PDA

View Full Version : I Will Be Very Happy Tomorrow

Typ0
10-21-2006, 08:23 PM
If JP Losman doesn't turn the football over. That's all he's got to do tomorrow to make me happy with his performance.

raphael120
10-21-2006, 08:27 PM
yeah i dont care if we lose either, just as long as we dont see the regression we've seen the past two weeks. i do NOT want to go into this bye riding the disappointment from 3 straight losses. dont know about anyone else....

OpIv37
10-21-2006, 08:32 PM
I'll give him a pass if it's a tipped ball for an INT or if he gets completely blindsided on a sack with no chance to run.

But generally I agree with you- I don't want to see a sack/fumble because he held the ball too long, a bobbled snap, or any of those horrific INT's like he threw against Chicago. These are the kinds of mistakes he needs to stop making if he wants a future with this team (or a future in the NFL, for that matter).

YardRat
10-21-2006, 08:34 PM
I'd like to see him complete a pass or two also, myself.

Maybe witness some screen/short routes thrown that aren't two feet over the receiver's head...some nice rhythm in his mechanics...hit a receiver in stride on a long pattern from the pocket...scramble for a couple of first downs without running back and forth around the backfield for two minutes.

Are my expectations too high?

raphael120
10-21-2006, 08:35 PM

Maybe witness some screen/short routes thrown that aren't two feet over the receiver's head...some nice rhythm in his mechanics...hit a receiver in stride on a long pattern from the pocket...scramble for a couple of first downs without running back and forth around the backfield for two minutes.

two feet over the receiver high. haha

OpIv37
10-21-2006, 08:37 PM

yeah I don't know what the deal is with that lack of touch on the shorter passes.

It's like he gets too excited that someone is so close and so open that he can't calm down and control his pass.

Typ0
10-21-2006, 08:38 PM

all of those things will come into play when people "look at him over the course of the whole season." Right now, I'd be happy if he wasn't a giant cannon shooting the team in the foot. I don't care how bad the pass protection is he better protect the ball or it's just about time for Nall ball. Keep the football and give the defense and special teams a chance to make a difference in the game.

YardRat
10-21-2006, 08:39 PM
He's going to get someone killed on a short pass, a la Thurman against Indy.

PECKERWOOD
10-21-2006, 09:01 PM
I will be happy if JP throws a pair of TD's and both defense and offense comes to play.

LtBillsFan66
10-23-2006, 12:34 PM
If JP Losman doesn't turn the football over. That's all he's got to do tomorrow to make me happy with his performance.
Oh well.

dplus47
10-23-2006, 12:53 PM
yeah I don't know what the deal is with that lack of touch on the shorter passes.

It's like he gets too excited that someone is so close and so open that he can't calm down and control his pass.

you know, that sounds an awful lot like joey harrington. i'm not trying to depress you : )

OpIv37
10-23-2006, 12:55 PM
you know, that sounds an awful lot like joey harrington. i'm not trying to depress you : )

scary thought but true. At least you didn't say "Kyle Boller".

billsfairweatherfan
10-23-2006, 01:04 PM
your asking jp alot.you have more luck if you wear blinders

Typ0
10-23-2006, 02:03 PM
I had no idea when I wrote this thread that the OFFICIAL would be causing turnovers. Needless to say I'm not happy with JPs performance yesterday.

GFLuNEEDit
10-23-2006, 02:05 PM
I had no idea when I wrote this thread that the OFFICIAL would be causing turnovers. Needless to say I'm not happy with JPs performance yesterday.
This guy cant even deke the official
LMFAO
<!-- / message -->