PDA

View Full Version : Do you think that Bill's will be 1# pick draft ?

paladin warrior
10-22-2006, 02:32 PM
What a dope JP. I hate JP.

billsfairweatherfan
10-22-2006, 02:42 PM
BIG H### YES JP KNOWS VERY WELL HOW TO BLOW A GAME.win no..but losing one he is artist

Devin
10-22-2006, 02:48 PM
No the fins or Oakland may have that honor. Green just busted a 70 yarder on the fins :jam:

Drive 4 Five
10-22-2006, 02:48 PM
No the Bill's will not get the number one overall pick. They will stink to high hell all year long and then, when it comes down to the wire, and there is a chance that Bill's fans will actually have something to look forward to, they'll put Kelly Holcomb in, win a meaningless game, and successfully ruin our chances.

That's the only certainty in Bill's football. That they will find a way to f**k up.

DraftBoy
10-22-2006, 02:54 PM
No

!Papacrunk!
10-22-2006, 03:36 PM
lol, I guess it's a good thing Oakland is really really bad, we're just really bad.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 03:39 PM
oakland will be lucky to win a game.

PECKERWOOD
10-22-2006, 03:39 PM
The way it looks, Miami will be picking before us. We will be lucky if we can get a QB with our first pick.. Quinn and Smith may be gone by the time we pick. Who does that leave, Brohm?

DraftBoy
10-22-2006, 03:42 PM
The way it looks, Miami will be picking before us. We will be lucky if we can get a QB with our first pick.. Quinn and Smith may be gone by the time we pick. Who does that leave, Brohm?

Brohm will be a hell of a QB

shelby
10-22-2006, 03:50 PM
That's the only certainty in Bill's football. That they will find a way to f**k up.

:rofl:

X-Era
10-22-2006, 03:52 PM
What a dope JP. I hate JP.

We have a great chance to draft the best LT available, the best DE available, the best WR (maybe), or the best RB (maybe).

Its a bright spot in our continued sad world.

HHURRICANE
10-22-2006, 03:55 PM
If we use our pick on a QB I swear I'll lose my mind!! That wasn't JP who got called for the unnecessary roughing penalty was it? Maybe drafting some players to replace our loser FA's would be better. Fletcher and Spikes nned to go. That's where we need to start.

By the way Peters played a very good game. Villareal couldn't suck any worse. He's the reason Losman got blind sided!!

SquishDaFish
10-22-2006, 04:09 PM
WE WILL NOT DRAFT A QB in the first 2 rounds. Get that our of your bleeping heads. Get these LINES totally FIXED and not pull what every other GM we have had do and that is draft something other then the lines! It always starts in the TRENCHES! Fix them and EVERY player will be better including JP.

Nighthawk
10-22-2006, 04:10 PM
With this coaching staff...anything is possible!

kernowboy
10-22-2006, 04:12 PM
If we use our pick on a QB I swear I'll lose my mind!! That wasn't JP who got called for the unnecessary roughing penalty was it? Maybe drafting some players to replace our loser FA's would be better. Fletcher and Spikes nned to go. That's where we need to start.

By the way Peters played a very good game. Villareal couldn't suck any worse. He's the reason Losman got blind sided!!

I think we can go QB in the first and get an LT in the 2nd. Villarial can be replaced by Mike Jones from Iowa in the 3rd. Or we can draft an LT in the first, possibly trading down, a QB in the 2nd and an OG in the third

kernowboy
10-22-2006, 04:13 PM

Get Butler or Pennington there and move Peters inside

Lexwhat
10-22-2006, 04:18 PM

??? Move Peters inside?

You mean Gandy?

SquishDaFish
10-22-2006, 04:45 PM
No get a NEW LT and put Peters at G Pennington or Butler at RT.

North_Coast
10-22-2006, 05:01 PM

Ummm, no. Peters is "fast" for OL, so he needs to be outside. Maybe he moves to LT next season, but putting somebody as fast as he is inside at guard is a waste of speed.

GFLuNEEDit
10-22-2006, 05:02 PM
No but I think they might draft a running back.

This time one with two knee injuries who will promise to be a have break away speed after he rehabs.

Then they will trade the running back we have now for a 4th rounder and when this new back gets in he will average the same 3.8 per carry.

GFLuNEEDit
10-22-2006, 05:02 PM
No but I think they might draft a running back.

This time one with two knee injuries who will promise to be a have break away speed after he rehabs.

Then they will trade the running back we have now for a 4th rounder and when this new back gets in he will average the same 3.8 per carry.

Billsrock4life
10-22-2006, 05:19 PM
im thinkin oakland is gonna end up last

DynaPaul
10-22-2006, 05:36 PM
Oakland will get the first pick and do something stupid like draft a punter. Then Miami will pick and we'll be somewhere behind.