X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

JP IS NOT THE ISSUE

he doesnt allow 14 play drives. he doesnt allow LBs or DE's to come unblokced at him. sure he makes a bad toss here and there

SO DOES EVERY OTHER QB IN LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bert102176
    • Aug 2002

Re: JP IS NOT THE ISSUE

damn right how long has it been since we had an OL that could block and actually do a good job JP will be a hell of a QB if he had an OL that could do something and year after year they bring in **** for players on the OL
    lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

how many points did our offense score today? How many times did they turn the ball over?

Comment

• djjimkelly
        • Apr 2003

how many take aways did D have my point is JP isnt the issue nor should he be be benched hes played rather well. the problem is the kid dont have more the 2-3 seconds to throw on 75% of his passes

Comment

• the REAL Rudeman
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by djjimkelly
          he doesnt allow 14 play drives. he doesnt allow LBs or DE's to come unblokced at him. sure he makes a bad toss here and there

The team is intentionally sandbagging it to get him ousted.
          I solve problems with violence.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
            how many points did our offense score today? How many times did they turn the ball over?

throw in a couple of 3 and outs and there you go.JP sucks!!!!!
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

JP is ONE of the problems. He misses open throws (although for the most part he was better about that today), he consistently forces throws, he holds the ball too long, he doesn't protect the ball when he scrambles, etc... he still looks like a rookie out there.

Now, in his defense, our OL and our playcalling have been less than stellar, and the D can't get off the field to save their lives, and there have been too many penalties.... this team has a lot of problems. If we could replace JP with Peyton Manning we'd still be lucky to be .500.

But we need to stop making excuses for guys. JP has been making his fair share of mistakes that aren't due to the play of others and he deserves blame for them.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• tampabay25690
                • Feb 2004

I agree as Bills fans I think we should be happy to see the way JP plays this year, just look at last here he was terrible and this year he can make plays. DONT get me worng he is making horrible mistatkes but what else should we expect......I think we all knew going into this season that the Bills would struggle......Next year I think with the salaries we save on Clements becasue I have a better chance playing on the Bills next year then Clements and his $ 7 or million....VIncent gone and who knows who else I would probably say Fletcher, we will have a ton of $$ to play with.....The future really looks bright here....
                GO Gators!!!!!!
                GO GATORS!!

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

JP gets the year

if he can't dig himself out of this mess we will have a top 3-5 pick next year and a shot at another QB.

The team around him isn't the best, but JP is clearly regressing. However I am not going to lower myself to the rediculous hateful BS being spewed by the lifeless posters/threadstarters who have nothing else in their lives besides football.

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                    Closet Bills Fan
                    • Nov 2004

y'know......... whats sad is to me jp looks better than roethlisberger this year......... and i dont see anyone calling for his head?

jp has no offensive line, and well....... he's trying too much.........
                    does that mean its his fault........ yes... but not totally his fault...

the defense and special teams that is buffalo's key stat is whats failing them........ and because of that, the offense is equally as futile

if the bills offense can play the exact ways they did against the jets and dolphins minus the turnovers, they can be a great team.. but this is a growing year..... and if they cant hack it this year, draft people that can "fit in" and show them that no one is safe....... maybe that will serve as some motivation

j-e-t-s
                    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

I think though JP may not have had a fair crack of the whip I don't see how Marv and whoever the HC will be, will pass up on a QB in the first 2 rounds. I think they will also get an LT, and may go OL in R1, QB in R2 maybe Long then Stanton.

Every new management wants to have their own QB, JP has been given a chance albeit a poor one with a lack of protection and weapons, but I don't think Marv will pass up this years Leinart/Clemens/Cutler in Quinn/Brohm/Smith/Stanton.

In fact with great QB depth he realises that he can't and unfortunately for JP, he'll also get a stud LT. It is unfortunate for JP that this years major defensive need, a DT occurs in a draft lacking stellar DTs unless juniors come out forcing him to focus on the offense. As Marv is old school he'll realise there is little point in going for a WR or TE if you can't get them the ball.

I do feel sorry for JP but in today's game thats football

Comment

• GFLuNEEDit
                        Senior Zoner
                        • Oct 2006

Does every team in the league have a QB who runs an offense that scores as little as the Bills do ?
                        Nah
                        But let's just set that aside.

Comment

Working...
                        X