• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

time to sit JP. but...

this TEAM sucks. A new QB won't cut it. Will it help? Yeah but NO QB is going to make it behind that OL. Unless Ralph and Marv change their M.O. this team will suck for some time.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: time to sit JP. but...

JP friggin blows!!!!!!get off the nutsack and stop making excuses for him.can you say rob johnson?
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

JP had a piss poor game. He needs to work on his fundamentals...ie stop fumbling the ing ball every time he gets hit.
      i don't think that benching JP will solve anything. This team as a whole is not playing well and making stupid mistakes. Putting Nall in won't change things when there are other problems contributing to our overall suckiness.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

I've now seen enough of him. This kids never gonna be good

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
          Defies all logic
          • Oct 2006

I say start him for the rest of the year. Maybe, he gets better. Most likely not. Next draft however, if Quinn or Smith is available. You HAVE to take one of them. I truly thought JP was the future here, and I'l stick to my guns, let him play the whole season..

Comment

• Kerr
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Sorry, Ice. Yeah you're right the rest of the team has problems, but the int and fumbling is all on jp. He didn't even get blinsided on any of them as he was about to wind up. Mind you, I blame on lot on the coaches for not using the offense around jp, but when he had time or tried to make a play, he screws up.

I also think nall sucks, so it won't make a difference, but this team lacks a really smart game qb. I'm not talking about practice. I'm talking about a qb who can make smart decisions under pressure, etc.

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

What part of ITS TIME TO SIT HIM are you guys missing? this team BLOWS from the GM all the way down to the waterboy. I said Bench JP I also say the entire team sucks.

Comment

• honey
                • Aug 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                What part of ITS TIME TO SIT HIM are you guys missing? this team BLOWS from the GM all the way down to the waterboy. I said Bench JP I also say the entire team sucks.
                I'm proud of ya, ICE!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Lets see if Nall has anything decent to show us (though I doubt it) and then give it back to JP to see if the benching changes him any. After that its either FA (Schaub) or Draft (Smith, or Leak)
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                    Lets see if Nall has anything decent to show us (though I doubt it) and then give it back to JP to see if the benching changes him any. After that its either FA (Schaub) or Draft (Smith, or Leak)
                    BTW if you want me to stop ripping posters, then tell asses like SAB to can his 'get off JP's nutsack comments'.

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by honey
                      I'm proud of ya, ICE!
                      Hey its time. This kid is getting worse each week. Yeah this TEAM sucks and it honest to god may be one of the worst teams we fielded, but JP is flat lost.

Time to see what Nall can do for a week or so

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

We need to draft a proven winner. I dont give a **** about some free agent that hasnt proved himself. I want somebody who has been to the big games and has won the big games. [enter] Troy Smith or Brady Quinn. [/enter]

Comment

• Historian
                          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                          • Dec 2002

Originally posted by shelby
                          JP had a piss poor game. He needs to work on his fundamentals...ie stop fumbling the ing ball every time he gets hit.
                          i don't think that benching JP will solve anything. This team as a whole is not playing well and making stupid mistakes. Putting Nall in won't change things when there are other problems contributing to our overall suckiness.
                          I agree.

Let him play out the string and do an honest evaluation in January.

My guess is that he won't be here, if this keeps up.

He should be getting better, not regressing, which appears to be the case.

Comment

• Elminster
                            #1 Kelsay Fan
                            • Oct 2006

The INT was his fault, but the first fumble wasn't. Our oline has to pass protect well more than once in a blue moon. The second one....well, it was a good thing to avoid the ump, but I'm not sure how that would lead him to protecting the football poor enough to fumble.

In any case, anyone who wants to go with some one else should get their head checked. This is what going through the growing pains is...painful and hard to watch. This kid is starting to show more than flashes of brilliance...he's starting to look good for long stretches. We absolutely MUST tough it out. The Seahawks did, the Colts did, the Eagles did, the Bengals did, and the Giants did, just to name a few, and I don't think anyone can argue that they have QB problems. JP has got to play this entire season, every down, every last play, barring injury. We absolutely must be able to make a decision on whether to stick with him another year or start over(and that's what bringing in anything other than a retread is...STARTING OVER.)

Finally, I could see benching him if he was holding the team back, but, in case you haven't noticed, we aren't a good football team. JP is part of the reason why we're losing, but he is far from being THE reason. At this point, our biggest problems are our lines and if JP continues to improve, then they remain our biggest problem...
                            Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• ICE74129
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                              We need to draft a proven winner. I dont give a **** about some free agent that hasnt proved himself. I want somebody who has been to the big games and has won the big games. [enter] Troy Smith or Brady Quinn. [/enter]
                              Proven winner? Who? Smith is NOT going to be a good NFL QB and Quinn is still having issues in ND. He isn't consistant at all. We address the lines and we can find a SMART QB in the 2nd round

Comment

Working...
                              X