PDA

View Full Version : My avatar...

Mad Bomber
10-22-2006, 07:57 PM
My avatar tells what I feel about the way that our beloved Bills are going this year.

I wasn't happy about choosing Jauron as the head coach, but after the first four games, I was changing my mind. These KIDS were playing their asses off for this guy...

The last three games have shown not PROGRESS, but ABSOLUTE, COMPLETE REGRESSION. This guy does NOT have this team moving in a positive direction.

If this is a rebuilding year (excuse me....DJ said this was a building year) we should be getting better. In the past three weeks we have looked worse than the early '70s Bills that "earned" the right to draft OJ Simpson #1....

BILLSROCK1212
10-22-2006, 07:58 PM
nice avater although not positive it is cool

ParanoidAndroid
10-22-2006, 08:00 PM
I like the penguins. That is hilarious! They are my favorite!

Mad Bomber
10-22-2006, 08:04 PM
nice avater although not positive it is cool
Thanks, bud. I know it's not positive. I've been a Bills fan for over 40 years, and I've seen some of the best, and worst, football you've ever seen. I changed my avatar to this one because I am seeing our franchise going back to the days of the early 1970s and mid 1980s where the Bills were the laughingstock of the NFL.

...For many years to come, people will look at pictures of the Bills with their current unis (ESPECIALLY those FUGLY road unis) and laugh like they did at the old Tampa Bay teams....

BILLSROCK1212
10-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Thanks, bud. I know it's not positive. I've been a Bills fan for over 40 years, and I've seen some of the best, and worst, football you've ever seen. I changed my avatar to this one because I am seeing our franchise going back to the days of the early 1970s and mid 1980s where the Bills were the laughingstock of the NFL.

...For many years to come, people will look at pictures of the Bills with their current unis (ESPECIALLY those FUGLY road unis) and laugh like they did at the old Tampa Bay teams....
So that means in 20 years or less we'll go to 4 straight Super Bowls and lose them all right? As a Bills fan I have not gone through a season better than 9-7 so buddy I'm with ya.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 08:26 PM
LOSMAN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Devin
10-22-2006, 08:34 PM
:rofl: Mad. Love it man.

Kerr
10-22-2006, 09:48 PM
creative as always, mad. :up: