PDA

View Full Version : JP = RJ

Mr. Cynical
10-22-2006, 03:56 PM
Although it really hurts to say it, I've seen enough to say it now. I can't effing believe we are going to need YET ANOTHER QB CHANGE after this season but it looks like that's the case.

No, he's not *the* reason this team sucks (that honor belongs to the FO), but I just don't see the light going on in JP's head.

What a drag.

:sigh:

patmoran2006
10-22-2006, 03:58 PM
I"m tired of analyzing and you all should be as well.

He's a flat out loser with a loser mentality and maybe he SAYS the right things to the press, but he conducts himself on the field like a loser.

im tired of this **** at quarterback.. Unacceptable and pathetic.

shelby
10-22-2006, 03:59 PM
:sadwalk:

Mr. Cynical
10-22-2006, 04:00 PM
:sadwalk:

I know...it sucks. :(

HHURRICANE
10-22-2006, 04:01 PM
I agree that he certainly has not been a bright spot. This whole team sucks so drafting another QB seems like a luxury that we can ill afford.

SquishDaFish
10-22-2006, 04:01 PM
We are not going to change QBs in the offseason. JP is going through the rookie pains that he should fo went through last year. I dont care what anyone here says. JP is the Qb for this team for years to come. Out of all the young QBs you can only name a few who succeed right away. JP WILL BE GOOD! Next year we will finish working on the OL with a NEW LT and work more on the D and we will compete for playoffs. Until then we are going to struggle and shoot ourselves in the foot and lose games we should be in.

To me JP can make all these mistakes this year but when it all comes together next year those mistakes will be out of the way and he will be a better QB.

kernowboy
10-22-2006, 04:02 PM
I think the consensus will be we will be saying hello to Brady Quinn,Troy Smith, Brian Brohm or Drew Stanton, along with Jake Long, Sam Baker, Levi Brown or Doug Free.

We must also look if the Tampa2 is ever going to work for us.

And what HC options there are.

SquishDaFish
10-22-2006, 04:04 PM
If we finally concentrate on fixing the Lines to PROTECT and to GET PRESSURE consistantly it will make EVERYONE better including JP. Noone in their right mind thought we would compete this year at all. We are letting our youngsters get their exposure and experience and Compete next year.

Mr. Cynical
10-22-2006, 04:06 PM
We are not going to change QBs in the offseason. JP is going through the rookie pains that he should fo went through last year. I dont care what anyone here says. JP is the Qb for this team for years to come. Out of all the young QBs you can only name a few who succeed right away. JP WILL BE GOOD! Next year we will finish working on the OL with a NEW LT and work more on the D and we will compete for playoffs. Until then we are going to struggle and shoot ourselves in the foot and lose games we should be in.

To me JP can make all these mistakes this year but when it all comes together next year those mistakes will be out of the way and he will be a better QB.

It's not his mistakes that I'm talking about. It's his presence...or lack thereof...that concerns me. He just seems to lack the "football gene" that is needed to play QB at the NFL level. Same with RJ. Great physical tools but little to no intution, presence or "it".

NOTE: One thing I will say for JP is that his attitude is alot better than RJ. He does work hard (from what I've read) and seems to want to win. RJ was just a beach bum.

That said however, I think we need to build our lines and grab a vet FA next year to allow the lines to gel for the rookie QB we'll need to draft in '08.

SquishDaFish
Well first off the coaches or QB better not change again. That is a major step BACKWARDS! And the Tampa 2 always takes time for the team to get used to. I acc think the D is getting better little by little. Dont forget we have rookies starting everywhere on D.

SquishDaFish
JP will be the QB next year I guarantee it.

patmoran2006
10-22-2006, 04:11 PM
It's not his mistakes that I'm talking about. It's his presence...or lack thereof...that concerns me. He just seems to lack the "football gene" that is needed to play QB at the NFL level. Same with RJ. Great physical tools but little to no intution, presence or "it".

NOTE: One thing I will say for JP is that his attitude is alot better than RJ. He does work hard (from what I've read) and seems to want to win. RJ was just a beach bum.

That said however, I think we need to build our lines and grab a vet FA next year to allow the lines to gel for the rookie QB we'll need to draft in '08.
1st paragraph is the most ACCURATE post I've seen on this board in a long time.

Your one of the few who gets it. It aint about stats, its about leadership, and presence and he has NONE.. ZERO

Mr. Cynical
10-22-2006, 04:21 PM
JP will be the QB next year I guarantee it.

I'm not going to guarantee he won't but I'll put the odds at 10:1. I seriously think that Dick will try to save his job by grabbing an FA after the season to try and "manage" a .500 season. He can use the "blame TD for drafting JP" get out of jail free card. Personally I think that would be the smart thing to do so that he can draft linemen to "learn" under some vet QB leadership.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 04:52 PM
but losman has a good pass rating. :rolleyes:

Iehoshua
10-22-2006, 05:30 PM
Let JP play out the season. In any event, they can draft a new QB in the offseason. Marv and co. went all defense in this year's draft, expect it to be all offense next year.

Mr. Cynical
10-22-2006, 05:47 PM
Let JP play out the season. In any event, they can draft a new QB in the offseason. Marv and co. went all defense in this year's draft, expect it to be all offense next year.

I agree to let JP play out the season - it won't matter either way. But I don't think we should draft another QB until we have a line that can block more than a doorway. Othewise the new QB will just get killed.

I seriously think we should draft a QB in the '08 draft and use '07 as a line building/gelling year under a FA vet QB.

patmoran2006
10-22-2006, 06:25 PM
Since this board appears to be obsessed on stats..
If anyone wants to do the research, Johnson's stats are embarassingly better than Losman's through 15 starts..

Mr. Cynical
10-22-2006, 06:28 PM
Since this board appears to be obsessed on stats..
If anyone wants to do the research, Johnson's stats are embarassingly better than Losman's through 15 starts..

:doh:

billsfairweatherfan
10-22-2006, 06:47 PM

jp is no rookie and they said the same thing last year . Now next year and than ANOTHER year .well jp suck and has no smarts when it comes to playing.cut his butt loose NOW.

Mr. Cynical
10-22-2006, 08:36 PM
It's really disheartening to see that we have so many more years to get back to respectability.

YardRat
10-22-2006, 08:55 PM
If we finally concentrate on fixing the Lines to PROTECT and to GET PRESSURE consistantly it will make EVERYONE better including JP. Noone in their right mind thought we would compete this year at all. We are letting our youngsters get their exposure and experience and Compete next year.

Buffalo put more pressure on Brady then New England put on Losman today.

Bill Cody
10-22-2006, 09:40 PM
Slowly but surely the entire JPD will admit they were all FOS and completely wrong that Lossman "couldn't be any worse" than Drew Bledsoe. He is a empty headed arrogant bum that will be pumping gas soon and probably get fired doing that because he'll lose focus and drop the pump. If Donahoe had taken those draft picks he flushed on this @ss clown and used them to build an OL, Drew would still be here and leading us to the playoffs. So how does it feel Mr. Cynical to have made 10000 flat out wrong posts?:oops:

Bert102176
10-22-2006, 10:29 PM
I still think JP is gonna be a verry good QB for this team and since our SB era our OL has sucked ass, but Brady Quinn will be in the draft

the REAL Rudeman
10-22-2006, 10:37 PM
It's scary how closely the initials resemble each other. Two J's, a P and an R, but P's are really R's with a missing line.

feelthepain
10-22-2006, 11:08 PM
I think the consensus will be we will be saying hello to Brady Quinn,Troy Smith, Brian Brohm or Drew Stanton, along with Jake Long, Sam Baker, Levi Brown or Doug Free.

We must also look if the Tampa2 is ever going to work for us.

And what HC options there are.

Isn't Tyler Palco also a senior???

BSXIII
10-22-2006, 11:11 PM
I wasn’t too crazy about drafting JP Losman to begin with. I didn’t watch many Tulane games while he was there, but it seemed strange to me that a guy with so much alleged talent could have a losing record his senior year in college. I’m the biggest advocate of the theory that the QB gets too much credit for wins and too much blame for losses, but at the college level, the really athletic QB’s often can dominate against the lesser competition. He failed to do this in college, yet our front office tried to sell us that he’d be able to do it in the pros.

So far, he just doesn’t look like a winner. His turnover numbers aren’t that bad, but it’s because he’s not a leader and will not go down with the ship. Turnovers in a close game can kill a team, but when you are down by more than two possessions you gotta start taking some chances. During the fourth quarter today he was dumping the ball off on third and long, padding his stats while not helping the team’s chances of winning. That is inexcusable. Basically he turns the ball over early, puts the team in a huge hole, then pads his stats later in the game by taking what the defense gives him which results in no points on the board.

Yes this team has a ton of problems and you can’t place all of the blame on the QB, but in the 4th quarter, he needs to be a leader and leave it all on the field. Maybe he’s too worried about throwing 4 picks in a game and being benched. At this point his numbers look far better than his play. It’s time for the coaches to lay it on him, we don’t give a **** about the numbers, you are playing like crap, go put us in a position to win some games!!!

paladin warrior
10-22-2006, 11:12 PM
JP will be the QB next year I guarantee it. OH NO he not.. JP will sit on the pickle in his A@@.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 11:29 PM
OH NO he not.. JP will sit on the pickle in his A@@.

he plays like he has a pickle in his ass.

Iehoshua
10-23-2006, 02:07 PM
Slowly but surely the entire JPD will admit they were all FOS and completely wrong that Lossman "couldn't be any worse" than Drew Bledsoe. He is a empty headed arrogant bum that will be pumping gas soon and probably get fired doing that because he'll lose focus and drop the pump. If Donahoe had taken those draft picks he flushed on this @ss clown and used them to build an OL, Drew would still be here and leading us to the playoffs. So how does it feel Mr. Cynical to have made 10000 flat out wrong posts?:oops:I still don't want Bledsoe back. All it will prove is they both stink and neither is the answer. That doesn't make the JPD wrong on Bledsoe. Blew isn't leading anyone anywhere either, period.

GFLuNEEDit
10-23-2006, 02:23 PM
I'm hurting myself laughin

I'm trying to imagine Saburzfan being a writer for the Buffalo News......LMFAO

I can see the headline in the sports section on a monday after another embarrassing loss

Headline.........'He plays like he has a pickle in his ass'

Mudflap1
10-23-2006, 02:32 PM
J-Lo appears to not have the "x" factor that you need to play QB. No leadership, no moxie, no learning from his mistakes. That being said, he's number's aren't completely atrocious. The whole team is bad, and there are no alternatives, so he might as well play the rest of the year to see if he ever "gets it." Gut feeling: J-Lo will be nothing more than a journeyman/backup.

Jon

Mr. Cynical
10-29-2006, 02:16 AM
J-Lo appears to not have the "x" factor that you need to play QB. No leadership, no moxie, no learning from his mistakes. That being said, he's number's aren't completely atrocious. The whole team is bad, and there are no alternatives, so he might as well play the rest of the year to see if he ever "gets it." Gut feeling: J-Lo will be nothing more than a journeyman/backup.

Jon

:mex:

Jan Reimers
10-29-2006, 04:23 AM
God, we can pile on, can't we? But what really makes me laugh is the absolute certainty that every college QB who has a name of any kind is going to come in here - with this team that is lacking in so many areas - and automatically be better than JP.

Hilarious.

Romes
10-29-2006, 05:28 AM
most depressing thread ever. :(

Jan Reimers
10-29-2006, 06:16 AM
Or at least it's tied with the 10,000 other JP bashing threads for that distinction.

YardRat
10-29-2006, 06:52 AM
OH NO he not.. JP will sit on the pickle in his A@@.

:lmao: That's just damn funny! :roflmao:

Buffalo WILL NOT take a QB in the first round in next year's draft...I'll guarantee it. The starting QB for this team next year will be...

A) JP Losman
B) Craig Nall
C) A FA acquisition.

(in no order of my particular preference, BTW)

patmoran2006
10-29-2006, 10:13 AM
I wasn’t too crazy about drafting JP Losman to begin with. I didn’t watch many Tulane games while he was there, but it seemed strange to me that a guy with so much alleged talent could have a losing record his senior year in college. I’m the biggest advocate of the theory that the QB gets too much credit for wins and too much blame for losses, but at the college level, the really athletic QB’s often can dominate against the lesser competition. He failed to do this in college, yet our front office tried to sell us that he’d be able to do it in the pros.

So far, he just doesn’t look like a winner. His turnover numbers aren’t that bad, but it’s because he’s not a leader and will not go down with the ship. Turnovers in a close game can kill a team, but when you are down by more than two possessions you gotta start taking some chances. During the fourth quarter today he was dumping the ball off on third and long, padding his stats while not helping the team’s chances of winning. That is inexcusable. Basically he turns the ball over early, puts the team in a huge hole, then pads his stats later in the game by taking what the defense gives him which results in no points on the board.

Yes this team has a ton of problems and you can’t place all of the blame on the QB, but in the 4th quarter, he needs to be a leader and leave it all on the field. Maybe he’s too worried about throwing 4 picks in a game and being benched. At this point his numbers look far better than his play. It’s time for the coaches to lay it on him, we don’t give a **** about the numbers, you are playing like crap, go put us in a position to win some games!!!

One of the best and absolute most accurate posts i've seen on here in a LONG time. YOu are positively 100% right and anybody who disagrees about what you said is lying to themselves.

Of all the bashing and sticking up for him, the bottom line is he has done NOTHING to put this team in a position to win games. Absolutely not.

Dont worry though, cause as BillsIns05 'guarentees' he will be the starter next year, I Guarentee you that he won't be. There is NO WAY Marv will have this type of QB on his team

kernowboy
10-29-2006, 10:40 AM
One of the best and absolute most accurate posts i've seen on here in a LONG time. YOu are positively 100% right and anybody who disagrees about what you said is lying to themselves.

Of all the bashing and sticking up for him, the bottom line is he has done NOTHING to put this team in a position to win games. Absolutely not.

Dont worry though, cause as BillsIns05 'guarentees' he will be the starter next year, I Guarentee you that he won't be. There is NO WAY Marv will have this type of QB on his team

Didn't Jay Cutler have a losing record in his senior year?

Dont drink the water
10-30-2006, 09:53 AM
Although it really hurts to say it, I've seen enough to say it now. I can't effing believe we are going to need YET ANOTHER QB CHANGE after this season but it looks like that's the case.

No, he's not *the* reason this team sucks (that honor belongs to the FO), but I just don't see the light going on in JP's head.

What a drag.

So the head of the "Amigos" has been chopped off - how long before the body dies?
Those who did not think Losman 'had it' and thought it was a bad decision last year to give him job without competion were bashed relentlessly by the 'Amigos' and now it appears that it was done for no reason. Shame for I was hoping I was wrong.

justasportsfan
10-30-2006, 09:58 AM
I"m tired of analyzing and you all should be as well.

He's a flat out loser with a loser mentality and maybe he SAYS the right things to the press, but he conducts himself on the field like a loser.

im tired of this **** at quarterback.. Unacceptable and pathetic.

Post thanked by: billsfairweatherfan (10-22-2006), feelthepain (10-23-2006), Inetpub (10-23-2006), Mr. Cynical (10-22-2006), Novacane (10-22-2006), raphael120 (10-22-2006), TacklingDummy (10-23-2006), the REAL Rudeman (10-22-2006)

Haha! You're in great company there Pat. :coocoo:

SquishDaFish
10-30-2006, 02:37 PM
Thats great Justa. Great job pointing that out. That must make him feel good. LMAO

SABURZFAN
10-30-2006, 09:50 PM

What a drag.

it's like watching a bad rerun.

PECKERWOOD
10-30-2006, 10:44 PM
he plays like he has a pickle in his ass.
LMFAO

X-Era
10-31-2006, 07:09 AM

What a drag.

If JP = RJ, then Brian Urlacher = George Michaels

Got it, I agree.

mybills
10-31-2006, 08:10 AM
I don't remember RJ scrambling like JP does.
He was pretty much a statue with a bullet arm, making him more like DB.

justasportsfan
10-31-2006, 08:51 AM
I have to agree to a certain degree that there are times JP does tend to hold on to the ball just like RJ but only because he keeps looking to unload the ball and never gives up on the play to a fault or he'll take off with the ball. That's a Flutie like mentallity and not RJ.

JP haters however take it to the extreme when trying to compare him to RJ for the wrong reasons. Some people here will say that RJ has a high completion rate,blahblah,blah compared to JP. It's not hard to when you'd rather take a sack then take a chance to make something out of nothing or laying on the ground inless than 3 secs. JP has to be smarter about getting rid of the ball , taking a sack or scrambling, these things does come with experience though especially since he comes from a Tulane program.

Inetpub
10-31-2006, 11:16 AM
I don't remember RJ scrambling like JP does.
He was pretty much a statue with a bullet arm, making him more like DB.

Apparantly you dont remember RJ then. The guy had afew years where he ran the ball almost 40 times. a QB with 300+ rushing yards is a scrambling QB.
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg1" align="center"><td>Year</td><td>Team</td><td>G</td><td>GS</td><td>Att</td><td>Yds</td><td>Avg</td><td>Lg</td><td>TD</td><td>20+</td><td>1st</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="15" valign="middle"><td align="left">1998</td><td align="left">Buffalo Bills</td><td>8</td><td>6</td><td>24</td><td>123</td><td>5.1</td><td>32</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td>7</td></tr><tr class="bg3" align="right" height="15" valign="middle"><td align="left">1999</td><td align="left">Buffalo Bills</td><td>2</td><td>1</td><td>8</td><td>61</td><td>7.6</td><td>25</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>3</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="15" valign="middle"><td align="left">2000</td><td align="left">Buffalo Bills</td><td>12</td><td>11</td><td>42</td><td>307</td><td>7.3</td><td>23</td><td>1</td><td>2</td><td>15</td></tr><tr class="bg3" align="right" height="15" valign="middle"><td align="left">2001</td><td align="left">Buffalo Bills</td><td>8</td><td>8</td><td>36</td><td>241</td><td>6.7</td><td>23</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td>12</td></tr></tbody></table>
307 yards in 2000 and 241 yards in 8 games in 2001. Thats not a statue whos throwing the ball. Thats a QB thats running it also. JP has the EXACT same hype as RJ. and thats just all that it is. hype.

Mr. Cynical
10-31-2006, 01:29 PM
Apparantly you dont remember RJ then. The guy had afew years where he ran the ball almost 40 times. a QB with 300+ rushing yards is a scrambling QB.
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg1 align=middle><TD>Year</TD><TD>Team</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>Att</TD><TD>Yds</TD><TD>Avg</TD><TD>Lg</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>20+</TD><TD>1st</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>1998</TD><TD align=left>Buffalo Bills</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>123</TD><TD>5.1</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>1999</TD><TD align=left>Buffalo Bills</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>61</TD><TD>7.6</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2000</TD><TD align=left>Buffalo Bills</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>42</TD><TD>307</TD><TD>7.3</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2001</TD><TD align=left>Buffalo Bills</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>241</TD><TD>6.7</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
307 yards in 2000 and 241 yards in 8 games in 2001. Thats not a statue whos throwing the ball. Thats a QB thats running it also. JP has the EXACT same hype as RJ. and thats just all that it is. hype.

Thanks for grabbing the stats. :up:

Although, as I have said before, I'm not just looking at stat comparisons. They are useful/valid but my biggest problem with JP (and my comparison to RJ) is their lack of "it".

Mr. Cynical
10-31-2006, 01:31 PM
If JP = RJ, then Brian Urlacher = George Michaels

Got it, I agree.

Coming from "jp-era", I'm not surprised you would come to this conclusion.

X-Era
10-31-2006, 05:45 PM
Coming from "jp-era", I'm not surprised you would come to this conclusion.

Too many dis-similarities for me.

1) Losman is rugged as hell. He flat out gets killed but stays in the game. He handles the hits and keeps on coming. RJ would get a fractured hip from an errant blade of grass.

2) Losman has a serious approach to the game. RJ is some clown thinking about the next surf ride.

3) Losman has a gun for an arm. RJ had a baseball throwers arm, not the strong football arm type

4) Losman blames himself for his mistakes and misfortunes and stays late to fix it. RJ blames Flutie, and goes surfing.

Theres no comparison, end of story.

Mr. Cynical
10-31-2006, 05:55 PM

1) Losman is rugged as hell. He flat out gets killed but stays in the game. He handles the hits and keeps on coming. RJ would get a fractured hip from an errant blade of grass.

2) Losman has a serious approach to the game. RJ is some clown thinking about the next surf ride.

3) Losman has a gun for an arm. RJ had a baseball throwers arm, not the strong football arm type

4) Losman blames himself for his mistakes and misfortunes and stays late to fix it. RJ blames Flutie, and goes surfing.

1) You mean like the "vicious hit" from Vincent that sidelined him for how long?

2) I will agree with you on this point. I never doubted his effort and have never stated otherwise. But all the effort in the world doesn't mean you end up being successful.

3) Um, no. They both can/could wing it.

4) I will agree with you on this point. RJ's attitude sucked.

HOWEVER, the most important comparison, the one I keep having to restate, is that they both lack "it", e.g., presence, leadership, football sense...the intangibles. So, there is a valid comparison. Sorry if you don't like it, but the odds at this point are more in favor of JP ending up like RJ than for him to be successful. He could pull it out, but I'm not seeing it.

Luisito23
11-01-2006, 11:14 AM
Slowly but surely the entire JPD will admit they were all FOS and completely wrong that Lossman "couldn't be any worse" than Drew Bledsoe. He is a empty headed arrogant bum that will be pumping gas soon and probably get fired doing that because he'll lose focus and drop the pump. If Donahoe had taken those draft picks he flushed on this @ss clown and used them to build an OL, Drew would still be here and leading us to the playoffs. So how does it feel Mr. Cynical to have made 10000 flat out wrong posts?:oops:

:posrep: :beers: :drunks: :hi5:....

GO BILLS!!!!!

Mr. Cynical
11-01-2006, 11:42 AM
:posrep: :beers: :drunks: :hi5:....

GO BILLS!!!!!

I have him (blewfan) on ignore (for reasons being obvious) so I didn't see this until now. (really wish the ignore feature would work on quoted posts as well...)

So let me get this straight....you're happy that JP is turning out to be a bust? Otherwise I don't get why you are cheering his post.

Also, I never said JP was the answer. I said I hope he turns out to be the answer and wanted to give him a chance. However after seeing him play to this point my doubts have grown to the point where I don't think he can make it. However I still stand by the fact he couldn't be worse than Dreadsoe here. Ol stonefoot would be on a stretcher now....and let's not forget the fact he has already been benched in Dallas. Just some facts that some people may want to consider.

Luisito23
11-01-2006, 11:55 AM
Of course I didn't want him to fail, but he shouldn't really be playing here in the 1st. place...I bet if we still had Drew we would at least have a winning record....:oops:.... We :curse: up...and now we're suffering the concequences right now.....This year is shot once again, and once again we have a :clown: under center....:cry:....Hopefully next year will be different.....:bandwagon ....

GO BILLS!!!!!

Mr. Cynical
11-01-2006, 12:03 PM
I bet if we still had Drew we would at least have a winning record....:oops:

Credibility :flush:

the REAL Rudeman
11-01-2006, 12:48 PM

I LOVE it!

Iehoshua
11-01-2006, 01:52 PM
I bet if we still had Drew we would at least have a winning record....
You know nothing about football.

SABURZFAN
11-01-2006, 08:14 PM

it is depressing because it's true.they both lose/lost a lot of games but they have/had great passing ratings.

mybills
11-02-2006, 05:56 AM
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg1" align="center"><td>Year</td><td>Team</td><td>G</td><td>GS</td><td>Att</td><td>Yds</td><td>Avg</td><td>Lg</td><td>TD</td><td>20+</td><td>1st</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="15" valign="middle"><td align="left">1998</td><td align="left">Buffalo Bills</td><td>8</td><td>6</td><td>24</td><td>123</td><td>5.1</td><td>32</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td>7</td></tr><tr class="bg3" align="right" height="15" valign="middle"><td align="left">1999</td><td align="left">Buffalo Bills</td><td>2</td><td>1</td><td>8</td><td>61</td><td>7.6</td><td>25</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>3</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="15" valign="middle"><td align="left">2000</td><td align="left">Buffalo Bills</td><td>12</td><td>11</td><td>42</td><td>307</td><td>7.3</td><td>23</td><td>1</td><td>2</td><td>15</td></tr><tr class="bg3" align="right" height="15" valign="middle"><td align="left">2001</td><td align="left">Buffalo Bills</td><td>8</td><td>8</td><td>36</td><td>241</td><td>6.7</td><td>23</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td>12</td></tr></tbody></table>

And since he couldn't take a hit, where's the stat for fumbles? :chuckle:

the REAL Rudeman
11-02-2006, 09:43 AM

Nobody's knocking the kid's attitude or physical attributes. But when ya just don't have it, ya just don't have it.

I also think you're going off into space with that comparison of baseball and football arms. It tells me that you don't know what you're talking about here. No offense. It's not just about arm strength. It's about mechanics. If you have a strong arm, you have a strong arm. A baseball player could rifle a football if they worked on the machanics.

the REAL Rudeman
11-02-2006, 09:45 AM

Who are you to say? You've never played the game so what makes you an expert? It's his opinion.

Iehoshua
11-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Who are you to say? You've never played the game so what makes you an expert? It's his opinion.
How do you know what I've done or not done? Oh, that's right, you don't.

Get your nose out of Bledsucks' ass for two seconds and maybe you too can see the light.

Mr. Cynical
11-02-2006, 12:49 PM
:doh:

justasportsfan
11-02-2006, 01:17 PM
Nobody's knocking the kid's attitude or physical attributes. But when ya just don't have it, ya just don't have it.

I also think you're going off into space with that comparison of baseball and football arms. It tells me that you don't know what you're talking about here. No offense. It's not just about arm strength. It's about mechanics. If you have a strong arm, you have a strong arm. A baseball player could rifle a football if they worked on the machanics.

:huh:

Mr. Cynical
11-02-2006, 01:25 PM
:huh:

Glad you noticed that too...I was hoping it wasn't just me. :smile:

Inetpub
11-02-2006, 01:26 PM
How do you know what I've done or not done? Oh, that's right, you don't.

Get your nose out of Bledsucks' ass for two seconds and maybe you too can see the light.

Darth Takeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisito23
So then how do you know what Luisito23 has done?
Oh thats right. You don't. Get your ass off of JP's dick for 20 minutes and maybe you can see the light.

You rudely mock someones opinion and expect that your will be respected. LOL.

Iehoshua
11-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Oh thats right. You don't. Get your ass off of JP's dick for 20 minutes and maybe you can see the light.

I don't care what anyone thinks of my opinions, much less you, Mr. Inept.

It's a fact that no NFL team is better of with Bledsoe as the QB, period. He's a loser and will always be a loser as a player.

Valerie
11-02-2006, 02:22 PM
Who had/has the bigger salary? Who has the Super Bowl ring? Rob Johnson! He was definitely the BEST quarterback in the NFL and I dare anyone to disagree with me!

Iehoshua
11-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Who had/has the bigger salary? Who has the Super Bowl ring? Rob Johnson! He was definitely the BEST quarterback in the NFL and I dare anyone to disagree with me!
LoserSurfer played his part. He motivated Tampa's offensive line to protect the hell out of Brad so there would be no chance of seeing Robosack on the field.

...and I dare to disagree about the best QB in the NFL part. I dare.

Inetpub
11-02-2006, 02:36 PM
I don't care what anyone thinks of my opinions, much less you, Mr. Inept.

It's a fact that no NFL team is better of with Bledsoe as the QB, period. He's a loser and will always be a loser as a player.
Did I mention anything about Bledsoe?

I just said your comment was rude and outright ignorant. If you are going to criticize someone of his knowledge of football, you might want to check your own. The NFL doesnt refer to you as its library, so until it does, your unkind reference to someones knowledge is out of place.

Luisito23 like everyone else has a right to express his opinion. If you want your right to express your opinion, respect other peoples rights. I dont care what your opinion is. Its not going to change mine. Would I like to hear your opinion? No. Do you have the right to express it here? yes. Do you have a right to tell people they know nothing? yes but you should look at the mirror first before you judge someone's knowledge.

Valerie
11-02-2006, 02:36 PM
...and I dare to disagree about the best QB in the NFL part. I dare.
Ummmmm, I see. I guess you haven't heard how tight I am with the man upstairs. I'd watch it if I were you, Darth. You don't want the wraith of you know who on you. Do you?

Inetpub
11-02-2006, 02:43 PM
LoserSurfer played his part. He motivated Tampa's offensive line to protect the hell out of Brad so there would be no chance of seeing Robosack on the field.

...and I dare to disagree about the best QB in the NFL part. I dare.'

No, Valerie is right. RJ was the best QB in the NFL. Does it matter what you think? No. Thats what Valerie thinks (although I disagree with RJ as the best QB...) thats what her opinion is. Shes got EVERY Right to say her opinion here without being rudely told her knowledge is subpar.

You dont have to agree with them. If you dont agree with them, you have ALL the right to post a reply with your opinion. You dont need to post

That is a direct attack on a person. Not a persons opinion.

Valerie
11-02-2006, 02:54 PM
Thank you, Inetpub! :up: :heart:

Iehoshua
11-02-2006, 03:21 PM
Thank you, Inetpub! :up: :heart:
Traitor.

Mr. Inept, I'll post what I like to post. If I think a post is stupid and asinine (like all of your collective posts, for example) I'll call it out. Saying someone knows nothing about football who posts things like "Sammy Morris was the best runningback ever to wear a Bills uni" or the like isn't an attack, it's stating fact. If you post these thoughts on a messageboard where lots of posters, present company excluded, have football intelect, then you should expect to be put in your place. Go play in the kiddie pool if you can't swim with the big boys.

Inetpub
11-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Traitor.

Mr. Inept, I'll post what I like to post. If I think a post is stupid and asinine (like all of your collective posts, for example) I'll call it out. Saying someone knows nothing about football who posts things like "Sammy Morris was the best runningback ever to wear a Bills uni" or the like isn't an attack, it's stating fact. If you post these thoughts on a messageboard where lots of posters, present company excluded, have football intelect, then you should expect to be put in your place. Go play in the kiddie pool if you can't swim with the big boys.

If your going to post a rebuttle about intelligence, ATLEAST LEARN TO SPELL!
Its Inetpub. Also, the correct spelling is INTELLECT.

Im surprised the admins havent reprimanded your account for bashing other users. If you have valid opinions, then please post. If all you want to do is bash people, go to the local arcade and beat up 12 year olds. Either or, you cant win here because your not stating anything valid. We can do this all day with your simple attacks. At the end of the day, I will still go home to my wife and kids and laugh at how your posts are opinionless and factless and the only rebuttle you have is trying to attack the people.

To stoop that low just causes you to lose any credibility you have with others. I have a different opinion on our QB than most. Does it mean that my views need to be enforced on others? No, but I would like to share my opinions. If you want to "Call it out" then call out the opinion. NOT THE PERSON.

Credibility lost is hard to regain. Especially on Forums. The basis of a FORUM is a collective of peoples thoughts and ideas. Not one persons views and dictatorship. So please stop "calling it out" by attacking a person. You can gladly say that you dont agree with a persons views and post a rebuttle with your own opinion. You dont need to go farther and start talking about kiddie pools or prejudge a persons intelligence of the game.

Iehoshua
11-02-2006, 03:44 PM
If your going to post a rebuttle about intelligence, ATLEAST LEARN TO SPELL!
Its Inetpub. Also, the correct spelling is INTELLECT.

Im surprised the admins havent reprimanded your account for bashing other users. If you have valid opinions, then please post. If all you want to do is bash people, go to the local arcade and beat up 12 year olds. Either or, you cant win here because your not stating anything valid. We can do this all day with your simple attacks. At the end of the day, I will still go home to my wife and kids and laugh at how your posts are opinionless and factless and the only rebuttle you have is trying to attack the people.

To stoop that low just causes you to lose any credibility you have with others. I have a different opinion on our QB than most. Does it mean that my views need to be enforced on others? No, but I would like to share my opinions. If you want to "Call it out" then call out the opinion. NOT THE PERSON.

Credibility lost is hard to regain. Especially on Forums. The basis of a FORUM is a collective of peoples thoughts and ideas. Not one persons views and dictatorship. So please stop "calling it out" by attacking a person. You can gladly say that you dont agree with a persons views and post a rebuttle with your own opinion. You dont need to go farther and start talking about kiddie pools or prejudge a persons intelligence of the game.

Look at yourself. Member since August, a few hundred posts, trying to tell me how to handle things on the board. Who in the blue hell are you again? How many of these people have you met face to face? Want to meet me? Come to a Zone gathering. Then you can educate me further.

Since you still can't get it through your thick skull, the policy is attack the post, not the poster. I can attack stupid, moronic, imbecilic, brainless, simpleton posts like yours all day long. How's my spelling, btw?

In closing if you have such a problem with my posts, put me on ignore.

Inetpub
11-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by Luisito23
You know nothing about football

I dont see any FACT there. Luisito23 bets that if we still had Drew, we would have a winning record. I bet we wouldnt. But I dont see a how his opinion could result in the rebuttle of,

You know nothing about football

Maybe you were trying to say that his logic escapes you how and let Luisito explain why if we still had Drew, would we have a winning record. What I see is you calling someone out on saying he knows nothing about football.

Either way, you could have said it better because people will interpret your "You know nothing about football" as a direct attack on them. If it is, then you are out of line. If it was meant that you disagree with his opinion, then a rebuttle with your opinion why we wouldnt have a winning record with Drew as our QB would have solved it.

Iehoshua
11-02-2006, 03:50 PM
I dont see any FACT there. Luisito23 bets that if we still had Drew, we would have a winning record. I bet we wouldnt. But I dont see a how his opinion could result in the rebuttle of,

Maybe you were trying to say that his logic escapes you how and let Luisito explain why if we still had Drew, would we have a winning record. What I see is you calling someone out on saying he knows nothing about football.

Either way, you could have said it better because people will interpret your "You know nothing about football" as a direct attack on them. If it is, then you are out of line. If it was meant that you disagree with his opinion, then a rebuttle with your opinion why we wouldnt have a winning record with Drew as our QB would have solved it.
Point taken.

Luisito23 is going to be bankrupt placing wagers like that.

:D

How dat?

HHURRICANE
11-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Im surprised the admins havent reprimanded your account for bashing other users. If you have valid opinions, then please post. If all you want to do is bash people, go to the local arcade and beat up 12 year olds.

I guess that wasn't your quote above than. Looks like your being a pretty big hypocrit!!

Inetpub
11-02-2006, 03:55 PM
Look at yourself. Member since August, a few hundred posts, trying to tell me how to handle things on the board. Who in the blue hell are you again? How many of these people have you met face to face? Want to meet me? Come to a Zone gathering. Then you can educate me further.

Since you still can't get it through your thick skull, the policy is attack the post, not the poster. I can attack stupid, moronic, imbecilic, brainless, simpleton posts like yours all day long. How's my spelling, btw?

In closing if you have such a problem with my posts, put me on ignore.
Whats it matter how long I've been here? Do you think because you live life here, you have more of a say than anyone else? Are you that much better than god himself that you are created the heaven god walks on? There are people with 1 post that will post decent opinions and information. There are people who just sign up to read what other people are talking about and whats going on with the Bills.

If you want to attack a post, put a rebuttle about the posters opinion. If you disagree, then post that. There is no need on forums for idiotic posters who want to come on here and just bash people. I will guarantee that if all that you are doing is attacking people with your posts, people will be putting you on ignore more and more. I for one value peoples opinions. I wont say I agree with all of them but I want to know what people think how well the Bills are doing. I will not go into stooping as low as to start mocking a persons intelligence of the game. They obviously are a big enough fan and of the game that they would come on the internet and sign up for a forum that talks about their favorite team and game.

Inetpub
11-02-2006, 03:56 PM

I guess that wasn't your quote above than. Looks like your being a pretty big hypocrit!!
That was a direct replication of his post on HHuricane. If you havent read the whole post. It was to make him realize what he was saying.

HHURRICANE
11-02-2006, 03:58 PM
That was a direct replication of his post on HHuricane. If you havent read the whole post. It was to make him realize what he was saying.

Tit for Tat?! How old are you?

Inetpub
11-02-2006, 03:58 PM
Point taken.

Luisito23 is going to be bankrupt placing wagers like that.

:D

How dat?

Thanks. I wouldnt wager on that either but if thats what Luisito thinks, then let him be in his glory on that. But I give him props for posting it because its what he thinks.

Inetpub
11-02-2006, 03:59 PM
Tit for Tat?! How old are you?

30 and married. If you want a date, Im straight.

Iehoshua
11-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Whats it matter how long I've been here? Do you think because you live life here, you have more of a say than anyone else? Are you that much better than god himself that you are created the heaven god walks on? There are people with 1 post that will post decent opinions and information. There are people who just sign up to read what other people are talking about and whats going on with the Bills.

If you want to attack a post, put a rebuttle about the posters opinion. If you disagree, then post that. There is no need on forums for idiotic posters who want to come on here and just bash people. I will guarantee that if all that you are doing is attacking people with your posts, people will be putting you on ignore more and more. I for one value peoples opinions. I wont say I agree with all of them but I want to know what people think how well the Bills are doing. I will not go into stooping as low as to start mocking a persons intelligence of the game. They obviously are a big enough fan and of the game that they would come on the internet and sign up for a forum that talks about their favorite team and game.
Are they a big enough fan to come on the internet, sign up for a forum, talk about their team, and donate money to the said forum to keep it running?

Don't lecture me. Just because you interpreted something to be an attack doesn't make your opinion the final judgement. Unfortunately, both his and your intelligence has been exposed in this thread, him by betting on horses with broken legs, and you by defending him.

Do I care who puts me on ignore? Not really. I have people here who I've been talking to for years and value their camaraderie far more than some flash in the pan like yourself.

Inetpub
11-02-2006, 04:11 PM
Are they a big enough fan to come on the internet, sign up for a forum, talk about their team, and donate money to the said forum to keep it running?

Don't lecture me. Just because you interpreted something to be an attack doesn't make your opinion the final judgement. Unfortunately, both his and your intelligence has been exposed in this thread, him by betting on horses with broken legs, and you by defending him.

Do I care who puts me on ignore? Not really. I have people here who I've been talking to for years and value their camaraderie far more than some flash in the pan like yourself.

You being a veteran of forums shouldnt be reminded that forums are opinions. WHEN YOU ATTACK A PERSON it isnt part of forum ettiquette. What I am defending is his ability to post without being personally attacked. I would do it for anyone if they are getting personally attacked. If thier opinion is being rebutted then that is different. When you attack a person, its just verifying that you have really nothing to say. If you dont believe in being allowed to post on here without being attacked, then why are you here? Why are you posting?

You want to critique my intelligence, I will gladly showdown in ANY scholastic test with you. I will almost guarantee that I will be successful in the tests. If you are referring how my intelligence has been exposed here by doing the right thing and defending peoples right to post without being personally attacked then THANK YOU!! I am sure there many many more posters here who are glad that I would fight for thier right to post without being attacked. And that includes your right to post opinions and mine. Do I need to agree with your opinion? No.

Inetpub
11-02-2006, 04:14 PM
SUBJECT CLOSED. Agree Darth? LOL. Good stuff Darth.

Iehoshua
11-02-2006, 04:15 PM
You want to critique my intelligence, I will gladly showdown in ANY scholastic test with you. I will almost guarantee that I will be successful in the tests.
Fine, then what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Inetpub
11-02-2006, 04:24 PM

How many scholastic tests have you ever taken that you wrote? LOL. A showdown is someone giving you a question, us answering it. In this situation your giving the question, your answering it. hmmmm..

:P

I got one for ya then.
Whats the balancing weight of a GE CF34-8E Gas Turbine Engine? If you dont know it, im rather at awe. Just kidding. You cant answer that without 25 million dollars or if you work at GE.

Iehoshua
11-02-2006, 04:27 PM
At a number of key places in the film the question is raised, What is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swallow_%28bird%29)? It is introduced in the opening scenes of the film, and remains an open question right up to the end. The only clear response is given by King Arthur (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Arthur), requesting clarification: "What do you mean, an African (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa) or European (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe) swallow?" References to swallows are ubiquitous in the film, and in one scene Sir Bedivere is seen holding a dove in one hand and a coconut (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coconut) in the other, tied together in an attempt to prove that swallows can carry coconuts. According to the Internet Movie Database[2] (http://www.imdb.com/), "The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles per hour, beating its wings 7-9 times per second rather than 43. And a 5 ounce bird cannot carry a one pound coconut."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Python_and_the_Holy_Grail

Mr. Cynical
11-02-2006, 04:30 PM
I fart in your general direction.

:fart:

Mitchy moo
11-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Whats the balancing weight of a GE CF34-8E Gas Turbine Engine? If you dont know it, im rather at awe. Just kidding. You cant answer that without 25 million dollars or if you work at GE.

The GE CF34-8E is also known as the 8C5 as well. The Balancing weight would be determined by the size of the plane but will vary between 35-45 LBS. The engine creates between 13,790 -14,500 LBS of thrust.

Don't ask me how I know all this.

Mr. Cynical
11-02-2006, 04:38 PM
The GE CF34-8E is also known as the 8C5 as well. The Balancing weight would be determined by the size of the plane but will vary between 35-45 LBS. The engine creates between 13,790 -14,500 LBS of thrust.

I don't have to ask, we all know that Google is a wonderful tool.

Iehoshua
11-02-2006, 04:41 PM
I don't have to ask, we all know that Google is a wonderful tool.
They see me mowin'... my front lawn
I know they're all thinkin' I'm so white & nerdy
Think I'm just too white & nerdy
Think I'm just too white & nerdy
Can't ya see I'm white & nerdy?
Look at me, I'm white & nerdy

justasportsfan
11-02-2006, 04:54 PM
hold on. Will need to find the answer in bangbus.com.

Iehoshua
11-02-2006, 05:05 PM
:eek:

It's just Monty Python! Nothing more! Ack!

Mr. Cynical
11-02-2006, 06:35 PM

:spit:

Inetpub
11-02-2006, 09:47 PM

Are you kidding me? I work with these engines. They arent 35-45 LBS. These engines are Jet engines for regional jets. The question is the Balancing weight. Which is the weight of which the engine after usage. After the turbines have been spun. Now if you googled this, PLEASE PLEASE GOOGLE A PIC OF THE CF34 engine.

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.aeroworldnet.com/raagallery99/photos/cf34.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.aeroworldnet.com/cf34.htm&h=350&w=525&sz=65&hl=en&start=10&tbnid=kL23rdVAZnyXLM:&tbnh=88&tbnw=132&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcf34%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DG

Does that look like a 35 lb engine? LOL. Your not lifting it with 10 men nevermind 45 lbs. So again Scooby. If you have the answer, the only way your getting it is you are certified to work with them or you have 25 million to buy the GE manuals which are supplied ONLY to GE authorized partners.

SABURZFAN
11-02-2006, 09:53 PM

i disagree. :mad:

PECKERWOOD
11-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Are you kidding me? I work with these engines. They arent 35-45 LBS. These engines are Jet engines for regional jets. The question is the Balancing weight. Which is the weight of which the engine after usage. After the turbines have been spun. Now if you googled this, PLEASE PLEASE GOOGLE A PIC OF THE CF34 engine.

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.aeroworldnet.com/raagallery99/photos/cf34.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.aeroworldnet.com/cf34.htm&h=350&w=525&sz=65&hl=en&start=10&tbnid=kL23rdVAZnyXLM:&tbnh=88&tbnw=132&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcf34%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DG

Does that look like a 35 lb engine? LOL. Your not lifting it with 10 men nevermind 45 lbs. So again Scooby. If you have the answer, the only way your getting it is you are certified to work with them or you have 25 million to buy the GE manuals which are supplied ONLY to GE authorized partners.

Ronnie Coleman could lift it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaBVZQUX4-w

Mitchy moo
11-03-2006, 07:02 AM

I was joking, 45 lbs, yeah right. 2 tons is more like it.

Inetpub
11-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Ronnie Coleman could lift it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaBVZQUX4-w

Why dont we have Ronnie as a Offensive Linemen? LOL.

That dude is a freak of nature.

Jimbuktu
11-05-2006, 02:33 PM
This is it.

It's over. Jury is done deliberating on Losman.

It's ****ing over. Good night.

Rob Johnson might have actually been better than Losman.

Sad, but true.

I'm so ****ing sick of this. Blow the team up.

the REAL Rudeman
11-05-2006, 07:18 PM

24mph

Mr. Cynical
11-17-2006, 05:07 PM
bump to see some more JayPee censorship. :;

Inetpub
11-18-2006, 01:04 AM
THIS POST LIVES!!!! Im glad to see it back. Was missing it there. This forum wouldnt be anything without this post!

PECKERWOOD
11-18-2006, 01:41 AM
Why dont we have Ronnie as a Offensive Linemen? LOL.

That dude is a freak of nature.

Our struggles would be gone! Like they say on the cartoons, bl bl bl bl blb lb blb bl thats all folks!

ddaryl
11-18-2006, 02:25 AM
** ****** = PJ Winman

Luisito23
11-18-2006, 04:54 PM
RJ > Pee.....:laughing: :cry:...

GO BILLS!!!!!