• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

MY MUST GET RID OF LIST

i will update this list weekly i had it up last week here we go again

#1 gandy worst o lineman in bills historythis guy couldnt play guard for the bears 4-5 years ago and somehow is playing the most important spot on bills O LINE WHY HASNT PETERS BEEN MADE A LT YET!!!

#2 villarial ****ING terrible cant run block cant pass block hes 35 or so devisive in locker room last year sounds like a POS teamate and cant play!!!

#3 fletcher DOESNT FIT OUR SCHEME doesnt make any negative plays and dont like him at all

#4 ALL WHITE D LINE EXCEPT SCHOBEL these guys suck kelsey speed rushes every so often but cant play anderson has the same skill i have as a DT NONE kyle williams is a nobody and is useless. god knows why we resigned denney

#5 clements doesnt fit our scheme

#6 SPKIES yes u heard me spikes i dont think he wants to be here i alos think hes a bit devisive to team concept
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

Re: MY MUST GET RID OF LIST

BTW IM WHITE so its not anti white!!!!! LOL

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

get rid of losman too.he sucks as bad as the rest of them.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
        Defies all logic
        • Oct 2006

Do black people have, 'super powers' that Im not aware of? Just kidding, Im aware that black people have super powers. However, I agree Gandy is bad, Villarial is bad and Spikes is YIKES. However, I think Clements is worth retaining, and depending on how much Fletcher wants he may be worth the weight too. You do know that Lovie Smith, used Fletcher as his MLB, that year they won the SB in St. Louie right? With that said, if we truly want to upgrade the LB position, it may be wise to try to entice Cado June, to come to Buffalo. He however, will be worth more money than Fletch, but who is countin'? =)

Comment

• BSXIII
          Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
          • Apr 2004

One of the main reasons this team sucks so bad is every year they scapegoat guys and say they "are not the answer" or "not part of the future", and cut them before upgrading the position. Every team in the league including the Super Bowl champions could use upgrades at certain positions. Good teams wait until they have a proven upgrade before replacing the incumbent, crap teams like this one just keep scapegoating guys, applying addition by subraction, and.... well the results speak for themselves.
          I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

1. Dick
            2. Marv
            3. The rest will come with a competent FO

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
              Defies all logic
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by BSXIII
              One of the main reasons this team sucks so bad is every year they scapegoat guys and say they "are not the answer" or "not part of the future", and cut them before upgrading the position. Every team in the league including the Super Bowl champions could use upgrades at certain positions. Good teams wait until they have a proven upgrade before replacing the incumbent, crap teams like this one just keep scapegoating guys, applying addition by subraction, and.... well the results speak for themselves.
              That is a very good observation, probably the best post of the day. I agree with ya 100%.

Comment

Addressing the players in the order you listed:

1) I am uncertain that Peters will make a good LT. I can see him as a stunning future LG so I don't want to move him to LT, then draft an LT and move him to LG. Gandy I'm sorry has to be cut. We can either see if Terrance Pennington can be a stop-gap, if not a full time starter or look to see if there are any vets out there who can be signed to a short term contract. I believe Mike Pearson taken at 40 in 2002 by the Jags is available, a career LT who lost out in Jacksonville due to injuries and in Miami due to the cap. He can get us through 9 games. Butler can come in at RT. We must see if these lower pick big guys can do for us what Matt Lepsis does for the Broncos (OFA) or Ryan O'Callaghan for the Pats. They won't do that on the bench.

2) Looking at the very few positives from the game, I think Merz deserves more of a look. He did ok for a guy that everyone said "who?" about and come be an Adam Timmerman for us. For Villarial and also Damion Shelton this has been a season too far

3) Fletcher currently makes $4.9m. He is 32. He is a UFA. His new agent is Drew Rosenhaus. He may not want to stay, is on the downside of his career and with his new agent will be extremely expensive. Even though the cap has been increased I think we will have to cut him loose and try to replace him with a FA MLB or a mid-round LB. When we drafted Brandon Spoon in the 4th, he did well as a starter playing 14 games after Cowart got injured. It was always a disappointment to me that after a steady start, he suffered injuries and was unable to come back.

4) I disagree that Williams is useless but think he ultimately lack enough size at the point of attack. Scarily he's been the best DT this season. Denney has always underperformed and the earlier we get Hargrove on to evaluate the better. Unfortunately, neither FA alternatives we had to Tripplett are doing much better, FA at DT this offseason looks poor and in the draft all the DT seniors are Williams/McCargo clones. The only size is in the juniors who may not come out. The only real size is on Day2 from the small schools. We need to grab one of these, see if we have a diamond in the rough - wouldn't a new Pat Williams be great? - and look to get one of the top DTs in 2008.

5) I don't get Clements. For someone who's playing for a monster contract his performances have been astonishing in their poverty. He simply won't stay because there will be idiots who will pay what he thinks he deserves not what his play warrants. I am wondering whether even at a young age his best days are behind him. Once top players performances drop more often than not, they never reach those heights again. At present he's just a block to us seeing if Ashton Youboty can step up.

6) The day TKO did his achillies I knew he'd never be more than 80% of his old self again. Even in soccer and rugby, doing your achillies is the same, only maybe 1% come back. Its possibly the worse injury for a professional athlete, even worse than the knee. Again although the cap has increase,d we want to spend the money big in key areas should the right players become available. Although TKO is not an FA, if he asks to leave, then I think we should cut him. We certainly need to ask for a further restructuring of his contract, as the money saved come make the difference in signing a player in another position.

Comment

• GFLuNEEDit
                  Senior Zoner
                  • Oct 2006

#2 villarial ****ING terrible cant run block cant pass block hes 35 or so devisive in locker room last year sounds like a POS teamate and cant play!!!
                  I wont live long enough to understand where people come up with this stuff.
                  Why do people talk out of thier *** ?
                  How could you possibly know if this player is devisive or not short of him doing something in public ?

#4 ALL WHITE D LINE EXCEPT SCHOBEL these guys suck kelsey speed rushes every so often but cant play anderson has the same skill i have as a DT NONE kyle williams is a nobody and is useless. god knows why we resigned denney
                  What is this all white reference all about ?

BTW IM WHITE so its not anti white!!!!! LOL
                  Who knows what it is . It's even stranger coming from someone who is white though.
                  There's a lot brain damage on this forum.

Do black people have, 'super powers' that Im not aware of? Just kidding, Im aware that black people have super powers
                  What super powers are those ?

Comment

• djjimkelly
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by GFLuNEEDit
                    I wont live long enough to understand where people come up with this stuff.
                    Why do people talk out of thier *** ?
                    How could you possibly know if this player is devisive or not short of him doing something in public ?

What is this all white reference all about ?

Who knows what it is . It's even stranger coming from someone who is white though.
                    There's a lot brain damage on this forum.

What super powers are those ?

VILLARIAL CAME OUT AFTER THE GAME VS BENGALS LAST YEAR AND SAID THIS IS HOMOBUMS TEAM BUT I MADE THIS UP> AND SO DID JERRY SULLIVAN OF THEW BUFFALO NEWS WHEN HE WROTE ABOUT IT LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Thurmal
                      • Oct 2005

Our white defensive linemen are the only players who sack the QB. Anderson is worthless, though.
                      "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

Working...
                      X