PDA

View Full Version : One of the worst Bills teams ever?

ICE74129
10-22-2006, 12:39 PM
This is a flat cluster **** I am seeing. We are getting worse every week. Marv spent all this money and draft picks on a Defense that sucks.

I read a thread about short term vs long term. the problem is if you are a long term thinker, you still have to see some short term improvement and we aren't seeing it.

This entire team flat sucks. How the hell in the NFL are you still so damn stupid you hit a QB that gives himself up? Kelsay and fletcher are both morons.

What gets me is how is it our #1 St unit has now gone to hell?

Marv, the next time (this year) you get a high pick, you take the BEST DAMN LINEMAN you can get.

hammerbillsfan
10-22-2006, 12:42 PM
It's like they just forgot how to play football like the 1st 4 weeks. :ill:

Typ0
10-22-2006, 12:42 PM
he'll be taking a QB.

kinigirly
10-22-2006, 12:46 PM
i don't know about worst teams ever.........i can say one of the most ignorant and ******ed bills teams ever

Mitchy moo
10-22-2006, 12:50 PM
Let's see a little more ball before we get to this point. Hold the phone, JP just fumbled.

Typ0
10-22-2006, 12:51 PM
there is a serious flaw in the defensive philosophy on this team. They have gotten all the speed guys but we are screwed up front like that. Every time there is a short yardage situation we have no beef to stop them. This defense will never win consistenly in the NFL like this.

ICE74129
10-22-2006, 12:58 PM
he'll be taking a QB.If he does he is the biggest **** up in Bills history as a GM. LINES are what makes a team and both of ours suck

Ron Burgundy
10-22-2006, 01:04 PM
If he does he is the biggest **** up in Bills history as a GM. LINES are what makes a team and both of ours suck

We need both help on the line and a QB. This is not hard to see.

We can get both in FA and the draft...just depends on where the best prospects fall.

ICE74129
10-22-2006, 01:06 PM
We need both help on the line and a QB. This is not hard to see.

We can get both in FA and the draft...just depends on where the best prospects fall.

We don't need a QB, we need LINES plural

Ron Burgundy
10-22-2006, 01:09 PM
We don't need a QB, we need LINES plural

Yeah, we do need help on the lines (plural)...along with a new quarterback.

It can be done. Actually, it will be done, this offseason...hopefully.

Novacane
10-22-2006, 01:10 PM
We need a QB too. JP is making the same mistakes over and over....not learning.

Typ0
10-22-2006, 01:14 PM
If he does he is the biggest **** up in Bills history as a GM. LINES are what makes a team and both of ours suck

he already is for taking a safety with the 8th pick in the last draft. you watch, in five years people are going to be looking back saying that move completed a decade of doom for our franchise.

ICE74129
10-22-2006, 01:25 PM
he already is for taking a safety with the 8th pick in the last draft. you watch, in five years people are going to be looking back saying that move completed a decade of doom for our franchise.

I can't argue that. We had Ngata sitting right there and could have taken him. I like Whitner, but if you can't stop the run or get pressure, what good is a safety like that on your D?

alohabillsfan
10-22-2006, 01:48 PM
JP is once again brutal~

JD
10-22-2006, 01:50 PM
This team is BAD!! REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY BAD!

Historian
10-22-2006, 01:57 PM
I fully expected them to muster up some pride today, and at least give us a game.

I was wrong.

This season is over.

Mr. Cynical
10-22-2006, 02:07 PM
I fully expected them to muster up some pride today, and at least give us a game.

I was wrong.

This season is over.

It's been over since 1/23/06. Sorry but Dick is simply not a good HC and it's showing up in spades.

ICE74129
10-22-2006, 03:25 PM
Yeah, we do need help on the lines (plural)...along with a new quarterback.

It can be done. Actually, it will be done, this offseason...hopefully.
What in Ralphs history has shown you that he will spend the money in one offseason to get a top LT and a QB? not going to happen.

kernowboy
10-22-2006, 03:59 PM
It'll take two years

Sorry Dick but you've come in, agreed to us playing an unsuitable system on defence, brought in rookie co-ordinators who don't seem to have the players wanting to play for them. Even poor Bobby April has regressed.

The first player who gives up a serious dumb ass penalty next game turning a 3rd and short into a 3rd and long gets benched.

The second one should get benched and then cut. Its the only way they'll learn.

At the 2007 draft we get a QB and a LT in the first two rounds in which ever order they fall. If there is a run on one, it is likely that there will be falls in the other. I don't care if its Quinn or Brohm or Smith then Free or Staley, or if we go Thomas or Baker or Long then Stanton, we have upgraded both.
R3 or R4 - the best available lineman unless TKO or FB despite the follow Clements in which case a LB will be order.

Unless Branch, Oram or Bryant come out, people will be overpaying for average DTs so lets just get some mass in the interior even if its Day 2 small school monsters like Damion deRosia (6ft6, 325lbs). Maybe one might turn into Pat Williams.

If the 3 big DTs don't come out we select one in 2008 in the first.

In the meantime, I want to see a WR free agent with size, a LB and TE through FA

Oh, and we ask Ralph if he still has Jim Fassels number

Ron Burgundy
10-22-2006, 08:58 PM
What in Ralphs history has shown you that he will spend the money in one offseason to get a top LT and a QB? not going to happen.

Gotta draft one of 'em.

don137
10-22-2006, 09:02 PM
This team is regressing over progressing. I think they are even worse than last year. The team does not show any passion or will to win. I will still root for them. I never expected playoffs but am disappointed to not see progress

YardRat
10-22-2006, 09:12 PM

He spent the money on Jim Kelly instead of trading his rights when the USFL folded.

He matched Denver's offer for Bruce Smith when they threw big money at him.

He gave TD the latitude to sign Spikes, Fletcher, Milloy, Vincent, etc, etc, at the same time Donahoe was trying to dig out from under Butler's cap hell.

I think he'll trust Marv's judgement when it comes to spending money this off-season.

HHURRICANE
10-22-2006, 09:36 PM
This is a flat cluster **** I am seeing. We are getting worse every week. Marv spent all this money and draft picks on a Defense that sucks.

I read a thread about short term vs long term. the problem is if you are a long term thinker, you still have to see some short term improvement and we aren't seeing it.

This entire team flat sucks. How the hell in the NFL are you still so damn stupid you hit a QB that gives himself up? Kelsay and fletcher are both morons.

What gets me is how is it our #1 St unit has now gone to hell?

Marv, the next time (this year) you get a high pick, you take the BEST DAMN LINEMAN you can get.

After you've watched a season with kay Stephenson or Hank Bullough it's hard to put this team in the same category. TRUST ME!!