PDA

View Full Version : The Most Ironic Thing.. We will win Sunday

patmoran2006
10-19-2006, 03:44 PM
Wanna hear the funniest ****.. with all the bantering, Jauron, OL and Losman bashing going on, much inflicted by me.. and everything else going on this week..

I swear to God, I think we're going to beat New England this week.. And I'm seriously NOT joking.

I think Losman and Evans are going to have huge games (and Josh Reed too) and I think our corners are finally going to step up and make some big plays.

This is the kind of football team the Bills have.. One that will make you pull your hair out.

NE is the most beatable one-loss team in the league. We win this game, 24-20

OpIv37
10-19-2006, 03:48 PM
We're going to get our asses kicked. Bellicheck's coming off a bye, NE has really stepped it up since we last played them, and meanwhile we've gotten worse.

Forward_Lateral
10-19-2006, 03:49 PM
I have the same funny feeling I had before the Bears game. :ill:

patmoran2006
10-19-2006, 03:50 PM
Logically you make sense, but the NFL has little logic on Sunday, and I seriously think we will win..

Dont worry though, we'll win a game like this, and in a few weeks go to Houston and lose by 28.

BidsJr
10-19-2006, 03:53 PM
Wanna hear the funniest ****.. with all the bantering, Jauron, OL and Losman bashing going on, much inflicted by me.. and everything else going on this week..

I swear to God, I think we're going to beat New England this week.. And I'm seriously NOT joking.

I think Losman and Evans are going to have huge games (and Josh Reed too) and I think our corners are finally going to step up and make some big plays.

This is the kind of football team the Bills have.. One that will make you pull your hair out.

Should never swear, let your yes be yes and your no be no.

SquishDaFish
10-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Ive been having that same feeling.

HHURRICANE
10-19-2006, 04:12 PM

After forgetting last weeekend why I never bet on the Bills!! I am taking NE, minus the 5 points, to make up the difference in my pocket.

PECKERWOOD
10-19-2006, 04:17 PM
After forgetting last weeekend why I never bet on the Bills!! I am taking NE, minus the 5 points, to make up the difference in my pocket.
haha, how much did you bet?

L.A. Playa
10-19-2006, 04:19 PM
ive been constipated

justasportsfan
10-19-2006, 04:20 PM

God, I hope you are right. I'm not gonna bet on it but I won't count out the possibility of an upset.

HHURRICANE
10-19-2006, 04:39 PM
haha, how much did you bet?

Too much in my pool. However Dallas and the Jets saved me.

I was looking at the fact that Detroit was missing 3 OL's and that Williams wasn't starting. Their secondary was getting torched all year and they couldn't run!! You know the rest.

Never ever bet on the Bills and the Redskins. My rule forever and I broke it against the Dolphins, so I got greedy. Won't make that mistake again!!