PDA

View Full Version : im officially scared of this coaching staff

djjimkelly
10-22-2006, 02:05 PM
we are completely afraid to try and win. twice inside pats territory today we run up gut on 1st then run a wr or TE screen next play set JP up in 3rd and 9 or 10. watching the play calling is unbearable. i hate our defensive scheme however it hasnt been the reason we have floundered since week 4. our offensive play calling is so unagressive and completly unimaginative to do any set ups of a defense.

now is this fear of using JP i dont know. b ut we never throw ball on 1sy down for 15-20 yards we run a 10 yard curl a screen or a bomb and that has been like 2 or 3 times this season. is this a product of our **** o line i dont know once again.

BUT i think throwing on first down might give o line a better chance to pass block becuz if anyone has been watching film on us they know we run on 1st down prolly 95% of the time.

once again COACHING IS PISS POOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Cynical
10-22-2006, 02:08 PM
See my sig.

thecoordinator
10-22-2006, 02:09 PM
atleast u guys dont have mularkey...

Mr. Cynical
10-22-2006, 02:16 PM
true

Historian
10-22-2006, 02:17 PM
I'd like to know why were kicking field goals down by 18 with 11 left to play.

:rolleyes:

Nighthawk
10-22-2006, 02:18 PM
we are completely afraid to try and win. twice inside pats territory today we run up gut on 1st then run a wr or TE screen next play set JP up in 3rd and 9 or 10. watching the play calling is unbearable. i hate our defensive scheme however it hasnt been the reason we have floundered since week 4. our offensive play calling is so unagressive and completly unimaginative to do any set ups of a defense.

now is this fear of using JP i dont know. b ut we never throw ball on 1sy down for 15-20 yards we run a 10 yard curl a screen or a bomb and that has been like 2 or 3 times this season. is this a product of our **** o line i dont know once again.

BUT i think throwing on first down might give o line a better chance to pass block becuz if anyone has been watching film on us they know we run on 1st down prolly 95% of the time.

once again COACHING IS PISS POOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took you this long to see? I agree, it is painful to watch.

Mitchy moo
10-22-2006, 02:21 PM

??? who knows??

djjimkelly
like that brady pump fake for that wr screen then bomb thats play calling!!!!!!!!!!!!

Novacane

We don't have much better

Kerr
10-22-2006, 02:26 PM
fewell deserves to get chewed out after today. Cover 3, my ass.

Nighthawk
10-22-2006, 02:26 PM

Perry Fool is awful and it shows. He fits in well with this horrendous coaching staff.

Mr. Cynical
10-22-2006, 02:30 PM

Because Dick sucks.

jamze132
10-22-2006, 03:11 PM
What kind of idiot calls a zoneblitz where Schobel is in coverage on a 3rd and 10? He was all over Brady today!!! I am really starting to doubt this defensive scheme. Hopefully he will get better at not calling something ******ed.

Kerr
10-22-2006, 03:14 PM
What kind of idiot calls a zoneblitz where Schobel is in coverage on a 3rd and 10? He was all over Brady today!!! I am really starting to doubt this defensive scheme. Hopefully he will get better at not calling something ******ed.

Yeah, but unfortunately the scheme might not dissapear until dj is fired.

Mr. Cynical
10-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Yeah, but unfortunately the scheme might not dissapear until dj is fired.

www.firedickjauron.com (http://www.firedickjauron.com)

kernowboy
10-22-2006, 03:36 PM
Bottom line.

I cannot believe the defence on the first Pats possession.

I cannot believe the number of absolutely stupid penalties we gave away.

I cannot believe the dumbass snap to Reed !!! when we are in the red zone.

We criticise JP and on occasion it is correct to do so but what the hell are some of the coaches thinking with some of the calls and what the hell are some of the players think they are doing with some of their dumb ass penalties.

Everytime JP seems to be getting into a rhythm we have a 3rd and short turned into a 3rd and long.

Why is it that the opposition never seem to do this?

The next cretin who gives up a dumb ass penalty and stalls a drive is

1) yanked from the game
2) cut from the roster the next day

if that means we finshed the season with 48 players so be it

djjimkelly
10-22-2006, 03:40 PM
or it seems everytime we get in red zone we run a screen to wr or run up gut for no gain. they set JP up to fail in 3rd and long

ParanoidAndroid
10-22-2006, 03:53 PM
like that brady pump fake for that wr screen then bomb thats play calling!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's called execution. Big difference.

ParanoidAndroid
10-22-2006, 03:57 PM
In the second half, they were max protecting and Schobel was supposed to jam the TE at the LOS but he missed. You combat the max protect by taking away receivers and giving your rush time. Execution.

ParanoidAndroid
10-22-2006, 04:02 PM
or it seems everytime we get in red zone we run a screen to wr or run up gut for no gain. they set JP up to fail in 3rd and long

If JP would stop staring his receivers down, they might be able to get open, have room to run after the catch, and he might have less balls batted down.

kernowboy
10-22-2006, 04:05 PM
I just dont think we have the players for Tampa2

Its a risky defence. It looks spectacular but I field it constrains a player just to play naturally. And if only one guy slightly mis-executes we are f***ed.

We need to install a defence that allows players to play naturally. We are not all going to get 11 mensa members on the field at any given time.

ParanoidAndroid
10-22-2006, 04:34 PM
In the second half, they were max protecting and Schobel was supposed to jam the TE at the LOS but he missed. You combat the max protect by taking away receivers and giving your rush time. Execution.

I forgot to mention that Watson also pushed off on that play.

mybills
10-22-2006, 04:44 PM
No, we have his twin. :ill:

jamze132
10-23-2006, 10:38 AM
So he missed? And he continued to follow the TE down the field. Is that not a DE in coverage?

Michael82
10-23-2006, 04:44 PM

I kept asking everyone at the tailgate that, after the game! :bf1: