PDA

View Full Version : Lets Analyze the young QBs.....

Mahdi
10-22-2006, 03:31 PM
San Diego: Philip Rivers

Great OL, Top Rb, Top TE, Good receivers, Great FB. Great D

Pittsburgh: Ben R

Top OL, Good Rb, Good TE, Good receivers. Top D

NY Giants: Eli Manning

Great OL, Top RB, Great receivers, Top TE, Average D

Cincinnati: Carson Palmer: Top OL, Top WRs, Average TE, Great Rb, Good D

Arizona Cardinals: Matt Leinart

Good OL (pass protection wise), Top Rb, Top Wrs, average TE, Good D

Buffalo Bills: JP Losman

Below average OL, Top Rb, Good WRs, average TE, average D(although improving)

Although these grades are subjective, im pretty sure most would agree on them, can we not also agree that JP is not surrounded with the same talent that the other guys are and that if the others played with the Bills the results would be the same if not similar? This team has too many needs for one player to be singled out at this point, especially the Qb, because our needs lie in areas that directly affect QB effectiveness and we all know that. A good LT and RG alone would dramatically improve this offense. Chris Villarial is now a liability. He gets knocked back on running plays and smoked on pass plays. McGee needs to be benched.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 03:34 PM
losman wouldn't do much better if he were in the other QBs shoes.he friggin blows....

Kerr
10-22-2006, 03:36 PM
The difference is they don't have a knack of consistently holding the ball like losman does. He's not a pure pocket passer.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 03:38 PM
The difference is they don't have a knack of consistently holding the ball like losman does.

DING!!!!DING!!!!!DING!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScottLawrence
10-22-2006, 03:39 PM
You lost me when you said the Cardinals had a good O-line.

Novacane
10-22-2006, 03:40 PM
I see whe have another Losman apologist. He blows. Period

Mr. Cynical
10-22-2006, 03:48 PM
JP does not have "it".

JP = RJ

There, I've said it.

Historian
10-22-2006, 03:51 PM

:rofl:

Yea, I believe they just fired their O line coach.

Novacane
10-22-2006, 03:52 PM

:rofl: Yep. Just blowing smoke to make excuses for JP

X-Era
10-22-2006, 03:55 PM

I agree with you, but Im done with this topic. Theres 52 other players and most are sub-par. We have LOTS to improve and the TEAM isnt good enough.

Its a moot point, our young QB plays young and cant be relied upon to win games, unfortunately we cant win as a team anyways so its a moot point.

Although these grades are subjective, im pretty sure most would agree on them, can we not also agree that JP is not surrounded with the same talent that the other guys are and that if the others played with the Bills the results would be the same if not similar? This team has too many needs for one player to be singled out at this point, especially the Qb, because our needs lie in areas that directly affect QB effectiveness and we all know that. A good LT and RG alone would dramatically improve this offense. Chris Villarial is now a liability. He gets knocked back on running plays and smoked on pass plays. McGee needs to be benched.

X-Era
10-22-2006, 03:55 PM

I agree with you, but Im done with this topic. Theres 52 other players and most are sub-par. We have LOTS to improve and the TEAM isnt good enough.

Its a moot point, our young QB plays young and cant be relied upon to win games, unfortunately we cant win as a team anyways so its a moot point.

Nighthawk
10-22-2006, 03:57 PM
JP does not have "it".

JP = RJ

There, I've said it.

I agree with the fact that he doesn't have "it". As for the RJ comparison, I don't think that...just yet.

GFLuNEEDit
10-22-2006, 04:00 PM

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

The guy can even as much as hold onto the ball when he is running free.
He is a mistake waiting to happen.

Good QBs make team better. Like Breeze In N.O.

This team is no better with losman than they are with Holcolm. Instead they are worse.

And before you say it I already know ...He only has like so many starts. You'll be spewing that all the way to the end of the year.

3 turnovers today. Next week they won't have any because they are on a bye week.

Can you say Gradkowski ?

<!-- / message -->

Mahdi
10-22-2006, 06:48 PM
What I said was that in terms of pass protection the Cardinals are good. Against the Bears Leinart had time to throw, make his reads. But generally yes youre right the Cardinals dont have a GOOD OL, but its still better than ours which speaks volumes about how impossible it this task is for JP.

Mahdi
10-22-2006, 06:52 PM
The difference is they don't have a knack of consistently holding the ball like losman does. He's not a pure pocket passer.
So pretty much we should expect a "pure pocket passer" minus the pocket. Because I dont know about everyone else but I dont see a pocket when I watch Bills games.

billsfairweatherfan
10-22-2006, 06:57 PM

sounds like more excuses for loser losman.plain and simple he has no smarts to play here.granted he has talent,but short changed in the mental area .NEXT QB QUINN