• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

JP = RJ

Although it really hurts to say it, I've seen enough to say it now. I can't effing believe we are going to need YET ANOTHER QB CHANGE after this season but it looks like that's the case.

No, he's not *the* reason this team sucks (that honor belongs to the FO), but I just don't see the light going on in JP's head.

What a drag.

• patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: JP = RJ

I"m tired of analyzing and you all should be as well.

He's a flat out loser with a loser mentality and maybe he SAYS the right things to the press, but he conducts himself on the field like a loser.

im tired of this **** at quarterback.. Unacceptable and pathetic.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by shelby
        I know...it sucks.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

I agree that he certainly has not been a bright spot. This whole team sucks so drafting another QB seems like a luxury that we can ill afford.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
            • Jun 2005

We are not going to change QBs in the offseason. JP is going through the rookie pains that he should fo went through last year. I dont care what anyone here says. JP is the Qb for this team for years to come. Out of all the young QBs you can only name a few who succeed right away. JP WILL BE GOOD! Next year we will finish working on the OL with a NEW LT and work more on the D and we will compete for playoffs. Until then we are going to struggle and shoot ourselves in the foot and lose games we should be in.

To me JP can make all these mistakes this year but when it all comes together next year those mistakes will be out of the way and he will be a better QB.

Comment

I think the consensus will be we will be saying hello to Brady Quinn,Troy Smith, Brian Brohm or Drew Stanton, along with Jake Long, Sam Baker, Levi Brown or Doug Free.

We must also look if the Tampa2 is ever going to work for us.

And what HC options there are.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                • Jun 2005

If we finally concentrate on fixing the Lines to PROTECT and to GET PRESSURE consistantly it will make EVERYONE better including JP. Noone in their right mind thought we would compete this year at all. We are letting our youngsters get their exposure and experience and Compete next year.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                  Maybe?
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by BillsIN05
                  We are not going to change QBs in the offseason. JP is going through the rookie pains that he should fo went through last year. I dont care what anyone here says. JP is the Qb for this team for years to come. Out of all the young QBs you can only name a few who succeed right away. JP WILL BE GOOD! Next year we will finish working on the OL with a NEW LT and work more on the D and we will compete for playoffs. Until then we are going to struggle and shoot ourselves in the foot and lose games we should be in.

To me JP can make all these mistakes this year but when it all comes together next year those mistakes will be out of the way and he will be a better QB.
                  It's not his mistakes that I'm talking about. It's his presence...or lack thereof...that concerns me. He just seems to lack the "football gene" that is needed to play QB at the NFL level. Same with RJ. Great physical tools but little to no intution, presence or "it".

NOTE: One thing I will say for JP is that his attitude is alot better than RJ. He does work hard (from what I've read) and seems to want to win. RJ was just a beach bum.

That said however, I think we need to build our lines and grab a vet FA next year to allow the lines to gel for the rookie QB we'll need to draft in '08.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                    • Jun 2005

Well first off the coaches or QB better not change again. That is a major step BACKWARDS! And the Tampa 2 always takes time for the team to get used to. I acc think the D is getting better little by little. Dont forget we have rookies starting everywhere on D.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                      • Jun 2005

JP will be the QB next year I guarantee it.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                        It's not his mistakes that I'm talking about. It's his presence...or lack thereof...that concerns me. He just seems to lack the "football gene" that is needed to play QB at the NFL level. Same with RJ. Great physical tools but little to no intution, presence or "it".

NOTE: One thing I will say for JP is that his attitude is alot better than RJ. He does work hard (from what I've read) and seems to want to win. RJ was just a beach bum.

That said however, I think we need to build our lines and grab a vet FA next year to allow the lines to gel for the rookie QB we'll need to draft in '08.
                        1st paragraph is the most ACCURATE post I've seen on this board in a long time.

Your one of the few who gets it. It aint about stats, its about leadership, and presence and he has NONE.. ZERO

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                          Maybe?
                          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by BillsIN05
                          JP will be the QB next year I guarantee it.
                          I'm not going to guarantee he won't but I'll put the odds at 10:1. I seriously think that Dick will try to save his job by grabbing an FA after the season to try and "manage" a .500 season. He can use the "blame TD for drafting JP" get out of jail free card. Personally I think that would be the smart thing to do so that he can draft linemen to "learn" under some vet QB leadership.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

but losman has a good pass rating.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                              • Jan 2003

Let JP play out the season. In any event, they can draft a new QB in the offseason. Marv and co. went all defense in this year's draft, expect it to be all offense next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X