PDA

View Full Version : Rob Ray = A box of rocks

Mitchy moo
10-20-2006, 09:13 PM
Sorry but he is just Dumb. He speaks like a 9 year old trying to explain things to a adult, it almost sounds good but you know they are just mumbling.

Typ0
10-20-2006, 09:33 PM
he has gotten a little better but I have no idea why they have him on that show because he's horrible.

Mitchy moo
10-20-2006, 09:50 PM
he has gotten a little better but I have no idea why they have him on that show because he's horrible.

I almost would rather have a stuttering chink, at least he might make a valid point.

YardRat
10-20-2006, 09:59 PM
I don't care....he kicked enough ass for the Sabres over the years to get a pass on his broadcasting skills in my book.

I'd rather listen to Ray than Barry Metrosexual.

MikeInRoch
10-20-2006, 10:02 PM
I'm sure that part of Ray's issue is all the beatings he took and delivered on the ice...

Meathead
10-20-2006, 10:07 PM
i have no problem with razor

haters

BlackMetalNinja
10-21-2006, 07:23 AM
Sorry but he is just Dumb. He speaks like a 9 year old trying to explain things to a adult, it almost sounds good but you know they are just mumbling.

Hey Kettle, this is the Pot... and it's black.

Mitchy moo
10-21-2006, 07:32 AM
Hey Kettle, this is the Pot... and it's black.

Full Press conferences, interview the 3 stars, give us some stats about how great we are, fill in other games scores and what it means to our team. In a nutshell, make it a show dedicated to the sabres fans and the things we care about. When I watch the show I think the average IQ here is 80 and they are trying to say something but it means very little, sorry to say.

Typ0
10-21-2006, 08:00 AM
I don't even watch the show because of him. It's a shame I like robbittai (sp) but Rob Ray totally ruins the show. He's been on the air for a couple years now and he's still going "you know" and "um" all the time. He's gotten better but I can't stand that.

Philagape
10-21-2006, 08:14 AM
He's better than Danny Gare. Every time he'd get to a word that has more than two syllables, he'd skip the remaining syllables and go on to the next word. Kind of like a Canadian Boomhower.

Typ0
10-21-2006, 08:54 AM
He's better than Danny Gare. Every time he'd get to a word that has more than two syllables, he'd skip the remaining syllables and go on to the next word. Kind of like a Canadian Boomhower.

Gare was good rinkside with the interviews though....it was funny they would go down to him and you could tell he's been slugging beers.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-21-2006, 08:59 AM
Isn't that a little insulting to the rocks?

SABURZFAN
10-21-2006, 09:00 AM
I don't care....he kicked enough ass for the Sabres over the years to get a pass on his broadcasting skills in my book.

I'd rather listen to Ray than Barry Metrosexual.

speaking of the mullet man,he claims that we're the best team in hockey.i cringed when he said it because he was against us all throughout the playoffs last year and usually wrong. :ill: