X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Mistakes by McGee lead to benching

Cornerback Terrence McGee was asked two weeks ago if he felt his level of performance had dropped this season.
    "I've dropped down a couple levels," he answered. "I'm not playing with the consistency I would like to play." McGee won't get an argument from the Buffalo Bills' coaching staff as defensive coordinator Perry Fewell benched the fourth-year veteran in the third quarter of Sunday's 28-6 loss to the New England Patriots. ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Elminster
    #1 Kelsay Fan
    • Oct 2006

Re: Mistakes by McGee lead to benching

Good...he needs it. Not only did he get burned by Roy Williams....he got served by....well....whoever the hell the Patsie's number 2 is...
    Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

SIGN CLEMENTS NOW.

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
        SIGN CLEMENTS NOW.
        Do you even watch the Bills? clements SUCKS.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
          Do you even watch the Bills? clements SUCKS.
          And McGee sucks more.

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

And McGee sucks more.
            And clements wants to be the highest paid CB in the NFL. No, time to move on.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

I can't help thinking that a part of their play is due to 2 rookie safeties. The FS is known as the QB of the secondary....responsible for helping align the coverage...at least in most systems...Simpson's shown some signs in some areas so far...but his lack of experience is hurting the entire secondary
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

SIGN CLEMENTS NOW.
                Gotta go with ICE on this one.

McGee's not good enough to be a #1 corner, but if you think overpaying Clements (and in the process limiting this team's ability to get players at other positions) is the solution, you're kidding yourself. Clements might be slightly better than McGee but he wants Champ Bailey money and he's not worth it.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                  I can't help thinking that a part of their play is due to 2 rookie safeties. The FS is known as the QB of the secondary....responsible for helping align the coverage...at least in most systems...Simpson's shown some signs in some areas so far...but his lack of experience is hurting the entire secondary
                  can we please stop making excuses for guys who aren't performing?

McGee even admitted in the article that he's been playing poorly.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    can we please stop making excuses for guys who aren't performing?

McGee even admitted in the article that he's been playing poorly.
                    read my post...I said PART

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Originally posted by The_Philster
                      Agreed, Phil. I doubt McGee would all of a sudden forget how to play. This guy used to be a really promising cornerback. Hopefully T-Mc rebounds.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

I am regretting big time, the fact that I bought his jersey. I really wanted to see more from him.
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

If Clements signs he wants Champ Bailey money which is $9m a season.

Who wants to pay Clements $9m a season. He is already on $7.2m.

We do not re-sign him as he is not worth than at most $3.5m a season

Comment

Working...
                          X