• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

If the Poor Play Continues...

...once we're mathematically eliminated from the play-offs I make these moves...

Bench Gandy and Villariel, insert Pennington and Merz.
    Bench Fletcher, move Crowell to the middle and play Spikes and Ellison on the outside.
    Bench Thomas and start working Youboty into the line-up as the nickleback.
    Bench Losman, play Nall the rest of the season.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • xXSpIkes5IXx
    • Mar 2006

Re: If the Poor Play Continues...

I am so glad you are not the coach of the buffalo bills

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

sounds good to me...move people around and see what they can do. get a higher draft pick.

Comment

• the REAL Rudeman
        • Jul 2002

We need Pat Quinn.
        I solve problems with violence.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

I agree with all of those except Losman.

If Losman is benched this year, the word "****ed" doesn't begin to describe the state of this franchise. It means we will either
          a) go into next year with the EXACT SAME questions we had about Losman THIS year and LAST year (leave it to the Bills coaches/FO to leave problems unresolved for 3 consecutive seasons) or
          b) be searching for a new QB this off season and still be 2-3 seasons away from having our franchise QB.

Seeing what Craig Nall has isn't worth it. Plus, what exactly do you expect to see from Nall with Merz and Pennington blocking for him?
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

Originally posted by the REAL Rudeman
            We need Pat Quinn.
            Why do you want a new hockey coach?

I think Ruff is doing fine.

Comment

Originally posted by OpIv37
              I agree with all of those except Losman.

If Losman is benched this year, the word "****ed" doesn't begin to describe the state of this franchise. It means we will either
              a) go into next year with the EXACT SAME questions we had about Losman THIS year and LAST year (leave it to the Bills coaches/FO to leave problems unresolved for 3 consecutive seasons) or
              b) be searching for a new QB this off season and still be 2-3 seasons away from having our franchise QB.

Seeing what Craig Nall has isn't worth it. Plus, what exactly do you expect to see from Nall with Merz and Pennington blocking for him?
              I agree.

I'd bench Gandy and Villarial, but I'd also want to give Butler game time on the right which might mean moving Peters to LG, where I think he ought to be. I'd also want to see if a larger centre Merz or Preston might help.

We have to get Youboty into the mix. Clements is gone. He's too expensive for what he is offering and he doesn't want to stay.

Either TKO or FB need to be benched. I am even happy if we work DiGiorgio into the line up. FB is again someone who will leave as we cannot pay $5m+ to re-sign somebody on the downside of their career. I don't see TKO scaling his heights again ... nobody returning from the achilles including 'Achillies' ever does

I disagree with Nall. We already know he is a career back up. 5 years at the Pack should've warned us that. Dumping JP just gives us one less option.
              I am not interested in respectability. If we crash and burn 2-14 but have had a chance to evaluate the entire roster properly in game time, the decisions we make in the offseason will be better for it.

Its 50/50 if JP is with us by 2008. I am in favour of drafting a good QB in Day1 and having a competition.

JP can still be a starter
              Our draft choice could be a starter
              Nall will never be anything more than a comparatively immobile back up

You realise if we put Nall up behind our current line, the Bills could face charges of corporate manslaughter? :)

Comment

• kgun12
                • Jul 2002

Get rid of Collins he sucks, Johnson sucks, Bledsoe sucks, Flutie sucks, Losman sucks, I want to know how all these other teams draaft QB's and they do well. Hell they make there defense play better, keep there offenses from false starting and RB's not fumble and score TD's, Coaches stay longer than 2 years, O-line play better. Man I wish we could find that QB!
                Retired Air Traffic Controller
                USAF VETERAN
                DAV

Comment

Working...
                X