PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Needs Bye Week

TigerJ
10-22-2006, 03:30 PM
The bye week is probably coming at a good time. It gives Buffalo a chance to work on some fundamentals: avoiding dumb penalties, fumbles and ints. Not that there's much left of this season to salvage.

Devin
10-22-2006, 03:32 PM
Buffalo needs a lot my friend.

PECKERWOOD
10-22-2006, 03:33 PM
That includes a new coaching staff.

Novacane
10-22-2006, 03:54 PM
Fans need the bye week. We need a break from this pathetic football being played by this team

Nighthawk
10-22-2006, 03:55 PM
No, Buffalo needs a new HC, GM, OL, DL and a miracle.

kinigirly
10-22-2006, 03:56 PM
somehow i don't think an extra week of sitting in the film room saying the same things is going to make us a better team all of a sudden. obviously what is learned during discussions is not transferring to on field play making

Nighthawk
10-22-2006, 03:58 PM
somehow i don't think an extra week of sitting in the film room saying the same things is going to make us a better team all of a sudden. obviously what is learned during discussions is not transferring to on field play making

It's obvious that what the coaches are doing isn't working and I agree with you that giving them another week won't make a difference. My confidence in this staff = 0.

patmoran2006
10-22-2006, 03:59 PM
The bye week is probably coming at a good time. It gives Buffalo a chance to work on some fundamentals: avoiding dumb penalties, fumbles and ints. Not that there's much left of this season to salvage.
They've had since Spring practice to work on "fundementals".. This isnt high school, this is the NFL

kinigirly
10-22-2006, 04:01 PM
exactly. we're halfway into the season....its a little late for that

HHURRICANE
10-22-2006, 04:03 PM

Does the bye allow us to cut Spikes and Fletcher and bring in some new players? I didn't think so. As far as I'm concerned it gives me two weeks to hook my wagon to a different team.

Nighthawk
10-22-2006, 04:05 PM
Does the bye allow us to cut Spikes and Fletcher and bring in some new players? I didn't think so. As far as I'm concerned it gives me two weeks to hook my wagon to a different team.

More importantly is the fact that it doesn't give us an opportunity to get rid of this HC. Where is Wade Phillips when you need him?

ParanoidAndroid
10-22-2006, 04:13 PM
This team needs more than a bye week. They need another training camp. Stupid penalties and poor execution really killed this team. The play calling was fine except for the direct snap to Reed. The offense was okay until they shot themselves in the foot with really bad mistakes. Brady really played Ko Simpson today; it was definately a learning experience for him.

The story of this game can be told in penalties and turnovers.