PDA

View Full Version : "It's the O-Line, It's the O-Line!

ScottLawrence
10-22-2006, 07:01 PM
It's the O-Line?

Kelly Holcomb, behind an even worse Offensive line lead the Bills in 8 starts, to 22 points a game, with a top 10 offense, and an even 4-4 record, and spread out over 16 games 34 sacks taken.

This playing behind a starting line of Bennie Anderson, and Trey Teague.

Like I've been saying, the offensive line is by no means good, but it isn't bad either.

Losman has a lot, if not the majority to do with the problems on offense.

Im not saying play Holcomb, its pointless now, but I would consider playing Nall and see what he can do.

mybills
10-22-2006, 07:04 PM
Shame on JP for that 10.2 QB rating, oh wait..that was Rex Grossman!

Novacane
10-22-2006, 07:04 PM
The seasons lost. Just play JP so we don't have to hear the "he has not had a fair shot" bull **** next season to.

mybills
10-22-2006, 07:05 PM
too

billsfairweatherfan
10-22-2006, 07:11 PM
The seasons lost. Just play JP so we don't have to hear the "he has not had a fair shot" bull **** next season to.
You are very right and i agree but i know jp is only going to get worse ..alot worse around here

Mahdi
10-22-2006, 07:15 PM
Willis has a YPC average of 3.76, behind most other OLs in the league he gets 1600-1800 no problem. Pass blocking is horrible, especially at LT and also on the interior specifically Villarial. THIS IS A BAD O-LINE. And I have yet to see ANY QB in the league whether it be a veteran or a young QB have success behind a bad O-line. It doesnt get any more or less complicated. The Bills seem to neglect it every year thinking that we can get by with mediocre O-linemen and it hasnt happened. Time to invest money and picks where they belong. Im sick of being dominated by the Pats OL and DL every year.

HHURRICANE
10-22-2006, 07:21 PM
Willis has a YPC average of 3.76, behind most other OLs in the league he gets 1600-1800 no problem. Pass blocking is horrible, especially at LT and also on the interior specifically Villarial. THIS IS A BAD O-LINE. And I have yet to see ANY QB in the league whether it be a veteran or a young QB have success behind a bad O-line. It doesnt get any more or less complicated. The Bills seem to neglect it every year thinking that we can get by with mediocre O-linemen and it hasnt happened. Time to invest money and picks where they belong. Im sick of being dominated by the Pats OL and DL every year.

Somebody get's it around here!!

DaBills
10-22-2006, 07:25 PM
The O-line plays D now?

PECKERWOOD
10-22-2006, 07:36 PM
JP needs the full season to play. With that said, Im not convinced he will get better or worst yet.. Lets give him the season, then evaluate. I really dont have much hope in him, to be frank. But let him finish what he has started, and if he doesnt prove anything, lets pull a San Diego. Thats my 2¢.

goodkarma
10-22-2006, 08:58 PM
It would be hard to evaluate Superman behind this line. I say play JP until we get some better talent at OL.

kgun12
10-22-2006, 09:05 PM
It's the O-Line?

Hey you got it right!

If you want Holcomb I have one question for you; how will that make us better if the futute? He is old, has no arm and gives us nothing down the road. Besides just from the stat side of it this line isn't better tan last year, so as slow an old as Holcomb is he would be died already, so we did him and his faamily a favor!

kgun12
10-22-2006, 09:06 PM
JP needs the full season to play. With that said, Im not convinced he will get better or worst yet.. Lets give him the season, then evaluate. I really dont have much hope in him, to be frank. But let him finish what he has started, and if he doesnt prove anything, lets pull a San Diego. Thats my 2¢.

Great post, agree completey!