PDA

View Full Version : When we crush NE on sunday...........

Mitchy moo
10-20-2006, 11:27 AM
Will this madness stop? I think we are going to roll NE and really throw everybody in a big loop. There are so many emotions out there right now and talented teams can channel them at the game. We need the fans to go nuts and just lose it and have JP and crew just crush NE into mince meat.

GO BILLS!

OpIv37
10-20-2006, 11:29 AM
you made a mistake in your thread title. It's supposed to say "When we get crushed by NE on Sunday....."

Since the last meeting, NE's gotten better and we've gotten worse.

Mr. Miyagi
10-20-2006, 11:37 AM
you made a mistake in your thread title. It's supposed to say "When we get crushed by NE on Sunday....."

Negged

Kerr
10-20-2006, 11:43 AM
I can't see that happening if the same gameplan is used, skoob. NE knows it's going up against a weak line so they are going to come at jp like a bunch of swarming bees. Fairchild and jauron better recognize...

Mudflap1
10-20-2006, 11:48 AM
If the Bills beat the Patriots on Sunday, let alone roll them, the NFL is truly fixed.

Jon

Devin
10-20-2006, 11:55 AM
Well its official Skooby has jinxed us again.

Mitchy moo
10-20-2006, 11:56 AM

Lol.:candle:

Devin
10-20-2006, 12:01 PM
:ill:

M
10-20-2006, 12:09 PM

D*mmit, Skooby - take it back!!!

JJamezz
10-20-2006, 12:36 PM
The only thing the Bills are gonna roll on Sunday is a red carpet for Maroney, right through our DL...

OpIv37
10-20-2006, 01:08 PM
Negged

if you actually think the Bills will win this game, you're either blinded by homerism or you simply lack football knowledge.

justasportsfan
10-20-2006, 01:18 PM

and he taps out again . OpIv37 = french .

mybills
10-20-2006, 01:21 PM
aww..leave skooby alone, I love his optimism! :chuckle:

justasportsfan
10-20-2006, 01:22 PM
if you actually think the Bills will win this game, you're either blinded by homerism or you simply lack football knowledge.

na, I believe the possibility of an upset. You already decided it's not possible. That's why you blow as a fan. You said the same things last year when we faced the fins and KC. I hope again you're wrong so that everyone will see that all you do around here is either cry or give up. Ow wait too late. You already hold the title and no one comes close to taking it away from you.

PS- don't give me that BS "I hope I am wrong too". You already tapped out.

OpIv37
10-20-2006, 01:22 PM
and he taps out again . OpIv37 = french .

do you THINK the Bills will beat NE? I'm not asking if you WANT the Bills to win, I'm not asking if the Bills have a possibility of winning. I'm saying based on your knowledge of football, how the Bills have played this year, how the Patriots have played this year, and Bellicheck's record after the bye week, do you honestly think the Bills will win?

If someone said "I'll give you $1 million if you pick the winner outright- no spread", who would you pick?

Apparently, acknowledging that a 4-1 team is better than a 2-4 team (that the 4-1 team already BEAT once this season) makes me French.

What a ridiculous post.

OpIv37
10-20-2006, 01:23 PM
na, I believe the possibility of an upset. You already decided it's not possible. That's why you blow as a fan. You said the same things last year when we faced the fins and KC. I hope again you're wrong so that everyone will see that all you do around here is either cry or give up. Ow wait too late. You already hold the title and no one comes close to taking it away from you.

PS- don't give me that BS "I hope I am wrong too". You already tapped out.

where did I say it's not possible? I used the word "THINK" as in, I "THINK" the Bills will lose. I never excluded the possibility of winning.

Once again, your whole argument is predicated on something I never actually said.

Michael82
10-20-2006, 01:30 PM
The only thing the Bills are gonna roll on Sunday is a red carpet for Maroney, right through our DL...
I'm starting him because I know he will pile up the fantasy points for me. :ill:

justasportsfan
10-20-2006, 01:35 PM
do you THINK the Bills will beat NE? I'm not asking if you WANT the Bills to win, I'm not asking if the Bills have a possibility of winning. I'm saying based on your knowledge of football, how the Bills have played this year, how the Patriots have played this year, and Bellicheck's record after the bye week, do you honestly think the Bills will win?

If someone said "I'll give you $1 million if you pick the winner outright- no spread", who would you pick?

Apparently, acknowledging that a 4-1 team is better than a 2-4 team (that the 4-1 team already BEAT once this season) makes me French.

What a ridiculous post. I doubt the bills will win but the possibility of an upset is there

where did I say it's not possible? I used the word "THINK" as in, I "THINK" the Bills will lose. I never excluded the possibility of winning.

Once again, your whole argument is predicated on something I never actually said.

you made a mistake in your thread title. It's supposed to say "When we get crushed by NE on Sunday.....".
tap out. Op=french .

mybills
10-20-2006, 01:37 PM
I THINK there could be an upset, don't you, justa? :snicker:

Mitchy moo
10-20-2006, 01:38 PM
Chicago should of lost to arizona and I consider them much better than NE. Did anyone here expect Arizona to even be close? Please spare me the NE is so good speech, they haven't played chicago yet or Indy. We played them tough game 1 and should of won it, it's our house. This is my house!!!!!!!!!!

Go BILLS!!!!!:bandwagon

patmoran2006
10-20-2006, 01:43 PM
I told ya earlier in this week.. Buffalo WIN this game..

Get their fans all pumped, and then come out and lose 4 of the next 5 after the bye, including a 28 point blowout at Houston.

They are that kind of team.

OpIv37
10-20-2006, 01:44 PM
I doubt the bills will win but the possibility of an upset is there

tap out. Op=french .

You can read my posts with your preconceived notions of me in mind if you feel like it.

Oh once again, the French never show up to the battle. I'm here and I've watched every game this season, and I'm planning on watching the rest of them no matter how bad it gets. So, how exactly did I tap out? Oh, right, I didn't.

You saying something doesn't make it true.

Ickybaluky
10-20-2006, 02:05 PM
Bellicheck's record after the bye week

Belichick is 6-7 after a 2 week break in the regular season (includes the 2 week break due to the September 11, 2001 attack).

Since joining the Patriots he is 4-3 with a 2-week break during the regular season (including the break due to the September 11, 2001 attack), although he has won the last 3 years.

His record improves if playoffs are included.

Mitchy moo
10-20-2006, 02:10 PM
He'll be 6-8 after this week.

OpIv37
10-20-2006, 02:13 PM
Belichick is 6-7 after a 2 week break in the regular season (includes the 2 week break due to the September 11, 2001 attack).

Since joining the Patriots he is 4-3 with a 2-week break during the regular season (including the break due to the September 11, 2001 attack), although he has won the last 3 years.

His record improves if playoffs are included.

and 2-0 against Buffalo after the bye week.

Mitchy moo
10-20-2006, 02:22 PM
I doubt the bills will win but the possibility of an upset is there

tap out. Op=french .

Here is a term I think you should read Justa:

sock puppets (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_%28Internet%29).

Can you use it in a sentence?

OpIv37
10-20-2006, 02:33 PM
Here is a term I think you should read Justa:

sock puppets (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_%28Internet%29).

Can you use it in a sentence?

I can.

I tried to shove the sock puppet up Nate Clements' ass, but it wouldn't fit because he already had his head up there.