X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

I am a JP Boyfriend

And I am not embarrassed to admit it Pat/EE.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: I am a JP Boyfriend

you and Miyagi are today. I think you guys have man-crushes on JP.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
      No we arent.

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
        no we are fans that support the team, therefore we support the QB. It would be nice if the rest of you would get on board.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
          no we are fans that support the team, therefore we support the QB. It would be nice if the rest of you would get on board.

Seriously

Comment

• theanswer74
            • Apr 2004

So you would support Holcomb?

Would you like fries with that BS? The quicker Losman is off this team, the quicker the Bills can turn it around.

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR

Seriously
              Its time they start acting like fans and support the QB.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

And I am not embarrassed to admit it Pat/EE.
                Way to steal my thunder Patrick.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by theanswer74
                  So you would support Holcomb?

Would you like fries with that BS? The quicker Losman is off this team, the quicker the Bills can turn it around.
                  I started a thread on who JP would be replaced with if we got rid of him. Not so sure you would like who will be available.

You need to think about that before just getting rid of him.

Comment

• theanswer74
                    • Apr 2004

I started a thread on who JP would be replaced with if we got rid of him. Not so sure you would like who will be available.

You need to think about that before just getting rid of him.
                    It has nothing to do with who, I just want a guy 30 or under who has not had a shot.

Its not about naming a guy a savior, it's about trying to fix something that is not working.

Yeah, if they want to run on 3rd and short they need to do the same with the OL. If they want to stop 3rd and short and rush the passer, they need to do the same with the DL.

It's not that the QB is the only broken part on this team, but it is one of them, and it needs to be fixed.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

It has nothing to do with who, I just want a guy 30 or under who has not had a shot.

Its not about naming a guy a savior, it's about trying to fix something that is not working.

Yeah, if they want to run on 3rd and short they need to do the same with the OL. If they want to stop 3rd and short and rush the passer, they need to do the same with the DL.

It's not that the QB is the only broken part on this team, but it is one of them, and it needs to be fixed.
                      Exactly

what you want is really not available.

Schaub gets thrown out there like he is the savior of the league.

He could be good but he is really unproven and may cost a good amount as he is a RFA. If Jp contiues his poor play I would be behind going after him but we could be in the same boat again.

Comment

Agreed but unlike some of the guys posting, its a position that needs to get fixed in order.

First - we need to fix the OL
                        Second - we need a good TE and a big no2 receiver
                        third - we need to sort the DL and maybe do our own Tampa2 with
                        a much bigger NT because we are playing catch up too much
                        fourth - only then to be look at the QB

We have a crap OL, a shocking TE collection, and a group of WRs who are all the same in stature and build. No QB can thrive on getting harassed all day with only Evans to throw to

Cut JP some slack

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

it's fully possible to support the team without saying you love another man or that you're another man's boyfriend. We're Bills fans, not prison inmates (although sometimes I think being a Bills fan is just as miserable).
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• theanswer74
                            • Apr 2004

Exactly

what you want is really not available.

Schaub gets thrown out there like he is the savior of the league.

He could be good but he is really unproven and may cost a good amount as he is a RFA. If Jp contiues his poor play I would be behind going after him but we could be in the same boat again.
                            I want proven to be good or unproven. I dont want proven to be bad and inconsistent.

No one knows with QB's. Thats why JP is still the starter and why ROb Johnson played on a couple other teams after the Bills.

You let them play, they either have it or they dont.

By the end of the season, there should be a game where JP lead us to a late score, come from behind win, or a tough high scoring loss where he balled all game long. I have seen really bad teams have young QB's put up games like that.

By the end of the year we are talking 24 starts and 29 games played, we need something to hang our hat on in that time.

Until that happens, JP just doesnt deserve another year.

Just like other players who constantly do not get the job done.

JP is not the only guy that should get the axe.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

I want proven to be good or unproven. I dont want proven to be bad and inconsistent.

No one knows with QB's. Thats why JP is still the starter and why ROb Johnson played on a couple other teams after the Bills.

You let them play, they either have it or they dont.

By the end of the season, there should be a game where JP lead us to a late score, come from behind win, or a tough high scoring loss where he balled all game long. I have seen really bad teams have young QB's put up games like that.

By the end of the year we are talking 24 starts and 29 games played, we need something to hang our hat on in that time.

Until that happens, JP just doesnt deserve another year.

Just like other players who constantly do not get the job done.

JP is not the only guy that should get the axe.
                              I am behind this post 100%

Comment

Working...
                              X