• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

WR.. Hey Draft Guru's.. Read This

So anyways, Im watching the Georgia Tech Game, and I see this Calvin Johnson. It gave me flashbacks of previous games I have seen him in. It is no secret that the Bills need a big #2, and this guy may be a steal. In what rounds do you think he will be taken in?
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Re: WR.. Hey Draft Guru's.. Read This

clearly dont follow college football much (not like anything is wrong with that) but this guy is clearly a top 2 WR in this draft round 1 for sure top 5 but 15 if he slips but that's very unlikely

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

from what I've seen of him, he'd be a great addition, but I think he's going to go early.

If he was available, I guess it would depend on the other options. This team needs a serious #2 WR, but we also desperately need a DT, a DE and a LT. Also Johnson's probably good enough to be a #1 WR.

If there's a good receiving TE available, I'd almost rather go that route. A true receiving threat at TE would decrease the need for a better #2 WR and might allow someone on our roster (read: PEERLESS PRICE) to step it up and be a true #2.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
        Defies all logic
        • Oct 2006

What about Jeff Samardzija? Any chance he may drop down into the 2nd round or so?

Comment

• Ron Burgundy
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
          What about Jeff Samardzija? Any chance he may drop down into the 2nd round or so?
          Hard to say. He's gotta pick a sport, first...he's big into baseball, too.

Calvin Johnson will rightfully be gone by the time we pick in the first.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Calvin Johnson is the best player in college football, he's a top 3 pick.

Smardzija will be a late round 1 pick. He falls to round 2, he may not want to play football anymore.

He was drafted by the Cubs this past MLB draft, he's a great pitcher for ND.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
              !?!?!?!?!?
              • Mar 2006

I could see that happening he is about the 5th best WR in the draft I honeslty like Rehma McKnight, his teamate more than him.

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

So anyways, Im watching the Georgia Tech Game, and I see this Calvin Johnson. It gave me flashbacks of previous games I have seen him in. It is no secret that the Bills need a big #2, and this guy may be a steal. In what rounds do you think he will be taken in?
                e fire W\
                Hes the best sure fire WR prospect since Tory Holt. Hes a better prospect than Fitz was, or even Roy Williams.

He will go in the top 3 picks I have no doubt.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                  !?!?!?!?!?
                  • Mar 2006

Vince Young to Calvin Johnson for the touchdown! Can hear it already.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                    Defies all logic
                    • Oct 2006

Really doesnt surprise me to hear this, I guess. Everytime, I see the kid play, he is an animal.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Calvin Johnson could be #1 overall or drop to the #5 but not likely much further

Comment

• Lee-83
                        Pro Bowl Bound
                        • Oct 2006

I don't care what tackle is on the board, if we have a shot you take Calvin Johnson hands down. Where else are you gonna find a mix of Anquan Boldin and Randy Moss? He and Lee will be a deadly combo.

Comment

• X-Era
                          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Lee-83
                          I don't care what tackle is on the board, if we have a shot you take Calvin Johnson hands down. Where else are you gonna find a mix of Anquan Boldin and Randy Moss? He and Lee will be a deadly combo.
                          I cannot disagree with the potential of that combo....disgusting and something you simply cant pass up!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                            Defies all logic
                            • Oct 2006

Very, exciting even entertaining the thought.

Comment

Working...
                            X