PDA

View Full Version : Here's Something To Think About

Lee-83
10-20-2006, 11:30 PM
Yeah Jp's underperformed for the most part and most of you along with myself would like to bring in a keyword PROVEN veteran after this season, but for those who go as far as wanting to cut Jp... thats insane. Yes Jp has had his fair share of **** up's but the rest of the team has to be held accountable for this teams lack of success. Sutch areas like poor o-line play, lack of push at run/pass defense, poor coverage, poor tackling, and we still blame Jp come on!

spacecowboy
10-20-2006, 11:36 PM
The only one problem with the "Proven" veteran idea, is that where you want to spend your cap money. If there is room after you've made all your other moves (O-LINE, D-LINE) then go ahead. I think there'll only be one of the three QB's here next year, that are here now. Probably JP

billsfairweatherfan
10-21-2006, 12:32 AM
Yeah Jp's underperformed for the most part and most of you along with myself would like to bring in a keyword PROVEN veteran after this season, but for those who go as far as wanting to cut Jp... thats insane. Yes Jp has had his fair share of **** up's but the rest of the team has to be held accountable for this teams lack of success. Sutch areas like poor o-line play, lack of push at run/pass defense, poor coverage, poor tackling, and we still blame Jp come on!
the buck has to stop somewhere? and the coach is not on the field .so losing the ball everytime losman hit sounds right

gr8slayer
10-21-2006, 12:35 AM
I am so tired of hearing about Losman and the freaking threads about Losman.

kernowboy
10-21-2006, 04:08 AM
Agreed

And it also seems that people forget we live in the Cap era and a lot of the extra money will be taken up with natural pay increases