PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone catch what Matt Leinart said on NFLN?

mybills
10-19-2006, 03:13 PM
"You forget about the game, and move on to the next one."

So, any new news about our next game?

The_Philster
10-19-2006, 03:19 PM

I'd like to see some...this week's Wys preview article isn't even a preview article...it's on our front page

patmoran2006
10-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Matt Leinart WILL be an elite QB in this league.

SO will Vince Young and Jay Cutler.. This is going to go down as a tremendous rookie QB class.. Someday you can add Clemens and Croyle to the mix also.. Isn't Gradkowski a rookie too? (tampa)

BidsJr
10-19-2006, 03:21 PM
Matt Leinart WILL be an elite QB in this league.

SO will Vince Young and Jay Cutler.. This is going to go down as a tremendous rookie QB class.. Someday you can add Clemens and Croyle to the mix also.. Isn't Gradkowski a rookie too? (tampa)

Dude you're breath stinks.

:oops: nope that was just you talking out of your ass again.

PECKERWOOD
10-19-2006, 03:21 PM
Hrmmmph, I dont think somebody caught the point of this thread.

OpIv37
10-19-2006, 03:22 PM

the Pats are coming off a bye. Parrish is questionable. Bellicheck didn't change his game plan from the first game of the season.

That's about it.

OpIv37
10-19-2006, 03:23 PM
oh, and I disagree with forgetting about the last game, particularly if it's a loss. You at least need to use it as a learning experience and hope to improve for the next game.

patmoran2006
10-19-2006, 03:29 PM
Dude you're breath stinks.

:oops: nope that was just you talking out of your ass again.
Talking out of my ass.. coming from someone dissing other quarterbacks with a Terd Ferguson avatar.

This is a great future QB class, deny it all you want.. Leinart looks great, Vince Young beat Washington on the road and almost beat Indy on the road too... and most people think Cutler will be better than either of them when he gets to play.

BidsJr
10-19-2006, 03:32 PM
Talking about of my ass.. coming from someone dissing other quarterbacks with a Terd Ferguson avatar.

This is a great future QB class, deny it all you want.. Leinart looks great, Vince Young beat Washington on the road and almost beat Indy on the road too... and most people think Cutler will be better than either of them when he gets to play.

I love people who speak opinions with fact. Then try and cram it down everyones throat.

Gunzlingr
10-19-2006, 04:01 PM
Young won't amount to anything. Just my opinion.

patmoran2006
10-19-2006, 04:02 PM
whos the guy in your avatar, I cant put my finger on him.

mybills
10-20-2006, 06:10 AM
Op, glad you caught this..I posted it for you! They lost the game and he still said that! :snicker:

btw,
Leinart could be the next Drew Bledsoe. 4,000 yds then Crash & Burn right before the playoffs.
:evil:

kernowboy
10-20-2006, 06:45 AM
Facts are like opinions. They can be disbutable.

What is the expression 'there are statistics, statistics and damn lies'

The Titans have done well in the last couple of games but how much was that due to Young, how much due to improved play by the entire Titans team, to the Colts having an offday and the Redskins being the Redskins.

All you can say about this years QB draft, is that those who have had a chance to start like Leinhart, Young and Gradkowski have done well. Despite everyone saying we should have gone for Leinhart or Young, Gradkowski could have been a useful pick but then I'll equally happy we went for Kyle Williams and think Butler could be the RT of the future

mybills
10-20-2006, 06:58 AM
Hrmmmph, I dont think somebody caught the point of this thread.
Make that, somebody(s) :rofl:

Inetpub
10-20-2006, 07:18 AM
I love people who speak opinions with fact. Then try and cram it down everyones throat
And yet we all talk about JP Losman. Who is all opinion because facts are, he hasnt won anything in his 3 years here except win 3 games total.

Inetpub
10-20-2006, 07:26 AM
Op, glad you caught this..I posted it for you! They lost the game and he still said that!

btw,
Leinart could be the next Drew Bledsoe. 4,000 yds then Crash & Burn right before the playoffs.
But yet he reminds us of Peyton Manning. So giving him the benefit of the doubt because he hasnt shown any burning or crashing, I'll lean to the Peyton comparisons. I find it odd how you JP nuthuggers compare JP to Young/Farve then bash other rookie QBs in the league. Do you guys seriously believe the garbage that flies out of your mouths? Matt Leihart has tools that we dont have in JP and its called LEADERSHIP. He just replaced one of the NFL's most prolific passers without and QB contraversy and JP had to beat out 2 backups. But in this forum JP is the next Farve. LOL.

mybills
10-20-2006, 07:32 AM
Chill out Ip, I posted that in regards to NOBODY KNOWING how any QB will turn out until after one full season. Get it?

Now stick to the topic...and give us some news about our game this Sunday. Thanks!

Typ0
10-20-2006, 07:34 AM
Facts are like opinions. They can be disbutable.

that's something that is widely misunderstood around here and apparently you don't get it either. The very core of the meaning of fact is that it cannot be disputed. Facts and opinion are completely different concepts. So when someone spouts off "I know more about QBs than you, that's a fact" they immediately discredit themselves because it's actually a disputable opinion. When someone says "JP Losman fumbled and lost the ball twice in the JETS game" that is a fact but when someone says "JP Losman caused the Bills to lose the JETS gave via his turnovers" that is an opinion.

Typ0
10-20-2006, 07:35 AM
Chill out Ip, I posted that in regards to NOBODY KNOWING how any QB will turn out until after one full season. Get it?

Now stick to the topic...and give us some news about our game this Sunday. Thanks!

honestly, you don't know how a QB is going to turn out until their career is over. That's the way history works.

Forward_Lateral
10-20-2006, 07:41 AM

I agree. He's the next Kordell Stewart, IMO.

mybills
10-20-2006, 07:48 AM
honestly, you don't know how a QB is going to turn out until their career is over. That's the way history works.
Exactly! And to say JP's a bust NOW, or Leinart is great NOW, is absured.

Typ0
10-20-2006, 07:58 AM
Exactly! And to say JP's a bust NOW, or Leinart is great NOW, is absured.

I never said that...what I said was Leinart is further along after one pre-season and two starts than JP is after three pre-seasons and 20 (counting preseason) starts. That's pathetic.

mybills
10-20-2006, 08:01 AM
So was Bledsoe. So what?

Typ0
10-20-2006, 08:02 AM
So was Bledsoe. So what?

what are you saying about DB? Didn't he make the superbowl in his first couple seasons?

mybills
10-20-2006, 08:02 AM
read my other post about him.

Typ0
10-20-2006, 08:14 AM
read my other post about him.

what post? Link.