X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drive 4 Five
    • May 2003

Did you guys see Mark Weiler's latest?

According to WYS, we may as well not even bother watching this team until the Levy/Jauron era is over.

Stay up to date with all the New England Patriots football news, free agency, NFL draft, and more at 247Sports.com

He blasts the entire Bill's organization from top to bottom. After todays' game, it is very difficult not to agree with him. What do you guys think? Not of WYS, but of the state of this team and its future?

Something about losing to the Patriots just kills me. With each loss, I find myself more and more disinterested in this team. I begin to wonder why I even bother. I love this team but they are breaking my spirit.

There are so many other things I could be doing with my time. It just makes me sick to my stomach watching the same scenario play itself out year after year after year after...

ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: Did you guys see Mark Weiler's latest?

Originally posted by Drive 4 Five
    According to WYS, we may as well not even bother watching this team until the Levy/Jauron era is over.

Stay up to date with all the New England Patriots football news, free agency, NFL draft, and more at 247Sports.com

He blasts the entire Bill's organization from top to bottom. After todays' game, it is very difficult not to agree with him. What do you guys think? Not of WYS, but of the state of this team and its future?

Something about losing to the Patriots just kills me. With each loss, I find myself more and more disinterested in this team. I begin to wonder why I even bother. I love this team but they are breaking my spirit.

There are so many other things I could be doing with my time. It just makes me sick to my stomach watching the same scenario play itself out year after year after year after...

ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Umm, he's right...we won't do anything with the 3 Stooges here. Them the facts.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

mark's a little upset right now,as we all are.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Drive 4 Five

ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!
        People give wys alot of crap but he's been saying the same thing I have since ML and DICK were hired. So obviously I agree with him.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
          • May 2003

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
          mark's a little upset right now,as we all are.
          Mind you that this was written before the disaster that took place today. If he was upset then, he must be close to irrate right now. I personally have been pretty even throughout this season. When we won, I wasn't too excied, and when we lost (even to Detroit), I wasn't all that angry. But after what happened today?

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
            Umm, he's right...we won't do anything with the 3 Stooges here. Them the facts.
            Agreed. I didn't see anything wrong with what he wrote.

Someday fans are going to need to wake up at the pure futility of this team from top to bottom and it starts with ralph

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
              • May 2003

This must be how Charlie Brown feels when Lucy dupes him into kicking the FG (AGAIN) and then yanks the ball from underneath him at the last second (AGAIN)!

Comment

Working...
              X