PDA

View Full Version : Old, Fat, Slow Zebra's

Cntrygal
10-22-2006, 04:27 PM
GET THE HECK OUT OF THE WAY!

Too bad the camera wasn't focused on his face - I bet he had the "OH ****" expression. :D

mybills
10-22-2006, 04:58 PM
I was sooooo pissed off at that fat f'er..he looked right at JP then ran the same way. :curse: Talk about a Bambino curse! I've never seen a fatter zebra! That FAT F**K!!!! :mad:

DynaPaul
10-22-2006, 05:43 PM
If I was JP I would have just mauled the lard ass. It's not like he's gonna get a penalty on it...

patmoran2006
10-22-2006, 05:45 PM
Was he in the way? yes

Did he make him FUMBLE? no

bluehaze
10-22-2006, 06:07 PM
I didn't get to watch the game but thank you for the thread title! I really needed to laugh right now! :lol:

mybills
10-22-2006, 06:10 PM
Was he in the way? yes

Did he make him FUMBLE? no
I disagree. Totally different scenario when his body is in running back momentum and the fat lard doesn't get out of the way causing a QB (not a RB) to bump into him.

but it's ok, let's just blame BUSH..er, I mean JP...it's easier. :rolleyes:

kinigirly
10-22-2006, 06:14 PM
jp should have mowed him over. you're a ref on a football field with dozens of guys....you need to move around them or stand there at your own risk. we got a game to play, its not about manners

mybills
10-22-2006, 06:23 PM
jp should have mowed him over. you're a ref on a football field with dozens of guys....you need to move around them or stand there at your own risk. we got a game to play, its not about manners
He wasn't in the way at first. He saw JP coming and ran the same ***** way. He was better off standing still, that fat ***! :mad: