PDA

View Full Version : Can someone make the madness stop?

Buffatexas
10-22-2006, 07:06 PM
I know I don't post much cause I see more bickering about our respective opinions about the Bils than showing some support of this football club. Being away from the Buffalo area, this is really the only site where I can somewhat feel at home when it comes to our Bills. I don't think that any other Bills site can hold a candle to this one and for that I say thank you.
Let me ask those who are constantly bashing Marv, Dick, JP, and whomever else in the Bills organization. What is it that would truly make you happy? Don't get me wrong ,I am not happy with this team as it is right now but come on, bashing Dick Jauron and Marv at this point is crazy, they did not draft most of this team, they did not pick up most of the FA's on this team. They simply were placed in a situation where they needed to play with the hand they were dealt. I truly feel that this administration has 3 seasons to get it right and at least show signs of improvement. The unfortunate part of it is, if they dont, then we go back to rebuilding mode yet again and we will be in this never ending loop of mediocrity.
In regards to Jauron, take a guess at whose records these are

Coach #1
6-10
7-9
7-9
11-5 (1 playoff win and 1 playoff loss)
5-11
5-11

Coach #2
6-10
5-11
13-3 (1 playoff loss)
4-12
7-9

mybills
10-22-2006, 07:10 PM
I don't give a crap about anyone's stats, including QB's & coaches. I'm not seeing what I should be seeing. BUT, I'm not gonna get po'd about it until next year.