• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Did Mularkey know something we didnt?

Did he know that JP would suck and that's why he started Holcomb or was he just stupid?
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Did Mularkey know something we didnt?

He was just stupid

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

It's Mularkey's fault JP sucks. The effects of MM's coaching have had a devastating affect on the QB...So bad that it's carried over through the first seven games of this season. JP could have Bill Walsh, Don Coryell, and Mike Holmgren personally tutor him for the next three years and still not overcome the voodoo inflicted on his psyche. JP Losman is obviously the second-coming of Joe Montana, but Mike 'The Anti-Christ' Mularkey has doomed him to the fate of incompetence purgatory for the rest of his career in the NFL.

/sarcasm off.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
        !?!?!?!?!?
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by YardRat
        It's Mularkey's fault JP sucks. The effects of MM's coaching have had a devastating affect on the QB...So bad that it's carried over through the first seven games of this season. JP could have Bill Walsh, Don Coryell, and Mike Holmgren personally tutor him for the next three years and still not overcome the voodoo inflicted on his psyche. JP Losman is obviously the second-coming of Joe Montana, but Mike 'The Anti-Christ' Mularkey has doomed him to the fate of incompetence purgatory for the rest of his career in the NFL.

/sarcasm off.
        i honestly think Fairchild ruined him JP looked better last year

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

Mularkey is stupid because he didn't know Holcomb would suck too.

(among other things)
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
            i honestly think Fairchild ruined him JP looked better last year

he did the same exact thing last year. Played decent but once he had a bad game he never rebounded and continued to get worse every week. JP should see a shrink maybe it will help.

Comment

• Bert102176
              • Aug 2002

he is just stupid I mean look who he is with now lol
              lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• feelthepain
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Mar 2005

MM didn't draft JP, TD did. MM didn't sign K.Holcomb, TD did. MM didn't sign one free agent, make one trade or release one single player, TD did, MM chose KH over JP because of experience, MM wasn't fired by the Bills...TD was.

Joey Harrington threw for over 400 yards today and nearly a 1000 in the last three weeks. Now if the players could stop letting the ball bounce off their hands for Int's we might acctually win a game or two. Our O is getting better every week for the last three weeks, MM isn't our problem, the players are.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain
                  MM didn't draft JP, TD did. MM didn't sign K.Holcomb, TD did. MM didn't sign one free agent, make one trade or release one single player, TD did, MM chose KH over JP because of experience, MM wasn't fired by the Bills...TD was.

Joey Harrington threw for over 400 yards today and nearly a 1000 in the last three weeks. Now if the players could stop letting the ball bounce off their hands for Int's we might acctually win a game or two. Our O is getting better every week for the last three weeks, MM isn't our problem, the players are.

the stats look good and the pass rating is right up there but nothing to show for it.it all sounds too familiar.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Inetpub
                    i'm a tool
                    • Aug 2006

actually I agree with feelthepain to a point. I do think MM is a moron. But he didnt ruin JP. All the did was make a decision to try to save his job and go with experience. JP ruined JP. Not being able to be benched and learn from it. The way I see it, you either learn from it or pout. JP pouted then blamed anyone he could.

Dont blame MM for ruining JP when JP did just fine himself there. Its too bad cause really JP has the tools to succeed. Now he needs to get his head in the game and learn it.
                    That proves NOTHING about Losman

Comment

• BSXIII
                      Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
                      • Apr 2004

While Mularkey certainly doesn't quite stack up with the greatest minds in the game, he was around this team every day and certainly knows more about this team than any of us. It is dumb and naive to think otherwise.
                      I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• feelthepain
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                        the stats look good and the pass rating is right up there but nothing to show for it.it all sounds too familiar.

Your O isn't any better with JP starting every game and MM out of the picture? If anything, they're worse!! Bill fans refuse to place the blame on the players. Like I said, it doesn't matter what play is called if the execution is poor.

Comment

• jamze132
                          Don’t hate…
                          • Jun 2003

Your O isn't any better with JP starting every game and MM out of the picture? If anything, they're worse!! Bill fans refuse to place the blame on the players. Like I said, it doesn't matter what play is called if the execution is poor.
                          Oh it matters what play is called. There is a reason why you guys are 1-6. And just wait until MM starts to tweak and starts calling tripple by-pass fleaflickers to an eligable lineman downfield.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                            • Mar 2005

From what I've seen in Miami....MM doesn't know much

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

Joey threw the ball SIXTY TIMES! Jesus. Anyone can pass for 400 yards throwing it 60 times a game. I knew some idiot fin fan would post some garbage praising Joey for that. Go back to fin heaven, with the rest of the yokels.

Comment

Working...
                              X