After the latest debacle, doesn't the coaching staff owe Nall a start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thurmal
    • Oct 2005

After the latest debacle, doesn't the coaching staff owe Nall a start?

Losman is not progressing. He is actually regressing; he seems to get worse every week.

Today was a winnable game.

Losman cannot stop turning the ball over; he can't find his playmaking receivers, and the offense NEVER gets into a rhythm.

I'm not quitting on him just yet, but he definitely needs a week or two to sit and stew on the bench and figure out how he going to become an asset to this team, rather than his current position as a liability.

I think a solid, McGahee-led ball control offense with Nall can produce more points than the frenetic squad that Losman (and a shoddy O-line) have given the Bills thus far.
    "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: After the latest debacle, doesn't the coaching staff owe Nall a start?

Just a week or two
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Bill Cody
      • Sep 2004

No, JP plays the entire year. Every snap.

Comment

• Kerr
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Feb 2005

No

Comment

• MikeInRoch
          • Sep 2003

Nall deserves nothing.
          "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Thurmal
            Losman is not progressing. He is actually regressing; he seems to get worse every week.

Today was a winnable game.

Losman cannot stop turning the ball over; he can't find his playmaking receivers, and the offense NEVER gets into a rhythm.

I'm not quitting on him just yet, but he definitely needs a week or two to sit and stew on the bench and figure out how he going to become an asset to this team, rather than his current position as a liability.

I think a solid, McGahee-led ball control offense with Nall can produce more points than the frenetic squad that Losman (and a shoddy O-line) have given the Bills thus far.
            Not anymore than Moorman desrves at crack at QB. If the guy couldnt even beat out Holcomb what the hell is the point is trying to develop him? Stick with JP.

Comment

• Thurmal
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by jp-era
              Not anymore than Moorman desrves at crack at QB. If the guy couldnt even beat out Holcomb what the hell is the point is trying to develop him? Stick with JP.
              I'm sure what you're talking about. Nall had a relatively good preseason -- better than Holcomb's for sure.
              "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla admin
                • Jul 2002

i don't believe benching JP will benefit the team.

Comment

Working...
                X