PDA

View Full Version : Enough is enough

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 08:23 PM
i remember back at the draft party,when we WASTED draft picks to get losman,i wasn't that happy about it.i tried to be positive and hope that the move would prove me wrong.after years of excuses for this lame duck,i'm tired of it.enough is enough.this guy can't throw his way out of a ****house.this guy was compared to brett favre???? :roflmao: i see rob johnson written all over this bum.yeah...the buttlickers will make excuses about this and that but give it a friggin rest.this guy sucks.bottom line.you could send this POS QB back to Tulane in a box for all i care.how much longer are we going to see this crap?

YardRat
10-22-2006, 08:29 PM
Tell us how you really feel, SAB. Don't hold back :D

kinigirly
10-22-2006, 08:30 PM
you got really angry all of a sudden at 9 o'clock at night. did you have a bad dream during your nappy-poo?

PECKERWOOD
10-22-2006, 08:32 PM
lmfao. We're all still emotional and probably a little irrational after defeat. However, Marv may already be looking at QB's for next year. Hopefully, some linemen too. =]

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 08:33 PM
Tell us how you really feel, SAB. Don't hold back :D

this guy ****ing sucks big time.why the **** did we waste all these ****ing draft picks on this ****.****ing Donna Ho is a ****ing ******* for neglecting the OL during his ****ing tenure.how many ****ing more draft picks are we going to ****ing waste on QBs with heads in their ****ing asses?this ****ing sucks major ****ing horseballs.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 08:34 PM
you got really angry all of a sudden at 9 o'clock at night. did you have a bad dream during your nappy-poo?

i was angry when that jerkoff threw the INT.i walked out of the bar right after it.i'm still pissed. :mad:

BADTHINGSMAN
10-22-2006, 08:35 PM
this guy ****ing sucks big time.why the **** did we waste all these ****ing draft picks on this ****.****ing Donna Ho is a ****ing ******* for neglecting the OL during his ****ing tenure.how many ****ing more draft picks are we going to ****ing waste on QBs with heads in their ****ing asses?this ****ing sucks major ****ing horseballs.

Thanks for not holding back..:D

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 08:38 PM
Thanks for not holding back..:D

i took a timeout from this board and it didn't help.i'm tired of this BS.we look like a bunch of friggin clowns out there. :mad:

YardRat
10-22-2006, 08:40 PM

:clap:

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 08:43 PM
i'm tired of that mother :cuss:

honey
10-22-2006, 08:43 PM

I have no idea what you just said.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 08:44 PM

think F words. :mad:

BADTHINGSMAN
10-22-2006, 08:44 PM

You must read between the ********..

honey
10-22-2006, 08:46 PM
:rofl: I don't swear that much in a year. :D

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 08:48 PM
:rofl: I don't swear that much in a year. :D

don't worry.i'll make it up for you for the rest of the year since we have no choice but to play the butter-fingered buffoon. :mad:

DraftBoy
10-22-2006, 08:48 PM
Im rather impressed SAB :bf1:

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 08:51 PM
Im rather impressed SAB :bf1:

who's the worst QB coming out of college bro?he can't do any worse than this moose *****. :mad:

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 08:53 PM
i'm out of here for a while.i need to get more beer. :mad:

Typ0
10-22-2006, 08:58 PM
i remember back at the draft party,when we WASTED draft picks to get losman,i wasn't that happy about it.i tried to be positive and hope that the move would prove me wrong.after years of excuses for this lame duck,i'm tired of it.enough is enough.this guy can't throw his way out of a ****house.this guy was compared to brett favre???? :roflmao: i see rob johnson written all over this bum.yeah...the buttlickers will make excuses about this and that but give it a friggin rest.this guy sucks.bottom line.you could send this POS QB back to Tulane in a box for all i care.how much longer are we going to see this crap?

the buttlickers are slowly being disbanded. I'm moving in the direction of your disgust myself. I'm more the type to give someone the benefit of the doubt but I have learned from my mistakes too. It's a shame the kid really has a tremendous amount of physical talent and skills that could rival any QB ever. He just doesn't seem to have the head for the game.

PECKERWOOD
10-22-2006, 10:02 PM
Anger leads to fear, fear leads to hate! And hate, hate leads to the darkside.

PECKERWOOD
10-22-2006, 10:09 PM
the buttlickers are slowly being disbanded. I'm moving in the direction of your disgust myself. I'm more the type to give someone the benefit of the doubt but I have learned from my mistakes too. It's a shame the kid really has a tremendous amount of physical talent and skills that could rival any QB ever. He just doesn't seem to have the head for the game.
You seem like the 'type' of guy that would rather see optimists eat ****, just so you can say 'told you so'. I would rather of been optimistic, than a negative sob. Since when did you give JP the benefit of the doubt? You were bashing me, Philster, jmb, billsin05 and a couple others for our support of JP at the seasons beginning.

Typ0
10-22-2006, 10:16 PM
You seem like the 'type' of guy that would rather see optimists eat ****, just so you can say 'told you so'. I would rather of been optimistic, than a negative sob. Since when did you give JP the benefit of the doubt? You were bashing me, Philster, jmb, billsin05 and a couple others for our support of JP at the seasons beginning.

I gave Rob Johnson the benefit of the doubt plenty. The benefit of the doubt is a load of crap. Show up on sunday and perform or get the hell out.

and I have not been bashing any of you. Just because I don't agree with your opinion doesn't mean I'm bashing you. That's rediculous. And if you are going to come at me with a "gonna shove my opinion down your throat" attitude then I'm am going to combat it with the same tactics. First of all I'm just not like a lot of people who outright leave or stop posting because of that crap. I don't give up. I'm relentless and I represent those people that are sick of that crap...the buttlicker crap that makes some people want to puke as it's being shoved down their throats. I'm not saying you are or were that person or one of those people...but don't take my stance on the issue as bashing you.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 10:42 PM
before any of you JP Bun Huggers start jumping on Typ0,i want you to know that he was at the draft party too.he didn't seem upset by the pick.unlike myself,he took the approach that we were going into the direction with a QB that many so called experts had highly touted.he seemed to be ok with the pick.now that he's showing his displeasure with the pick,you buttlickers want to jump on him like a pack of jackyls.we went through this crap before with RJ.where the hell did he lead us?nowhere...

PECKERWOOD
10-22-2006, 10:44 PM
I gave Rob Johnson the benefit of the doubt plenty. The benefit of the doubt is a load of crap. Show up on sunday and perform or get the hell out.

and I have not been bashing any of you. Just because I don't agree with your opinion doesn't mean I'm bashing you. That's rediculous. And if you are going to come at me with a "gonna shove my opinion down your throat" attitude then I'm am going to combat it with the same tactics. First of all I'm just not like a lot of people who outright leave or stop posting because of that crap. I don't give up. I'm relentless and I represent those people that are sick of that crap...the buttlicker crap that makes some people want to puke as it's being shoved down their throats. I'm not saying you are or were that person or one of those people...but don't take my stance on the issue as bashing you.
The butt licker crap, is pretty much childish. As far as tactics, what kind of tactics are really involved with posting your opinion? I was pointing out, your first sentence you bash JP supporters calling them "butt lickers", it just proves you would rather be right about JP, versus being wrong and eating crow and having our team win. Well, Excuse me Mr.Typ0 for being optimistic. Do you honestly know what the board would be like with out optimists? It would be a bunch of pessimistic bull****, every single thread and post. Tell me you wouldnt get sick of that? Thats why some people happen to take optimistic views. As far as, what you said about Rob Johnson and you been there and done that. Alot of us have too, we werent born yesterday. I was here for the good years and the ****ty years afterwards, its no excuse to be pessimistic.

Ok, I feel better after saying that. Now, as far as JP goes. You have to give QB's the benefit of the doubt, its a growing process. Am I saying you should blindly support your QB? Not by any means. What I am saying though, is that we should let our QB start a full season and then take it from there. Even if JP isnt the guy, as long as he is the QB in Buffalo, I will support him, especially since we are 7 games into the season and cant do anything about it. Am I starting to doubt Losman? You bet. But like any good fan, and I hope you are the same way, I hope JP still proves us wrong. That would make my day. Thanks.

PECKERWOOD
10-22-2006, 10:49 PM
before any of you JP Bun Huggers start jumping on Typ0,i want you to know that he was at the draft party too.he didn't seem upset by the pick.unlike myself,he took the approach that we were going into the direction with a QB that many so called experts had highly touted.he seemed to be ok with the pick.now that he's showing his displeasure with the pick,you buttlickers want to jump on him like a pack of jackyls.we went through this crap before with RJ.where the hell did he lead us?nowhere...
Dont jump on the whole "butt licker" bandwagon. There is no reason to offend other posters here. Although you may disagree with some of the JP supporters here, you may find you agree with them on different issues, so there is no need to make the board unpleasant.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 10:59 PM
Dont jump on the whole "butt licker" bandwagon. There is no reason to offend other posters here. Although you may disagree with some of the JP supporters here, you may find you agree with them on different issues, so their is no need to make the board unpleasant.

it's a different story when you make accusations with the "you seem like the type of guy" crap.then you want to question someones optimism?if you don't like it,don't read it,rookie.

PECKERWOOD
10-22-2006, 11:05 PM
it's a different story when you make accusations with the "you seem like the type of guy" crap.then you want to question someones optimism?if you don't like it,don't read it,rookie.
Not really an accusation, I was more so expecting a response so he could explain himself. If you open a post calling JP supporters "butt lickers", I wouldnt really characterize that person as optimistic, 'rookie'.

paladin warrior
10-22-2006, 11:06 PM
think F words. :mad: or Think F bomb word

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 11:10 PM
Not really an accusation, I was more so expecting a response so he could explain himself. If you open a post calling JP supporters "butt lickers", I wouldnt really characterize that person as optimistic, 'rookie'.

and if you read his first post in this thread,he says,"i'm moving in the direction of your disgust myself."

next......

PECKERWOOD
10-22-2006, 11:16 PM
and if you read his first post in this thread,he says,"i'm moving in the direction of your disgust myself."

next......
Way to fail at making a point! Furthermore, I dont want to argue with you about typ0, I believe typo can speak for himself. So unless you are typo, I doubt you think like typo, therefore why are you speaking for typo?

Come again.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 11:26 PM
Way to fail at making a point! Furthermore, I dont want to argue with you about typ0, I believe typo can speak for himself. So unless you are typo, I doubt you think like typo, therefore why are you speaking for typo?

Come again.

maybe somebody ought to kick JP in the ass so your head falls out.you're the one hellbent on the buttlicker issue.you quoted both of us about it.now you want to punt on 1st down.better yet,why don't you just throw an intentional INT to somewhat save face?afterall,you're the one who quoted me and i gave you an answer.

PECKERWOOD
10-22-2006, 11:33 PM
maybe somebody ought to kick JP in the ass so your head falls out.you're the one hellbent on the buttlicker issue.you quoted both of us about it.now you want to punt on 1st down.better yet,why don't you just throw an intentional INT to somewhat save face?afterall,you're the one who quoted me and i gave you an answer.

Ahh, resulted to personal attacks already? Cant say I expected more really. What a shame. Nothing is wrong with supporting your QB, but I am a JP butt licker. So, sir. Is it safe to call you pessimistic yet? Or am I forcing my opinion onto you? But then again, what could be more optimistic than bashing your QB? Ah, and yes sir. I did quote you. Then you however quoted typo, and since I didnt quote you and asked about typo, what makes you think its okay to talk for typo? By no means, friend or foe do I speak for other members on this board when there in an argument, I find that rather rude.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 11:45 PM
Ahh, resulted to personal attacks already? Cant say I expected more really. What a shame. Nothing is wrong with supporting your QB, but I am a JP butt licker. So, sir. Is it safe to call you pessimistic yet? Or am I forcing my opinion onto you? But then again, what could be more optimistic than bashing your QB? Ah, and yes sir. I did quote you. Then you however quoted typo, and since I didnt quote you and asked about typo, what makes you think its okay to talk for typo? By no means, friend or foe do I speak for other members on this board when there in an argument, I find that rather rude.

spin it the way you want but the thread is self explanatory.like i said before,if you don't like it,don't read it.

PECKERWOOD
10-22-2006, 11:51 PM
spin it the way you want but the thread is self explanatory.like i said before,if you don't like it,don't read it.
I never said, I dont like it. Kudos, on the good thread, sir. We both agree that JP may not be the answer, I simply think he should remain the starter for the remainder of the season. Only thing, I didnt like, was some of the insulting words. I see that many people here are sick of JP's play, I am one. We need more production, out of the QB position. I have different plans on what we should do with the QB, spot, that however is irrelevant seeing how JP will be the starter for the rest of the season, bar injury. What say you?

SABURZFAN
10-22-2006, 11:54 PM
Only thing, I didnt like, was some of the insulting words.

cry me a river.... :rolleyes:

PECKERWOOD
10-22-2006, 11:59 PM
cry me a river.... :rolleyes:
Witty and intellectual, I like your style.

SABURZFAN
10-23-2006, 12:14 AM
Witty and intellectual, I like your style.

i call it the i don't give a **** what you think attitude.

PECKERWOOD
10-23-2006, 12:35 AM
i call it the i don't give a **** what you think attitude.
I will try to be more blatant with my sarcasm next time! :D
No, but really... Happy posting.

GFLuNEEDit
10-23-2006, 02:15 AM
lmfao. We're all still emotional and probably a little irrational after defeat. However, Marv may already be looking at QB's for next year. Hopefully, some linemen tooOh so suddenly you are not the Losman backer you were.
Sounds too me like someone is jumping off the bandwagon.

GFLuNEEDit
10-23-2006, 02:23 AM
You seem like the 'type' of guy that would rather see optimists eat ****, just so you can say 'told you so'. I would rather of been optimistic, than a negative sob. Since when did you give JP the benefit of the doubt? You were bashing me, Philster, jmb, billsin05 and a couple others for our support of JP at the seasons beginning.I still dont understand where you get this idea that supporting a player is some sort of laudable exercise vs just being honest about your impression of a player.
I am just curious. What is it ? Please explain it to me.
You people keep coming up with this 'true fan' BS and I still dont have a handle on what it is.

Is it simply no more than a matter of mindlessly cheering for any piece of junk the Bills put on the field ?<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Typ0
10-23-2006, 04:10 AM
The butt licker crap, is pretty much childish. As far as tactics, what kind of tactics are really involved with posting your opinion? I was pointing out, your first sentence you bash JP supporters calling them "butt lickers", it just proves you would rather be right about JP, versus being wrong and eating crow and having our team win. Well, Excuse me Mr.Typ0 for being optimistic. Do you honestly know what the board would be like with out optimists? It would be a bunch of pessimistic bull****, every single thread and post. Tell me you wouldnt get sick of that? Thats why some people happen to take optimistic views. As far as, what you said about Rob Johnson and you been there and done that. Alot of us have too, we werent born yesterday. I was here for the good years and the ****ty years afterwards, its no excuse to be pessimistic.

Ok, I feel better after saying that. Now, as far as JP goes. You have to give QB's the benefit of the doubt, its a growing process. Am I saying you should blindly support your QB? Not by any means. What I am saying though, is that we should let our QB start a full season and then take it from there. Even if JP isnt the guy, as long as he is the QB in Buffalo, I will support him, especially since we are 7 games into the season and cant do anything about it. Am I starting to doubt Losman? You bet. But like any good fan, and I hope you are the same way, I hope JP still proves us wrong. That would make my day. Thanks.

you aren't fair and you make assumptions. First of all, up until the last two or three weeks I have been much more patient with JP yet I still pointed out these patterns were starting to emerge. Secondly, I don't think it's a I'm right and you're wrong type of situation since I wholeheartedly want to see him get his head out of his ass and start playing like a QB. If he was to do that I don't see how you could throw it in my face and say I have to eat crow. There is no crow I want him to succeed. Additionally, I don't sit at home worrying about anything that takes place here on the boards to the extent "I want someone to fail so I can say I was right".

Now, and here is a huge problem in american culture, you say in one breath you doubt JP Losman and in the next that he's still annointed as "Saint JP" because you are just being optimistic. Now search within yourself and be honest about your feelings. Forget about how someone in grade school told you being optimistic was the way to go and do some fair analysis about the reality of how you feel. Now try and communicate those feelings with words that indicate what they are...not words that say one thing when you really mean another. We spend a lot of time going through the motions and thereby getting a lot of people to spin in circles.

Typ0
10-23-2006, 04:12 AM
by the way...I hereby grant Saburzfan the permission to speak for me on this subject just so there won't be any more arguing about that. He and I have a weekly meeting in Topeka Kansas and hold an hour long conference call daily on this subject.

TacklingDummy
10-23-2006, 06:52 AM
JP is basically a rookie. Give him a chance. Peyton Manning wasn't good his first year.

They say it takes 25-30 starts to judge a QB. JP should remain the starter this year and should also be the starter next year. Then we can make final judgement.

PECKERWOOD
10-23-2006, 11:33 AM
I still dont understand where you get this idea that supporting a player is some sort of laudable exercise vs just being honest about your impression of a player.
I am just curious. What is it ? Please explain it to me.
You people keep coming up with this 'true fan' BS and I still dont have a handle on what it is.

Is it simply no more than a matter of mindlessly cheering for any piece of junk the Bills put on the field ?<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Well, I dont recall saying anybody wasnt a 'true fan' other than you. I simply, dont understand why other fans want to bash people that support Losman or have supported him in the past. By bashing, I dont mean having a difference of opinion, I mean by insulting us with childish remarks like butt lickers and etc.

I will not question whether or not your a fan, but I do remember in the past that you said you have no ties to any team in the NFL or player. I'l just let that speak for itself.

By no means, if you dont want JP here fine. However, if you arent cheering for him and rooting for him to lose, then that hurts the team, ultimately.
I saw some JP bashers, going as far to wish injury upon him. Come on, you posted about people being 'fanatics', can you honestly tell me that isnt crossing the line???????

PECKERWOOD
10-23-2006, 11:38 AM
you aren't fair and you make assumptions. First of all, up until the last two or three weeks I have been much more patient with JP yet I still pointed out these patterns were starting to emerge. Secondly, I don't think it's a I'm right and you're wrong type of situation since I wholeheartedly want to see him get his head out of his ass and start playing like a QB. If he was to do that I don't see how you could throw it in my face and say I have to eat crow. There is no crow I want him to succeed. Additionally, I don't sit at home worrying about anything that takes place here on the boards to the extent "I want someone to fail so I can say I was right".

Now, and here is a huge problem in american culture, you say in one breath you doubt JP Losman and in the next that he's still annointed as "Saint JP" because you are just being optimistic. Now search within yourself and be honest about your feelings. Forget about how someone in grade school told you being optimistic was the way to go and do some fair analysis about the reality of how you feel. Now try and communicate those feelings with words that indicate what they are...not words that say one thing when you really mean another. We spend a lot of time going through the motions and thereby getting a lot of people to spin in circles.

I never said JP was a Saint. Furthermore, I have criticized JP for his bad game play. Optimisim is calling looking up, not away from bad play. Ive acknowledged Jp's, bad play. Like I've said all year, I think JP will get better. I honestly, believe that, and I still have hope he can pull his head out of his butt. And if you read around and see some of my posts, you will see that I said if JP continues to play this bad, I am all for finding a new QB.

PECKERWOOD
10-23-2006, 11:42 AM
JP is basically a rookie. Give him a chance. Peyton Manning wasn't good his first year.

They say it takes 25-30 starts to judge a QB. JP should remain the starter this year and should also be the starter next year. Then we can make final judgement.
Save the mockery. Its funny though, alot of truth is said in jest. Jp should remain the QB this year, and next year. If he continues to play bad this year, we draft a QB and have him learn behind JP for a year. Does everybody want a scapegoat now a days? Axe JP! Kill, Kill, Kill! Get rid of Jp, he is the reason were not winning!

Bill Cody
10-23-2006, 11:43 AM

Why make a snap judgement? Let's give him an even 50 starts before we decide. :dance:

SABURZFAN
10-23-2006, 05:53 PM
by the way...I hereby grant Saburzfan the permission to speak for me on this subject just so there won't be any more arguing about that. He and I have a weekly meeting in Topeka Kansas and hold an hour long conference call daily on this subject.

:bravo:

don't worry bro.i set him straight. :up:

DynaPaul
10-23-2006, 06:24 PM
As a JP supporter I'm not making any excuses for the guy. It's a definite possibility that JP won't be the man at QB. But... I am giving JP a free pass on the entire year. At the end of this year I'll make up my mind whether we've got a bust or not. It could all be growing pains right now, who knows? I'm not happy like many people here but I'm not going to complain about it now and will figure it out at the end of the year as will Marv and Dick I'm sure.

PECKERWOOD
10-23-2006, 08:55 PM
:bravo:

don't worry bro.i set him straight. :up:
Let me be childish too. Is Typo your boyfriend? You typ0 buttlicker.

Mr. Pink
10-23-2006, 09:10 PM
Save the mockery. Its funny though, alot of truth is said in jest. Jp should remain the QB this year, and next year. If he continues to play bad this year, we draft a QB and have him learn behind JP for a year. Does everybody want a scapegoat now a days? Axe JP! Kill, Kill, Kill! Get rid of Jp, he is the reason were not winning!

Let a rookie learn behind someone who is more inaccurate than Michael Vick? A guy who can't secure the ball properly-as evidenced by bumping the ref and fumbling. A guy who takes too long going through progressions?

This guy has two assets....Big arm problem is he's inaccurate....And some quickness problem is he can't hold on to the ball.

So in reality, so far, he has NO assets. I don't want anyone to learn behind this schmuck if his play continues at this rate. If we draft a QB that means JP has failed miserably and he should just outright be cut.

Philagape
10-23-2006, 09:29 PM
Let a rookie learn behind someone who is more inaccurate than Michael Vick?

Losman 61.9 percent
Vick 52.4

:huh:

PECKERWOOD
10-23-2006, 10:20 PM
Let a rookie learn behind someone who is more inaccurate than Michael Vick? A guy who can't secure the ball properly-as evidenced by bumping the ref and fumbling. A guy who takes too long going through progressions?

This guy has two assets....Big arm problem is he's inaccurate....And some quickness problem is he can't hold on to the ball.

So in reality, so far, he has NO assets. I don't want anyone to learn behind this schmuck if his play continues at this rate. If we draft a QB that means JP has failed miserably and he should just outright be cut.

It seemed to work for San Diego. Remember, when they drafted Rivers, Brees was in the same state as JP is.. And you cant say JP is less accurate than Vick, thats just flat out untruthful.

SABURZFAN
10-23-2006, 11:37 PM
Let me be childish too. Is Typo your boyfriend? You typ0 buttlicker.

you're on the wrong board for that kind of action. :ill:

Mr. Pink
10-23-2006, 11:48 PM
It seemed to work for San Diego. Remember, when they drafted Rivers, Brees was in the same state as JP is.. And you cant say JP is less accurate than Vick, thats just flat out untruthful.

Alright, I did exagerate a tad on that one...but his accuracy isn't miles ahead of Vick either...

Career numbers JP 55.3% Vick 53.9%

JP QB rating 70.6 Vick 75.5

And Vick has thrown 14 more TDs than INTs during his career, not too mention he did lead the Falcons to the playoffs in his first full season.

PECKERWOOD
10-24-2006, 12:53 AM
Alright, I did exagerate a tad on that one...but his accuracy isn't miles ahead of Vick either...

Career numbers JP 55.3% Vick 53.9%

JP QB rating 70.6 Vick 75.5

And Vick has thrown 14 more TDs than INTs during his career, not too mention he did lead the Falcons to the playoffs in his first full season.
Vick is a different QB, you cant compare him to anyone in history. Let alone JP. With that said Vick has been in the league, how much longer than Losman?

PECKERWOOD
11-28-2006, 12:58 AM
LOL I'm bumping this ****!

PECKERWOOD
11-28-2006, 12:59 AM
Anyone with a change of heart yet!?

mybills
11-28-2006, 06:38 AM
False start - SAB :penalty:

ICE74129
11-28-2006, 06:50 AM
BTW...JP led another last minute drive for another win. As usual SAB's threads are full of crap.

Tinboy
11-28-2006, 07:36 AM
:yawn: