Mitchy moo
10-22-2006, 01:16 PM
WTF is wrong with them?

Novacane
10-22-2006, 01:18 PM
I'd be booing if I was there to. They deserve to be booed off the field

ICE74129
10-22-2006, 01:23 PM
They should, the Bills SUCK. Marv didn't do well as a GM this offseason, DJ and his coaches suck and this team from top to bottom sucks.

Not one of the 22 starters on O and D is playing consistantly worth a ****.

Novacane
10-22-2006, 01:24 PM
Marvs biggest mistake was hiring Dick

ICE74129
10-22-2006, 01:26 PM
Marvs biggest mistake was hiring DickHis biggest mistake was becoming the GM. he isn't qualified enough to be an NFL GM. Him taking a safety at #8 instead of addressing the lines shows that

honey
10-22-2006, 01:38 PM
I would never boo the team. How do you think that would make them feel? All pumped up to win? I don't think so. :sadwalk:

Nighthawk
10-22-2006, 01:39 PM
WTF is wrong with them?

Umm, they should be getting booed...what have you been watching?

Mitchy moo
10-22-2006, 02:18 PM
Umm, they should be getting booed...what have you been watching?

yep but the game is not over, so why try to bring your team down?

Nighthawk
10-22-2006, 02:20 PM
yep but the game is not over, so why try to bring your team down?

Whatever...

SABuffalo786
10-22-2006, 02:23 PM
Those people spend GOOD money and have to watch this?

The Bills deserve every boo and whistle they receive.

raphael120
10-22-2006, 02:25 PM
f-that! boo the hell out of them.. piss poor performance

Novacane
10-22-2006, 02:28 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

billsfairweatherfan
10-22-2006, 02:33 PM
I would never boo the team. How do you think that would make them feel? All pumped up to win? I don't think so. :sadwalk:
if they were pumped up to win they would play better not like this. they all deserve it .

gr8slayer
10-22-2006, 02:34 PM
What a bunch of ****ty fans.

gr8slayer
10-22-2006, 02:35 PM
Sound like freaking Cowboy fans. Pussies

Novacane
10-22-2006, 02:37 PM

Then they are a bunch of babies if fan booing makes them quit. They play like crap the deserve it. If I was sitting out in cold rain I'd be pissed that I wasted my afternoon watching these losers. At least I was in a nice warm house and could flip over to the race

Historian
10-22-2006, 03:00 PM
Anyone who paid an admission has the right to boo.

The problem is, I don't think it helps anything.

They're professionals. They know when they're stinking up the joint.

honey
10-22-2006, 03:06 PM
I know you all may think I'm wrong, but to boo your team? I'm sorry, I just don't have the heart to do that. You do have the right to do it, I just personally couldn't do it. :sadwalk:

kinigirly
10-22-2006, 03:08 PM
i'm with you honey. its one thing to talk smack about them to your friends, or hell even to the players themselves. its a different thing to boo them in front of the opposing team. you're supposed to always have your teams back no matter what. wait until after the game to tell the guys how much they suck

Philagape
10-22-2006, 03:12 PM
Boo.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 03:14 PM
What a bunch of ****ty fans.

if you were paying for a ticket to the game,you'd boo too.

unpaid_bills
10-22-2006, 04:08 PM
The Bills are not playing with any heart. Bottom line is when the TEAM needs a play we cant make it. The only big play we had was that Willis long pass. Losman is not playing with any confidence hangs on to the ball way too long. Things just seem to snowball and get worse after that. I do not know what the answer is - at least make the game competitive.

patmoran2006
10-22-2006, 04:12 PM
WTF is wrong with them?
You pay 60-80 bux for a ticket then sit through that **** when they play like they dont even care.. and you'll boo too

HHURRICANE
10-22-2006, 04:16 PM
They should, the Bills SUCK. Marv didn't do well as a GM this offseason, DJ and his coaches suck and this team from top to bottom sucks.

Yeah, in one offseason they were going to fix the 5 years of suckiness that TD built. Nice logic ICE!!

Let's not forget that if TD had done his job we would have players here. We don't.

raphael120
10-22-2006, 04:22 PM
Yeah, in one offseason they were going to fix the 5 years of suckiness that TD built. Nice logic ICE!!

Let's not forget that if TD had done his job we would have players here. We don't.

its one thing if theyre rebuilding, but god damn, they are WORSE THAN LAST SEASON, and we were to believe that THAT was rock bottom.

HHURRICANE
10-22-2006, 04:30 PM
its one thing if theyre rebuilding, but god damn, they are WORSE THAN LAST SEASON, and we were to believe that THAT was rock bottom.

What makes you think that last year was rock bottom?! I think we hit it today. I really believe that this team will look better after the bye. Ohh, and we do suck.

Night Train
10-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Us ticket holders can boo whenever we want. That's lots of $$ to spend a garbage effort.

If a singer comes out on stage and mumbles " yada,yada,yada. I'm not in the mood ", I'd boo her too for not making the effort.

Mitchy moo
10-22-2006, 04:57 PM
Us ticket holders can boo whenever we want. That's lots of $$ to spend a garbage effort.

If a singer comes out on stage and mumbles " yada,yada,yada. I'm not in the mood ", I'd boo her too for not making the effort.

If she's blonde, 19, 104 lbs , stripping & naked, you wouldn't mind.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 04:59 PM
If she's blonde, 19, 104 lbs , stripping & naked, you wouldn't mind.

then you're getting your monies worth.these guys aren't 19 year old blondes stripping naked either. :rolleyes:

DynaPaul
10-22-2006, 05:39 PM
Did you expect the fans to cheer that lousy performance? Remember, in the first Patriots game they were booed going off the field at halftime and then came back out to win it against us. Fans paying money for these tickets have every right to boo when the players aren't earning their pay.

Michael82
10-22-2006, 07:29 PM
booooooooo!!!!!

Novacane
10-22-2006, 07:32 PM
I knew Mikey was one of the fans booing that garbage :rofl:

Buffalogic
10-22-2006, 08:32 PM
Booooo

You play like **** and you get boo'd. Simple as that. How about the bills try to dig deep and do something right in a game for a change. Watching a bills game at this point is stomach turning torture. At least we have the sabres, it's nice cheering for a team that can actually win.

goodkarma
10-22-2006, 08:47 PM
Boo. And boo on the coaches, too.

YardRat
10-22-2006, 08:49 PM
I didn't boo.

But then again, I was sitting in a spot where my head was dry, my ass was warm, the restrooms were uncrowded, and the food was easily accessible :D

honey
10-22-2006, 08:56 PM
I didn't boo.

But then again, I was sitting in a spot where my head was dry, my ass was warm, the restrooms were uncrowded, and the food was easily accessible :D

At home, in other words? Like me? :sadwalk:

YardRat
10-22-2006, 08:58 PM
No.

tampabay25690
10-22-2006, 11:41 PM
His biggest mistake was becoming the GM. he isn't qualified enough to be an NFL GM. Him taking a safety at #8 instead of addressing the lines shows that

I disagree there....TRUST me you wont say that next year when Whitner and Simpson will be studs out there.....WHERE in the hell are our LBS also......I have a bad feeling Spikes might be washed up and its sad to say but he gets blown off the ball all the time now that he is the SLB now remember Takeo has always been a Weakside LBr......

tampabay25690
10-22-2006, 11:42 PM
Thank GOD for the SABRES...By the way that was probably the emptiest I veer have seen the stadium....But I realize that most Western NYers have had situation with power just like my families...I hope u all mad it threw OK......

Ickybaluky
10-23-2006, 12:58 AM
Anyone who paid an admission has the right to boo.

The problem is, I don't think it helps anything.

They're professionals. They know when they're stinking up the joint.

They are professionals, and as such shoudn't let a few boos effect their performance. In fact, they should expect to get booed if they play poorly. It may not help, but it doesn't hurt either, IMO.

There are times when booing is justified. When your team suffers a delay of game penalty, then follows that up by being so messed up on the next play they have to call time out, that is cause for booing.

If I were a Bills fan, that sequence would have had me booing.

ddaryl
10-23-2006, 02:38 AM
The Bills deserved ot be booed. All fans of all teams boo the home team when they stink it up. This isn't the 1st time the Bills have been booed on thier home turf and it won't be the last.

GFLuNEEDit
10-23-2006, 02:42 AM
I know you all may think I'm wrong, but to boo your team? I'm sorry, I just don't have the heart to do that. You do have the right to do it, I just personally couldn't do it.No of course you won't because that would be sacrilegious to anyone suffering from the mental disorder of rooting for any piece of ***** the local team puts on the field.

Meathead
10-23-2006, 04:07 AM
i didnt boo but they were defenlly sucked bad enough to be booable so it was close

don137
10-23-2006, 04:21 AM
When you make bonehead plays, make multiple mistakes, play with no heart and desire to win then they deserve to lose and get booed. These players get paid too much money to play with such lack of emotion every week. They are out there just collecting a paycheck. Spikes was sitting on the bench with a "I can't wait for the season to be over look on his face" and he is the defensive leader.

BrunnyJ
10-23-2006, 04:34 AM
Pay your bucks then you can cheer or boo!!! Here in Australia I work as a sports psychologist for a Australiain rules football team. This year they had a horrible year but the fans consistently cheered them off the field(We have alot of older fans). I think cheering an awful team is the worst possible thing to do from my experience!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BillsFever21
10-23-2006, 05:05 AM

Is this your opinion for good or just till the next game? A week or so ago you were defending my post about Jauron and our FA offseason.

You said it was only year one of the two year process. Now all of a sudden everything sucks about it.

The_Philster
10-23-2006, 05:09 AM
If they give a damn about how they're playing, they feel bad enough about it as it is...booing them only exacerbates the problem. And if they don't give a damn how they're playing, you're just wasting your voice

BillsFever21
10-23-2006, 05:12 AM

The players isn't the reason for the teams current disarray. It all starts with coaching. We have more talent that is coming out onto the field right now. They are playing with no heart and are going through the motions.

That falls on coaching. It's their job to prepare this team. When an entire team is playing like they don't care that means they don't believe in the gameplan they are being asked to go out there and try and execute.

Marv hired this clown. He failed in Chicago and failed with his short stint in Detroit as the DC and as the HC after taking over for Mooch. So much that they didn't even consider him for the job afterwards and hired an unknown rookie coach. That was Marv's mistake and it needs to be corrected after this season.

Seeing how they were gonna still stick with Mularkey till he resigned this season showed me all I need to know about the decision making going on in the front office. Then the hiring of Jauron further cemented it.

kernowboy
10-23-2006, 05:13 AM
Pay your bucks then you can cheer or boo!!! Here in Australia I work as a sports psychologist for a Australiain rules football team. This year they had a horrible year but the fans consistently cheered them off the field(We have alot of older fans). I think cheering an awful team is the worst possible thing to do from my experience!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't agree.

Look at what happens in England with soccer, rugby and cricket. Take the latter, we routinely get smashed all over the place especially by the Aussies but everyone recognises the Barmy Army (Enlgand Supporters) are the most fantastic supporters in the world. My Aussie friend here will tell you it was almost 20 years before we won the 'Ashes' again yet never once did the Barmy Army boo the English players, instead spending their time inventing fantastically funny and often rude songs to sing at the opposition. And inspiring some players who had been under achieving to greater performances.

Some of the posts on the 'what TKO says to Brady' threat were wonderfully witty and show a creative side.

Getting on your teams back when the opposition already have their place reserved there is counter productive. Some call it tough love but it is a double edged sword. In soccer, we call it taking the crowd out of the occasion, what the opponents stive to achieve

The moment the first boo went up, it put a spring in the Pats step

When you boo your own team you inspire the opposition.

Do you boo the American golfers in the Ryder Cup? Whenever I watch I admire that no matter how badly they are doing there is a continued 'USA, USA'.

Booing inspires nothing but defeat

BillsFever21
10-23-2006, 05:16 AM
I disagree there....TRUST me you wont say that next year when Whitner and Simpson will be studs out there.....WHERE in the hell are our LBS also......I have a bad feeling Spikes might be washed up and its sad to say but he gets blown off the ball all the time now that he is the SLB now remember Takeo has always been a Weakside LBr......

Just like we wern't gonna be saying that this year because of the improved coaching and talent brough to the team. They were gonna be competitive and improve over last year.

They are even worse then last year if that's even possible. It's not that this isn't a winning team. Only a few unrealistic homers felt that was possible. It's that the team isn't responding to Jauron and by Week 7 of the year it looks like they don't even care and quit on him.

The_Philster
10-23-2006, 05:20 AM
I don't agree.

Look at what happens in England with soccer, rugby and cricket. Take the latter, we routinely get smashed all over the place especially by the Aussies but everyone recognises the Barmy Army (Enlgand Supporters) are the most fantastic supporters in the world. My Aussie friend here will tell you it was almost 20 years before we won the 'Ashes' again yet never once did the Barmy Army boo the English players, instead spending their time inventing fantastically funny and often rude songs to sing at the opposition. And inspiring some players who had been under achieving to greater performances.

Some of the posts on the 'what TKO says to Brady' threat were wonderfully witty and show a creative side.

Getting on your teams back when the opposition already have their place reserved there is counter productive. Some call it tough love but it is a double edged sword. In soccer, we call it taking the crowd out of the occasion, what the opponents stive to achieve

The moment the first boo went up, it put a spring in the Pats step

When you boo your own team you inspire the opposition.

Do you boo the American golfers in the Ryder Cup? Whenever I watch I admire that no matter how badly they are doing there is a continued 'USA, USA'.

Booing inspires nothing but defeat
outstanding post. I can understand booing them when they're coming off the field at the end of the game, but not during the game

BillsFever21
10-23-2006, 05:25 AM
I had season tickets for 5 years and spent thousands of dollars as have many others. We help pay for all the salaries of the coaches and players. I would've booed too if I was there.

The last two years two games is enough for me. The money I saved by not paying to watch that junk 6 other times paid for my new 46 inch Samsung flat screen LCD HDTV I bought over the weekend.

With that kind of emotion being laid out on the field I would rather watch the game from my nice cozy recliner and watch it on HD then sit there and watch Jauron ruin this team even more then has already been done.

The_Philster
10-23-2006, 05:30 AM
Oh just quit, Feve...did you even remember watching the games when you were going? As I remember it, you were either toasted beyond belief...or passed out in your car ;)

BillsFever21
10-23-2006, 05:34 AM
Oh just quit, Feve...did you even remember watching the games when you were going? As I remember it, you were either toasted beyond belief...or passed out in your car ;)

Hey now. I never started passing out till Week 14 when the game didn't mean anything and I had to drink my Bills sorrow away. And I only passed out three times. :D

ICE74129
10-23-2006, 07:09 AM
I would never boo the team. How do you think that would make them feel? All pumped up to win? I don't think so. :sadwalk:Its their job to be SELF Motivated. If they suck they get booed. Its happened since Pop warner. They know how it goes, suck you get booed. Win and you get cheered. If it effects their egos that bad, find new work.

Michael82
10-23-2006, 03:35 PM
They are professionals, and as such shoudn't let a few boos effect their performance. In fact, they should expect to get booed if they play poorly. It may not help, but it doesn't hurt either, IMO.

There are times when booing is justified. When your team suffers a delay of game penalty, then follows that up by being so messed up on the next play they have to call time out, that is cause for booing.

If I were a Bills fan, that sequence would have had me booing.
:bf1:

Michael82
10-23-2006, 03:43 PM
And I know that if they keep this up, I will be starting the Fire the Coach chants by December. :mad:

THATHURMANATOR
10-23-2006, 03:54 PM
I would have booed the crap out of those bums yesterday if I hadn't passed out!