probation I bet & a big permanent mark on his record.

THATHURMANATOR
10-19-2006, 10:53 AM
I'll give that kid a dirty bomb!!!

OpIv37
10-19-2006, 10:56 AM
Miyagi lives in WI. We should send him to the kid's house for a swift karate kick to the junk.

Carlton Bailey
10-19-2006, 11:01 AM
Sounds like that movie where Matthew Broderick is conducting a war on his computer or whatever.

Mr. Miyagi
10-19-2006, 11:04 AM
Miyagi lives in WI. We should send him to the kid's house for a swift karate kick to the junk.
Just give me the address. I'm ready. :chuk:

Mitchy moo
10-19-2006, 11:07 AM
Just give me the address. I'm ready. :chuk:

Lol, shall we play a game?

Mr. Miyagi
10-19-2006, 11:09 AM
Here's the story from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel:

The Milwaukee man questioned last night by the FBI in connection with the Internet bomb threats against NFL stadiums is not considered a suspect in the case, Special Agent Doug Porrini said today.

The resident, only described as a young adult, was questioned last night and released, Porrini said.

Agents interviewed the man after he contacted authorities with information about the threats, Porrini said.

The message said trucks would deliver radiological bombs to stadiums in New York, Miami, Atlanta, Seattle, Houston, Oakland and Cleveland - and that al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden would claim responsibility.

A dirty bomb would use conventional explosives to scatter radioactive material. Such a blast probably would not cause many deaths, experts say, but the fear of contamination could spark panic. Land and buildings hit with radioactive particles might be unusable for years.

A copy of the posting said: "The death toll will approach 100,000 from the initial blasts and countless other fatalities will later occur as result from radioactive fallout."

http://www.jsonline.com/watch/?watch=1&date=10/19/2006&id=13045

Dumb ass kid. :shakeno:

Kerr
10-19-2006, 11:11 AM
y

yeah and instead of doing that the first thing that comes in his head is to go for an asscup.

Mitchy moo
10-19-2006, 11:15 AM
y

yeah and instead of doing that the first thing that comes in his head is to go for an asscup.

May I ?

BillsNick
10-19-2006, 11:31 AM
We should cut his head off and tape it, and give it to the networks to air.

Show him what terrorism is really like.

Mr. Miyagi
10-19-2006, 11:38 AM
We should cut his head off and tape it, and give it to the networks to air.

Show him what terrorism is really like.
Well he wouldn't be able to see it if his head was cut off, would he?

Mr. Miyagi
10-19-2006, 11:40 AM
I say instead of fining him or jailing him or even community service, send his ass to an Army boot camp. It will first clean his act up and then potentially steer him towards being a contributing member of the country by defending it.

BillsNick
10-19-2006, 11:40 AM
Well he wouldn't be able to see it if his head was cut off, would he?

Details, details, details