PDA

View Full Version : Here is the real reason that people are upset.

Nighthawk
10-22-2006, 06:12 PM
I think it is pretty safe to say that most people are upset with the lack of progress that this team is making. If they were losing, but looked as if they were moving in the right direction, then I think everybody would have a different view of this team. However, it's pretty obvious that this team is not moving in the right direction and in fact has taken a step backwards.

X-Era
10-22-2006, 06:16 PM
I think it is pretty safe to say that most people are upset with the lack of progress that this team is making. If they were losing, but looked as if they were moving in the right direction, then I think everybody would have a different view of this team. However, it's pretty obvious that this team is not moving in the right direction and in fact has taken a step backwards.

Yes, I think for some it goes a bit deeper. We have watched mediocrity for years now and we just want some sign of finally getting out of it.

The last 3 games havae sucked. But plenty of teams have turned it around. Im not saying we will go to the playoffs, thats just not going to happen. But can we become a team? can a vocal leader arise? Yes I think so.

Theres plenty of newness to deserve our results, theres also plenty of average talent.

We all want the same thing, wins. But sometimes the really good things take patience. I only hope we are on the right track and my hope is wavering.

mybills
10-22-2006, 06:21 PM
because they stupidly expected to make the playoffs this year? :rofl:

kinigirly
10-22-2006, 06:24 PM
i don't mind when we lose because the team outplayed us. fine. i expect to lose to the pats because unfortunately they've got it together. i however do get upset when we lose overwhelmingly due to inexcusable mistakes. this team performs the most mindnumbing errors i have ever seen. its just out of this world and that is why i get mad. losing because we suck, fine. losing because we're ******ed, no thank you

DynaPaul
10-22-2006, 07:08 PM
I'm not unrealistic and want the playoffs or a Super Bowl victory every year. All I want is for this team to be competitive. I want every Sunday's game to be something to look forward to. Now we're really out of the race and we haven't been a contender for a good 6 years. It seems like we haven't made much headway at all, there's all of this talk in the offseason and it's yet to be delivered. We're all loyal fans here but I think everyone is just tired of it.

mybills
10-22-2006, 07:12 PM
I'd be tired of it if it were the same coaches & players.

oh wait, it's not.

shelby
10-22-2006, 07:51 PM
Stupid mistakes. It's frustrating.

jpetre13
10-22-2006, 08:15 PM
All i ask for is a competitive exciting team. this team is boring to watch

PECKERWOOD
10-22-2006, 08:18 PM
Anybody else at a loss of words? Or am I the only one?

honey
10-22-2006, 08:20 PM
The last time the Bills were exciting to watch was when Doug Flutie was QB.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 08:28 PM
because they stupidly expected to make the playoffs this year? :rofl:

we won't make the playoffs with this jerkoff of a QB....EVER!!!!!!!!

Nighthawk
10-22-2006, 09:10 PM
I'd be tired of it if it were the same coaches & players.

oh wait, it's not.

You just don't get it.