PDA

View Full Version : Here is what the coach should do

GFLuNEEDit
10-19-2006, 08:05 PM
1. It looks to me like Losman gets complacent when he has no competition.
He is way too comfortable, thats part of the reason he makes so many sloppy mental errors.
Yank him out of a game where he is shi**ing the bed and that will help shock him out of his fog.

2. They drafted Losman because he was the answer to having Bledsoe standing there like a statue. So let this guy move around a little bit. Throw in a couple of roll outs.

3 Exert some pressure on McGahee. I have never seen a runner who picks up so few yards on his own. And his blocking on passing downs is pathetic. Start rotating other backs in there. You wont do much worse than 3.8 a carry.
Try a back with some speed as a change up. Watching McGahee run is as boring as it gets.

In truth I want them to stay with what they are doing at least until it's impossible for me to lose my bet of them finishing 8-8 or worse.

I dont think I have much to worry about there.

HHURRICANE
10-19-2006, 08:21 PM
He is way too comfortable, thats part of the reason he makes so many sloppy mental errors.
Yank him out of a game where he is shi**ing the bed and that will help shock him out of his fog.

2. They drafted Losman because he was the answer to having Bledsoe standing there like a statue. So let this guy move around a little bit. Throw in a couple of roll outs.

3 Exert some pressure on McGahee. I have never seen a runner who picks up so few yards on his own. And his blocking on passing downs is pathetic. Start rotating other backs in there. You wont do much worse than 3.8 a carry.
Try a back with some speed as a change up. Watching McGahee run is as boring as it gets.

In truth I want them to stay with what they are doing at least until it's impossible for me to lose my bet of them finishing 8-8 or worse.

I guess in your little Madden world that can happen. I'm sure the reason Losman played so poorly in Chicago was because he was bored. It couldn't have been the OL and Chicago's D?!!:negrep:

BidsJr
10-19-2006, 08:33 PM

Wherever it was you came from. Go back.

ParanoidAndroid
10-19-2006, 08:53 PM
Yanking him isn't going to make him play better. It's experience that will do that. So, yanking is counterproductive to developing an inexperienced QB who has already had many games to sit and watch.
If there is a QB who is actually good nipping at his heels, then he might thrive or fold under the pressure. We don't have a good QB that can do that. If JP is making the same kind of mental errors at season's end and isn't showing any measurable improvement, then we just may be forced to draft that QB.

BILLSROCK1212
10-19-2006, 08:57 PM
y didnt Ralph hire you cas yuv got the master plan! (sarcasm)

X-Era
10-19-2006, 09:02 PM

Wow, you could actually win that bet........good job.

GFLuNEEDit
10-19-2006, 09:38 PM
I guess in your little Madden world that can happen. I'm sure the reason Losman played so poorly in Chicago was because he was bored. It couldn't have been the OL and Chicago's D?!!

I never said Losman was bored , I said I am watching that sad excuse for a running back.

Little madden world ?
When you get to the point of putting your money where your mouth is as far as betting games then you will be up to my level. Until then you can just prop yourself up assuming that other people play the same games you got for Christmas.

GFLuNEEDit
10-19-2006, 09:41 PM
Yanking him isn't going to make him play better. It's experience that will do that. So, yanking is counterproductive to developing an inexperienced QB who has already had many games to sit and watch.

Thats a myth. If a pro athlete breaks under competition from another QB then that is a sure sign that he will never win anything for you.

GFLuNEEDit
10-19-2006, 09:41 PM
y didnt Ralph hire you cas yuv got the master plan! (sarcasm)
He can call me I'll explain it over the phone.
<!-- / message -->

X-Era
10-19-2006, 09:49 PM

Edited for TOS he will never be you.

patmoran2006
10-19-2006, 09:53 PM
"Here is what coach should do"

1- Fire himself
2- Before doing that, ask marv to go out and replace himself with a head coach who has the first clue how to build an offense around a young quarterback that DOESNT involve being a classic pocket passer system.

In a nutshell- Jauron needs to either get himself fired, or ship JP out of town, because the two will never mesh.. Jauron is old school, pocket passer..

JP.... is not that.

GFLuNEEDit
10-19-2006, 10:03 PM
"Here is what coach should do"

1- Fire himself
2- Before doing that, ask marv to go out and replace himself with a head coach who has the first clue how to build an offense around a young quarterback that DOESNT involve being a classic pocket passer system.

In a nutshell- Jauron needs to either get himself fired, or ship JP out of town, because the two will never mesh.. Jauron is old school, pocket passer..

JP.... is not that.

There you go .
Someone agrees that Losman doesnt fit this scheme.

That makes two of us with good observational skills.

<!-- / message -->

GFLuNEEDit
10-19-2006, 10:08 PM
Edited, he will never be you.

careful now ...dont upset yourself.

I know how sensitive some of the local Bills fans can be.

X-Era
10-19-2006, 10:09 PM
careful now ...dont upset yourself.

I know how sensitive some of the local Bills fans can be.

Enjoy your short run here. You will be buried in neg rep with your crappy thoughts.

GFLuNEEDit
10-19-2006, 10:37 PM
Enjoy your short run here. You will be buried in neg rep with your crappy thoughts
Why would I care about something like that ?

mikemac2001
10-19-2006, 10:48 PM
i play madden professionally, do i have a little madden world?