PDA

View Full Version : I'm a JP Lover

Mr. Miyagi
10-20-2006, 08:42 AM
I want to declare that I'm 100% behind JP, through this season AND the next. I truly believe that he has all the talent and the tools to be a very very good QB for the Bills in the future. I also believe if we take our lumps in his development through the early years, and we will be rewarded with a franchise QB for years to come. And none of you will be able to convince me otherwise.

That is all. Dismiss. :miyagi:

:gobills:

Romes
10-20-2006, 08:44 AM
me too. :up:

call me a homer, crazy, whatever but I like the kid.

Pride
10-20-2006, 08:51 AM
I'm with ya MM. Unfortunately, I dont feel that he will progress much further until he has an OL to protect him.

I honestly feel that if you stuck Tom Brady, Jim Kelly, or even Joe Montana behind this line, you'd get the same results!

Earthquake Enyart
10-20-2006, 08:52 AM
Is there a club for people who are the opposite of Mensa?

BillsNick
10-20-2006, 08:53 AM
I want to declare that I'm 100% behind JP, through this season AND the next. I truly believe that he has all the talent and the tools to be a very very good QB for the Bills in the future. I also believe if we take our lumps in his development through the early years, and we will be rewarded with a franchise QB for years to come. And none of you will be able to convince me otherwise.

That is all. Dismiss. :miyagi:

:gobills:

:bf1:

ICE74129
10-20-2006, 08:53 AM
Is there a club for people who are the opposite of Mensa?Yeah there is, just look in the mirror. We refer to you guys as the 'Fanks and beans....franks and beans' club.

kernowboy
10-20-2006, 08:56 AM
I sort of agree.

He's the best we currently have. Whilst his play has not been up to starting standard, he has had a rough introduction to the league and is showing an inclination towards improvement.

We bring in Schaub and he could be no better. And we give up a high pick we desperately need to spend elsewhere.

I'm not sure we can get a veteran upgrade and anyway who in their right mind wants to come here with Gandhi at LT.

Considering the state of play at LT and at TE, and with the need for a bigger NT, possibly LB and CB support and with a pretty poor FA crop at present a high QB selection is the 2007 draft is a luxury pick straight out of the Tom Donahoe book of football management.

Unless we suffer a stunning stroke of luck, we address the basics this offseason. If JP still whiffs after we've upgraded around him we still have a great QB draft of 2008 to take steps. And I think if we did take proper care of business we could go all the way with a rookie that year.

ICE74129
10-20-2006, 08:58 AM
I agree 100%. I am a BILLS fan therefore I support the starting QB.

Typ0
10-20-2006, 09:00 AM
Is there a club for people who are the opposite of Mensa?

assmen.

TacklingDummy
10-20-2006, 10:42 AM
I agree 100%. I am a BILLS fan therefore I support the starting QB.

I remember someone typing if the Bills draft Vince Young or start Holcomb that they would no longer be a Bills fan. Hmmm, who was that?

The last buffalo fan
10-20-2006, 11:31 AM
assmen.

I'm not trasero de hombre, but YES, I'm with Mr. M, JP is our man there, he is a Buffalo Bills, and I'm and will be a Buffalo Bills die hard fan SIEMPRE/FOREVER. :gobills:

Mr. Miyagi
10-20-2006, 11:33 AM
AMIGO!!!!! :hi5:

ICE74129
10-20-2006, 11:34 AM
I'm not trasero de hombreThat's not what I heard...:bandwagon

Tatonka
10-20-2006, 11:47 AM
i started the jpd.. i am still a member and will continue to be until jp is no longer on the team. i like the kid as well.. and he has done nothing that every young qb hasnt done at some point.

Bill Cody
10-20-2006, 11:51 AM
I remember someone typing if the Bills draft Vince Young or start Holcomb that they would no longer be a Bills fan. Hmmm, who was that?

:lmao: Funny how that works.

Michael82
10-20-2006, 12:24 PM
I'm definitely on that wagon! I love everything i have seen from him and I also love how much he has progressed from last year. IMO he has gotten better each week, considering the circumstances. I still say that if we had the Patriots OL, the Bills would be 5-1 right now and on top of the division. JP is good, but with the line, they gotta go back to the gameplan that worked in week 1 and 2. Let's see the smash mouth football and 3 step drops. :up:

TacklingDummy
10-20-2006, 12:46 PM
:lmao: Funny how that works.

Yes it is.

Typ0
10-20-2006, 12:55 PM
I'm definitely on that wagon! I love everything i have seen from him and I also love how much he has progressed from last year. IMO he has gotten better each week, considering the circumstances. I still say that if we had the Patriots OL, the Bills would be 5-1 right now and on top of the division. JP is good, but with the line, they gotta go back to the gameplan that worked in week 1 and 2. Let's see the smash mouth football and 3 step drops. :up:

if that post doesn't solidify the "JP SUCKS" position nothing ever will.

Mr. Miyagi
10-20-2006, 01:04 PM
if that post doesn't solidify the "JP SUCKS" position nothing ever will.
The post clearly says "our OL sucks". I don't know which part of "I love everything i have seen from him and I also love how much he has progressed from last year. IMO he has gotten better each week" meant "JP sucks" to you, with or without your "JP sucks" tinted glasses.

SquishDaFish
10-20-2006, 02:36 PM
Im in the same club my friend. GO JP and GO BUFFALO!!