• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

If and only If we win

What do you guys think we coud do the rest of the way? Do you think playoffs just missing out or just one of those random wins we're having?
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: If and only If we win

12-4

seriously, depends on how we play...I can't say without seeing the game...see what progress we're making
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
      What do you guys think we coud do the rest of the way? Do you think playoffs just missing out or just one of those random wins we're having?
      I think we could win 8 games if we win tomorrow. We can get to .500 and struggle to stay there. We won't be sniffing the playoffs this season though.

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
        12-4

seriously, depends on how we play...I can't say without seeing the game...see what progress we're making
        we made one or two games worth of progress already this year...and we did that once or twice last year too.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
          we made one or two games worth of progress already this year...and we did that once or twice last year too.
          yeah, but we also regressed from that with the Bears and Lions games...we need to get back that progress we already made and build on it
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
            yeah, but we also regressed from that with the Bears and Lions games...we need to get back that progress we already made and build on it
            therein lies the arguement.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

We can win out, we just need to replace a few players.

Comment

• raphael120
                Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                • Oct 2005

yeah we can win all the rest of the games, if we tell the other teams the wrong stadiums to show up to on game day

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Anyone who thought we could make the playoffs before this season started, is just crazy. Next year is what we have to worry about. We can't play inconsistantly like this again next year.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                  X