Losman
Villarial
Jauron

DraftBoy
10-22-2006, 02:54 PM
I agree with Billsology

Devin
10-22-2006, 02:55 PM
Schobel has been heating up that guy is a monster. An absolute waste that he isnt getting much support.

Dr. Lecter
10-22-2006, 05:16 PM
Aaron Merz gets a Kelly for being OK in his first start. Kyle Williams played well enough for a Kelly as well.

I agree with the aformentioned Ferragamo's and will also throw in Evans for dropping an easy TD pass. Kelsay gets a big fat one too for his 'tard play of the year. And Davis for his lack of burst and attempt. And JP for his fumbles. And Moorman for a schank. And a bunch others, but I don't want to go on.

YardRat
10-22-2006, 05:25 PM
K's-

Merz, Royals, and Schobel

F's-

Losman, Kelsay, Bobby April

Dr. Lecter
10-22-2006, 05:42 PM
BTW, Thurm also gets a Ferragamo.

Phil will explain why later.

DraftBoy
10-22-2006, 07:07 PM

Lecter gets a Kelly, for being on TV

I mentioned that in the game thread, almost an Ferragamo for not having BZ gear on tho

shelby
10-22-2006, 07:50 PM

:rofl: i saw the photo....:roflmao:

Ickybaluky
10-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Defensively, the Bills are headed in the right direction. They need to do a better job on 3rd down and in the Red Zone, but they have real good team speed on defense and you can see the progress. Their front battled hard and pressured Brady. Whitner is going to be real good, he can do everything you want a S to do (he will be your best S since Henry Jones).

McGee is getting picked on, but I still like him. I still think he will get picked on. You need to develop more cover guys (where is Youbouty?) with Clements leaving. The Bills defense actually is going a good job against the run at home, but struggles on the road (the youth plays into that).

The Bills biggest problems are on offense, where they just aren't very good.

McGahee is a good, hard runner, but he can't carry a team alone. I thought McGahee ran really hard, even when the yards weren't there. He broke a lot of tackles and worked hard for the yards he did get.

The OL is a work in progress. I think the Bills scheme makes it tough on the OL. They don't like to audible, and they want to throw downfield to their fast WR. That requires the OL to hold their blocks. When the Bills aren't running well and can't play-action, they really struggle to protect.

I've been critical of Losman. I do realize he has talent. The kid does look real good at times, but my biggest criticism of him he seems to struggle with situations when things aren't going well. Situational awareness and ability to recognize what the defense is trying to do and responding accordingly are the most difficult part of quarterbacking, IMO. In my experience, guys either get that or don't, and I just don't see Losman having it. He needs to better understand the things he has to do for his team to win, and not try to make a play each time. Maybe I'm wrong and he will develop it.

Losman seems like a nice kid, but I think he is a guy that will play just well enough to lose more often than not. Even when his numbers aren't terrible, he won't do enough for his team to win.

That said, you have to leave him in there and find out if he will ever raise his play consistently. Right now, there really isn't any other option. Holcomb is just a good backup, and Nall isn't likely to blossom into anything at this point. If he continues his up-n-down play, perhaps you look at Nall later in the season.

Right now, let J.P. play and find out if the light will come on. Otherwise, you have to look at QB again this offseason, no matter how painful that is to think about.

RockStar36
10-22-2006, 08:04 PM
The whole team gets Ferragamos. No need to mention any names. Well...maybe we can mention Terrence McGee...AGAIN.