• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

WHo Wants Losman here!

Just Post Here have all your names here and we will see at the end of year if he improves or not and who will switch...im sick of people on bandwagon then right back off.... i dont want reasons or discussions

I want losman here

MUCK
    FIAMI
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: WHo Wants Losman here!

Ask at the end of the season.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

I love the Bills, LIVE for Buffalo Bills football season.

But I want JP out of here, and I hope at season's end Marv feels the same and goes out and signs a new through FRee agency, a trade or first round of the draft.

his inconsistent, he's shaky, he's easily rattled, he has no poise, he cant stay patient, he has not the FIRST CLUE on how to check down off his receivers, he isnt a leader, he doesnt have leadership qualities, I highly suspect his teammates have little confidence in him, and frankly.. He plays like he's at a minimum slightly ******ed..

He'll look like a champ against New England Sunday, get you excited and then crap himself the next week (I mean literally to the point where you see brown on his white pants) and fumble twice and throw three tunnel-vision picks against a **** team like Houston .. In my not humble opinion, that will NEVER change either.. One step forward, two steps back..

That's fine, if you want the Bills to get 5-7 wins for the next 1-4 years.. Better OL, better RB, Better WR, better coaches.. blahblahblah.. means nothing when your QB is a shaky inconsistent, bumbling turnover waiting to happen.

I have every right to be a Buffalo Bills fan and want the quarterback shipped out.. Sorry if you dont like it. I feel like if we got some good leadership behind center, we'd be on the right track a lot faster than with this inconsistent tool at the helm..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mikemac2001
        Just Post Here have all your names here and we will see at the end of year if he improves or not and who will switch...im sick of people on bandwagon then right back off.... i dont want reasons or discussions

I want losman here
        I want Losman here. Im a Bills fan, hes our QB, and I stand behind him.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Taking what Philagape said to the next level-

I want a QB who can play. If Losman proves he can play then I want him here.

If he still sucks at the end of this season, oh well he had his shot- time to move on for the sake of the team.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by jp-era
            I want Losman here. Im a Bills fan, hes our QB, and I stand behind him.
            We'll see if you feel that way in 1-2 more games if he was to get benched for Holcomb or Nall.

Comment

• X-Era
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
              We'll see if you feel that way in 1-2 more games if he was to get benched for Holcomb or Nall.
              If that happens, I will think its a mistake, JP should have the whole year.

And, if it aint JP who solves our QB issue by the end of the year, we need to make a HUGE move to get the next QB.

I dont believe for a second that its Nall or KH, not for a nano-second.

In my mind Im talking a move up to #1 in the draft for the top QB, not sure if there will even be one.

OR, a trade for a proven young QB like Palmer, Brees, Eli (that will never happen obviously but we are talking about needing that caliper QB).

OR, signing the best FA. I dont think for second that Schaub is all we need. Hes a second tier signing and we suck when we take those chances, PERIOD!

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Why cant it be Nall? That's judgemental we've never seen him play in a game ONCE yet.. Holcomb, I'm totally with you.

I would take Schaub in a SECOND if we could.. I'd give up a second for him and not blink an eye, I'd even consider a first (unless it was a top 12 pick)

And as for the draft.. Lets say Troy Smith and Brady Quinn are the top two.. if the Bills are picking high enough to get either of them, that means he obviously got NO better as the season went on, and dont let the door hit JP in the ass on his way out if we're drafting that high..

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

If he gets benched, I'll hold that against the coaching staff and not against Losman.

Benching Losman in the next couple of games means one of two things will happen, either:
                  a) a new QB will be found for next season and Losman's career in Buffalo will be done after 20-25 starts, meaning he didn't have sufficient opportunity for his position or
                  b) we go into next year with Losman still lacking experience, meaning we can expect him to make the same mistakes that he made last year and that he's making this year because he was deprived of the opportunity to improve.

It's lose-lose for Buffalo.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• X-Era
                    • Feb 2005

Why cant it be Nall? That's judgemental we've never seen him play in a game ONCE yet.. Holcomb, I'm totally with you.

I would take Schaub in a SECOND if we could.. I'd give up a second for him and not blink an eye, I'd even consider a first (unless it was a top 12 pick)

And as for the draft.. Lets say Troy Smith and Brady Quinn are the top two.. if the Bills are picking high enough to get either of them, that means he obviously got NO better as the season went on, and dont let the door hit JP in the ass on his way out if we're drafting that high..
                    And theres your problem.

You would can a guy with 1st round potential for a guy who couldnt even beat out the backup to the guy you call a clown or for a guy who hasnt lit the league on fire either.

All you want to do is trade mediocrity for more mediocrity. You might as well be calling for Alex Van Schlub to come back and start.

I just lost alot of respect for you.

By the way, Nall flat out stinks. He has a weak arm, AND doesnt have experience. That would be like starting Kelly Holcomb in his rookie year!

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

And theres your problem.

You would can a guy with 1st round potential for a guy who couldnt even beat out the backup to the guy you call a clown or for a guy who hasnt lit the league on fire either.

All you want to do is trade mediocrity for more mediocrity. You might as well be calling for Alex Van Schlub to come back and start.

By the way, Nall flat out stinks. He has a weak arm, AND doesnt have experience. That would be like starting Kelly Holcomb in his rookie year!
                      Schaub has Rob Johnson written all over him. I'm not sure about Nall because I've never really seen him, but none of the things I've heard/read about him have been particularly impressive.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• X-Era
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        If he gets benched, I'll hold that against the coaching staff and not against Losman.

Benching Losman in the next couple of games means one of two things will happen, either:
                        a) a new QB will be found for next season and Losman's career in Buffalo will be done after 20-25 starts, meaning he didn't have sufficient opportunity for his position or
                        b) we go into next year with Losman still lacking experience, meaning we can expect him to make the same mistakes that he made last year and that he's making this year because he was deprived of the opportunity to improve.

It's lose-lose for Buffalo.
                        I agree, but some of these theorists are claiming we will land some vet who can be all we need. You know, the good ones are a dime a dozen. Or better yet, the guys who are buried on the bench are studs because we havent seen them play yet.

Theres only ONE version thats acceptable to me if JP fails. Thats we take the TOP RATED QB in next years draft, YES it means moving up most likely!!

Any other version is trading average fro average and does nothing.

And lets face it, we AINT trading what it would take for a young playoff caliper QB

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

that means he obviously got NO better as the season went on, and dont let the door hit JP in the ass on his way out if we're drafting that high..
                          I wouldn't make that assumption only because our D is so bad. If the D continues to tank and if McGahee tanks/gets injured, it's perfectly possible for JP to improve but this team to still be picking very early in the draft.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

And theres your problem.

you just proved you are totally, 100% clueless on this topic you are discussing.

1- Craig Nall may or may not suck.. But you have no clue what your talking about because anybody who's ever watched him play for 2 seconds knows he has a ****ing cannon for an arm.. He may not be mobile, he may be stupid, maybe he cant even spell his name.. but a weak arm my friend, is something that he does not possess.

2- I never said GET RID Of Losman and start Nall next year.. I said if this crap continues, start Nall NOW and sit JP's puzzled ass on the bench.. I said Give Nall a chance.. I didnt annoint Nall the future starter.. How much worse can he be than Losman three of the past four weeks?

3- Alex Van Schaub? LOL thats why the Falcons, DESPITE having Michael Vick turned down trade offers for him around the league, including a straight up Schaub for John Abraham trade (a Pro Bowl DE by the way). Get a clue what you're talking about.. He's a "backup" yet he'll be one of the most coveted RFA's in the market... again.

Personally, I like you.. I was feeling ya leading up to the draft as we were both down with Buffalo getting Vernon DAvis.. But when it comes to Losman, seriously, Sometimes I think you are him with too much time on your hands in between practice or film study or something.. Because you seem CLUELESS when it comes to quarterbacking.

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

This is not set in stone, mind you, but I still want JP Losman here. If I don't see clear evidence that he is gaining field presence and confidence to match his physical talents, that will probably change in the offseason, but I'm giving him the whole season, and hoping that he makes it.
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X