• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Ko Simpson

Is it a good thing that he is in every single one of the highlights of the Pats scoring.
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: Ko Simpson

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
    Is it a good thing that he is in every single one of the highlights of the Pats scoring.
    He needs work. Free safety is tough to just jump into as a rookie.

Comment

• mchurchfie
      • Jul 2002

McGee isn't giving him a whole lot of help either.
      My Band
      daveviterna.com

Comment

• tampabay25690
        • Feb 2004

Yea our so CALLED top corners arent so top at all...
        GO Gators!!!!!!
        GO GATORS!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Good and bad, good bc he can fly all over the field and he's near the ball...but on the 2nd Dillon TD run he needs hit and wrap up, not just lay a shoulder. He'll learn that with time.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
            Defies all logic
            • Oct 2006

I think part of the reason is, our 'top corners' arent getting that much help from our safeties at times. Its all part of being a rookie, I suppose. I am more disappointed by the play of our LB's to be honest. Sometimes, they dont tackle worth a damn.

Comment

• Mahdi
              • Mar 2004

Yeah I think this kid is going to be good, he just needs some time and experience with the speed of the game at this level. He has all the tangiables though, great size, speed and play-making ability, he and Whitner will be awesome to watch if we ever decide to upgrade our pass rush.

Comment

It was not intended to start with Simpson this season. In many regards we shouldn't have got rid of Baker, but I don't think its such a bad thing that Ko is learning in the school of hard knocks.

Considering he only played 2 years in college, I still think he's a steal and will only get better.

We have more fundamental problems than two rookie safeties

Comment

... and you could also say, AT LEAST HE IS IN EVERY PICTURE OF EACH PATS TOUCHDOWN

I want to know "where were the other guys?"

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

This is where dumping Vincent and Baker hurt us. Simpson is raw and could wind up being a great FS for us for a long time, but being a rookie, he's lost out there and as the QB of the secondary, it effects everyone back there as well
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BillsFever21
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                      He has been absolutely terrible. If you listen to some people around here he has done a pretty good job though and will be in the pro bowl next year along with many others from the best rookie draft class in the last decade for the Buffalo Bills.

Fact is that Simpson has been terrible and this draft class hasn't shown that much potential yet. McCargo was terrible before he got injured. Simpson has been terrible. Many of the other ones can't even make the active roster on a 2-5 team.

The one playing the best is Whitner which he should as the #8 overall pick. The bad thing though is there's other SS's drafted lower that is playing well too and we could've had somebody like Ngata anchoring our DL and still had a good safety later on.

It's still early. We will have to wait and see how it turns out. Many have overrated the players in the draft class cause it wasn't Donahoe drafting them and mainly because it was Marv.

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

I'm not worried. He's only been in the league for six months.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                          • Mar 2004

The reason Simpson is on those highlights is because one of our corners was turned into burnt toast.

Comment

Working...
                          X