PDA

View Full Version : Freaking Great...

RedEyE
10-22-2006, 10:50 AM
I'm watching ESPN right now (self induced torture) and they are getting ready to show Tedy Bruschi and how he's passed his God like healing ability to some poor kid from the Let's Make a Wish Foundation.

Nice sentiment, but why Bruschi and why today???!! Why am I forced to watch this stupid **** rather then getting some necessary fill of the Bills preping for the Patriots???

When will the Bruschi anal love fest end??

OpIv37
10-22-2006, 10:53 AM
It will probably end when NE starts to lose.

Here's the problem- there's too much pre-game coverage. There are at least three stations doing 1 hour + of coverage and they need something to talk about. Barring a major trade, a TO-type incident or another Cincinatti Bengals arrest, there isn't enough legit football news to fill that time. So they bring in the fluff human-interest pieces to fill the gaps.

shelby
10-22-2006, 10:54 AM
honey....step away from the TV, and don't take Bruschi's name in vain.
:D

RedEyE
10-22-2006, 10:56 AM
honey....step away from the TV, and don't take Bruschi's name in vain.
:D

:rofl:

Right?

RedEyE
10-22-2006, 10:58 AM
It will probably end when NE starts to lose.

Here's the problem- there's too much pre-game coverage. There are at least three stations doing 1 hour + of coverage and they need something to talk about. Barring a major trade, a TO-type incident or another Cincinatti Bengals arrest, there isn't enough legit football news to fill that time. So they bring in the fluff human-interest pieces to fill the gaps.

You are absolutely right.

I miss the days of satellite TV when you could set your receiver to a specific area. We used to always have ours set to the Buffalo area.

kinigirly
10-22-2006, 11:00 AM
bruschi is the only player i have not bad mouthed in public around here. i fear i would be stoned to death. i can't even tell you how many people had daggers in their eyes when i talk smack about brady :nervous: