• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Jason Peters

I watched yesterdays game with about 50 Pats fan and while we were embarassed the Pats fans did give loads of respect for Peters he was single handedly destroying Ty Warren and the right side of that Patriots defense. The kid does put it all out there...
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Jason Peters

Peters is the guy to build that O-line around...Merz's play yesterday made me think he's gonna be one of those building blocks
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
      Peters is the guy to build that O-line around...Merz's play yesterday made me think he's gonna be one of those building blocks
      I honestly didn't watch Merz but Peters was unbelieveably good. When JP got blind sided it was because Villareal had missed his assignment. Peters was the only player that showed up yesterday.

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
        I know. Merz impressed me. It was our veterans at LT and RG that sucked ass.

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

Peters was very good.. and he's the only totally consistent linemen we have right now.

I'd really like to see him go to the left side next year.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

I can see Peters at LG and Merz at RG. I'd like to have a look at Butler or Pennington at RT

We draft a college LT in the 1st. Take your pick

Joe Thomas
            Levi Brown
            Sam Baker
            Jake Long
            Doug Free

apart from Brown, these guys can't play guard. But Peters can and a Long-Peters left hand side will be there in 10years time

Comment

• Billsrock4life
              • Nov 2005

hes the only one on the line that blocks well consitently.....and robert royal blocked pretty good as well

Comment

• Mudflap1
                Next Question!
                • Nov 2004

Merz played well.

Jon

Comment

Working...
                X