PDA

View Full Version : I'm still rooting for JP LOSMAN

im4bflo
10-20-2006, 04:19 PM
The Bears D is pretty good, and the WHOLE team sucked against the lions.
TURNOVERS are our enemy, we've got to get back to how we played before these last two, remember, when JP was THE MAN! He'll be back.
GO BILLS!

kernowboy
10-21-2006, 06:25 AM
I'm not sure if JP will be the man, but I do hope he continues to make the progress he showed in the first 4 games.

Whether he will need to draft another QB in 2007 or 2008 I don't know but I will support him in his efforts to prove that we don't

Yasgur's Farm
10-21-2006, 08:16 AM
Why wouldn't anyone continue to support JP?

Here's how SI (http://sports-att.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=6781) projects his stats for the season...

283 C, 459 A, 2989 YDS, 61.6%, 51 L, 16 TD, 13 INT, 51 S, 80.1 PR

That's some nice progress for a 14 game starter.

Here's some more interesting FACTS...

So far this season JP has had only 1 game where his passer rating has been below 84... As for clutch time, his 4th quarter passer rating average is well over 100.

Former Drewlers should be among his top supporters...

Do you all understand that Drew Bledsoe's career passer rating is 77.1?

Who doesn't know that Drew Bledsoe has only had 2 (out of 14) seasonal passer ratings of 84 or more?

Let this kid grow and blossom... Those of the clan of Moe, name of Ron should stick with their Madden's.

jmb1099
10-21-2006, 08:56 AM

Here's how SI (http://sports-att.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=6781) projects his stats for the season...

So far this season JP has had only 1 game where his passer rating has been below 84... As for clutch time, his 4th quarter passer rating average is well over 100.

Who doesn't know that Drew Bledsoe has only had 2 (out of 14) seasonal passer ratings of 84 or more?

Let this kid grow and blossom... Those of the clan of Moe, name of Ron should stick with their Madden's.
Good post and very interesting stat projection.

TacklingDummy
10-21-2006, 09:31 AM
As for clutch time, his 4th quarter passer rating average is well over 100.

You mean garbage time?

2 words for ya, Prevent Defense.

Novacane
10-21-2006, 09:46 AM
We're all still rooting for him. I'm just starting to see things I don't like that I'm not sure will change with time. Hope I'm wrong.

The_Philster
10-21-2006, 09:51 AM
You mean garbage time?

2 words for ya, Prevent Defense.
do you even think about your posts before you post them? :shakeno:
17-19 loss..yeah..Pats were really using Prevent :rolleyes:
16-6 win
20-28 loss...possible that there was some Prevent played..I'll grant you that
17-12 win
7-40 loss....yep...Prevent...but he already had a high rating in 4th quarter play before that game
17-20 loss...no way did the Lions play Prevent :shakeno:

So you have 1 game where Prevent was played and another where it might've been....hardly enough to skew the rating like that

TacklingDummy
10-21-2006, 10:24 AM
The Lions were up by 10 at the beginning of 4th. They were playing prevent on the Bills one long drive.

3 out of the last 4 games have been garbage time. The Miami game means jackcrap since Losman did next to nothing the whole game.

And yet how many come from behind victories has the great Losman lead us to?

JP has 3 wins as starter, I hate to say it but we would of won those 3 games regardless who the QB was.

Dr. Lecter
10-21-2006, 10:34 AM
Bull**** TD. The Lions were not in prevent, unless they have Kini's kids coaching them. Teams do NOT go into prevent up by 10 with 15 minutes left in the game.

GFLuNEEDit
10-22-2006, 04:19 PM
Good post and very interesting stat projection

He turned the ball over 3 times today.
Next week he'll improve it will be zero because they are on a bye week.

im4bflo
10-22-2006, 10:41 PM
the kid's making it tough lately, but he's the best we got, and I know he can play better. The turnovers are killing us, and after 3 games in a row, it's really tough.
Just learn and keep going, we knew this when the year started.
GO BILLS!

OpIv37
10-22-2006, 10:56 PM
I'm still rooting for JP too, but I must confess that I'm losing confidence in him game by game.

He's STILL doing rookie BS like locking onto his receiver, trying to force plays, and not protecting the ball when he scrambles. I don't expect him to look like Manning out there, but I do expect him to learn from his mistakes and not make them again. So far he's not doing that.

PECKERWOOD
10-22-2006, 11:00 PM
Im losing tons of confidence in JP. We all are. As far as his passer rating, I could give a ****. How many times is he gonna fumble a game? He needs to get that fixed.

billsburgh
10-22-2006, 11:06 PM
I'm still rooting for JP too, but I must confess that I'm losing confidence in him game by game.

He's STILL doing rookie BS like locking onto his receiver, trying to force plays, and not protecting the ball when he scrambles. I don't expect him to look like Manning out there, but I do expect him to learn from his mistakes and not make them again. So far he's not doing that.
You took the words right out of my mouth. that is the exact same thing I was going to post. He MUST learn to protect the ball.

Inetpub
10-22-2006, 11:14 PM
MAN DOES JP LOSMAN SUCK! thats hardcore but really. Hes a friggen tease. Brings them up to scoring distance then fumbles. Or brings them back and throws an interception. That interception was ALL JP. The line gave him all day there. Also, his touch pass really stinks. There were afew passes there he just threw like a grandma.

mchurchfie
10-22-2006, 11:37 PM
Don't let stats confuse you. JP's stats may make a gew people's nipples hard but his game managment is absolutely horrendous. They pointed out today that we were the second worst team in the NFL in pre-snap penalties. I am sure a huge portion of that is delay of game which is all on JP. He also have to have a little more urgency with protecting the ball when he gets in the redzone. He is absolutely killing the offense with his poor decisions and turnovers. You can see it suck the life out of the rest of the team and is a huge momentum boost to the opposition. It isn't rocketscience when you get into scoring range...throw the ball away if you have to to protect the sack and fumble and don't try to make the big play everytime which could end up being an interception. This moron just doesn't get it for whatever reason...very RJ and Bledsoelike tendencies. I have seen enough of that bull**** for the last 10 years. Let's get a QB with a few brains and some commonsense in here...screw the pretty stats and big arm.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 11:56 PM
Don't let stats confuse you. JP's stats may make a gew people's nipples hard but his game managment is absolutely horrendous. They pointed out today that we were the second worst team in the NFL in pre-snap penalties. I am sure a huge portion of that is delay of game which is all on JP. He also have to have a little more urgency with protecting the ball when he gets in the redzone. He is absolutely killing the offense with his poor decisions and turnovers. You can see it suck the life out of the rest of the team and is a huge momentum boost to the opposition. It isn't rocketscience when you get into scoring range...throw the ball away if you have to to protect the sack and fumble and don't try to make the big play everytime which could end up being an interception. This moron just doesn't get it for whatever reason...very RJ and Bledsoelike tendencies. I have seen enough of that bull**** for the last 10 years. Let's get a QB with a few brains and some commonsense in here...screw the pretty stats and big arm.

:bf1:

well said bro. :up:

evol4276
10-23-2006, 12:00 AM
im still rooting for him even after this last game. unlike a lot of people here apparently, i am not freaking the hell out over every bit and piece of the team that is possible, and stating that everyone needs to be cut. I'm still at the point with JP where i want to give him more time at the QB spot, because i believe he's the best thing we've had at the position in years. he's not winning games for us i agree, but christ, the entire team needs to chip in if we wanna win games.

GFLuNEEDit
10-23-2006, 03:24 AM
You're still routing for Losman and he is still losing.
And you can keep on routing the same way you have been because he will keep on losing.

GFLuNEEDit
10-23-2006, 03:28 AM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by draz54

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->
Good post and very interesting stat projection.

Good post and very interesting stat projection ?
HaHa, those stats are meaningless at best!

And as far as your response to his post.....wow talk about a meaningless comment.
"very interesting stat projection ".... makes absolutely no sense
What is it projecting ?
Huh ?
Just what the hell does it project ?<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

mchurchfie
10-23-2006, 04:18 AM
The number one stat that has been left out for JP is in the win/loss column. Stats can be very misleading at times...Drew Bledsoe comes to mind.

don137
10-23-2006, 04:39 AM
As long Losman dons a Buffalo Bills uniform I will be rooting for him. However, I am starting to question if he has the intelligence to be successful in this league. He has the physical skills but mentally he does not have a good pocket awareness and he makes way too many mistakes. When a QB week in and week out causes more harm to the team by making the same type of mistakes over and over and learning from them then good one starts to wonder if he will ever get it.
Let's just hope he takes a step back during the bye week and starts to digest what he is doing wrong and can start to become the QB we all are hoping.

GFLuNEEDit
10-23-2006, 04:50 AM
The Bears D is pretty good, and the WHOLE team sucked against the lions.
TURNOVERS are our enemy, we've got to get back to how we played before these last two, remember, when JP was THE MAN! He'll be back.
GO BILLS!

remember, when JP was THE MAN! He'll be back

What in the f****** hell are you talking about ?
When was it that Losman was ever any kind of QB in this league ?

"he'll be back" Lol.....when was he ever there ?
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->