PDA

View Full Version : Going o the Jets v Lions game tomorrow

BILLSROCK1212
10-21-2006, 07:08 PM
Gonna wear my Lee Evans jersey shud be fun :smile:

OpIv37
10-21-2006, 07:52 PM
why are you going to see those two teams? They're two of the worst teams in the NFL...

oh, wait, they both beat us. Never mind.

BILLSROCK1212
10-21-2006, 08:11 PM
why are you going to see those two teams? They're two of the worst teams in the NFL...

I was supposed to go to the Fins game last week i also have tickets to the Bears, Houston, Raiders (LOL! idk y i got this game) games I wish i cud go to the Jets v Bills game but i cnt since I have a huge family thing that day! Sux but what can I do?

OpIv37
10-21-2006, 08:18 PM
damn- that's a lot of Jets games for a Bills fan.

I've been offered Redskins tickets before but I turned them down because I'd rather watch the Bills on TV than the Redskins live.

BILLSROCK1212
10-21-2006, 08:39 PM
damn- that's a lot of Jets games for a Bills fan.

I've been offered Redskins tickets before but I turned them down because I'd rather watch the Bills on TV than the Redskins live.
I go to them because I dont have time to travel back and forth to Bills games and I love football so much that I have to go see some football games and they are for free since i take clients with me and my buisness pays back the money but only when i take clients

Typ0
10-21-2006, 08:46 PM
going to NFL games is great it doesn't matter whose playing. JESTS VS LIONS though....lol. I think the Lions are going to destroy them myself.

BILLSROCK1212
10-21-2006, 09:05 PM
going to NFL games is great it doesn't matter whose playing. JESTS VS LIONS though....lol. I think the Lions are going to destroy them myself.I disagree, not just because I am going to the game, the Bills win inonsistently the Jets play hard every game and win the games they should. I see the Lions explosive offense scoring a bit as i see the Jets doing the same. there should also be plenty of turnovers in this game.

clumping platelets
10-21-2006, 09:30 PM
Sing the Shout song when the Lions score :up:

PECKERWOOD
10-22-2006, 01:35 AM

funny stuff man.:roflmao: