PDA

View Full Version : Boyfriends! We offer you amnesty!

Patrick76777
10-23-2006, 07:57 AM
Listen, we’re all Bills fans here. This is difficult for each and every one of us.

I’ve been wrong 1000 times when trying to predict football. I’ve also been right 1000 times. You just never know. That’s why I vow to never rub it in to a JP fan when they finally see the light. I only welcome you guys with open arms.

This guy is currently, the worst starting QB in the NFL. He can’t hold onto the ball. He makes terrible decisions. He lets the play clock run down at least once a game, He’s started 15 NFL games, equivalent to almost an entire season, and yet, he has still not “Got It”!

At this point, he’s gotten more chances that most QB’s can every dream of getting. And this is from a guy projected to go as a late 1st rounder/early 2nd rounder. Hardly a can’t miss talent. It’s not like this guy was a first overall pick!

We can’t hitch our wagons to this guy. We already know what Holcomb can do. Let’s give the ball to Nall. He’ll have 2 weeks to prepare, he’ll get a home game to start, against a beatable opponent and his former team. Let’s give Nall 4 or 5 games and see what he’s got.

The_Philster
10-23-2006, 08:04 AM
Kinda hard to take you seriously when you start off with name-calling, Patrick. Grow up, already

ICE74129
10-23-2006, 08:05 AM
Kinda hard to take you seriously when you start off with name-calling, Patrick. Grow up, alreadyYeah no joke.

Inetpub
10-23-2006, 08:07 AM
Everyone knows I am not a Losman fan. But Im more of a hater of idiot posts than anything. This has been said a million times and to rub it in is worse. For once I'll agree with Philster and Ice.

Grow up buddy.

Patrick76777
10-23-2006, 08:13 AM
Kinda hard to take you seriously when you start off with name-calling, Patrick. Grow up, already

That's just the name of the JP fans. I think it's a good name.

ICE74129
10-23-2006, 08:15 AM
That's just the name of the JP fans. I think it's a good name.JP fans are Bills fans, So does that mean you are a boyfriend too?

The_Philster
10-23-2006, 08:15 AM
It's immature name-calling and you know it. You think it's a good name because you like pushing buttons and making personal attacks....grow up or take it elsewhere. The childishness has to stop

The_Philster
10-23-2006, 08:16 AM
JP fans are Bills fans, So does that mean you are a boyfriend too?
He wants to see Bills players injured...hardly the mark of a Bills fan

TacklingDummy
10-23-2006, 08:16 AM

I've seen...

nuthuggers
boot lickers
boyfriends

I'd like to think that for the most part they are Bills fans.

ICE74129
10-23-2006, 08:17 AM
He wants to see Bills players injured...hardly the mark of a Bills fanThats right I remember now.

Night Train
Nall cannot take snaps anymore.

The clipboard he's been holding for 6 years gave his hands arthritis, which is common among 3rd string wannabe's who injure themselves taking 2 steps out of the pocket in training camp.

I'll make a donation to the Arthritis foundation in his name during the bye week.

Meanwhile, I'll look at the Draft sites for actual sober long term answers if JP continues to regress the rest of this season and is cut during the winter.

The_Philster
I've seen...

nuthuggers
boot lickers
boyfriends

and using any of the three of those should garner a person warning points, IMO

Patrick76777
10-23-2006, 08:18 AM
I've seen...

nuthuggers
boot lickers
boyfriends

They're totally Bills fans, but they're putting 1 player above the rest of the team. That could be harmful.

TacklingDummy
10-23-2006, 08:19 AM
Thats right I remember now.

Dude, you also said "good" in the game day thread when someone said Ben got injuried.

The_Philster
10-23-2006, 08:20 AM
They're totally Bills fans, but they're putting 1 player above the rest of the team. That could be harmful.I'll give you credit on one thing...you're great at http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/11-1148260547.gif . No one is putting JP ahead of the team...you're just looking to make enemies and start trouble.

The_Philster
10-23-2006, 08:21 AM
Dude, you also said "good" in the game day thread when someone said Ben got injuried.
while saying that it's good for any player to get injured is sickening, Ben doesn't play for the Bills...JP does. Any Bills fan with a lick of common sense wants 61 healthy guys on the team....including the practice squad

ICE74129
10-23-2006, 08:23 AM
Dude, you also said "good" in the game day thread when someone said Ben got injuried.Yes. To root for injury to your own teams players is inexcusable.

So what I said good when Ben went down. I can't stand the jerk. Big deal, he isn't a Bill.

Patrick76777
10-23-2006, 08:25 AM
while saying that it's good for any player to get injured is sickening, Ben doesn't play for the Bills...JP does. Any Bills fan with a lick of common sense wants 61 healthy guys on the team....including the practice squad

I was hoping yesterday.

Hopefully the coaches will do me a big favor and just bench the guy this week. They the point will be moot.

TacklingDummy
10-23-2006, 08:28 AM
So what I said good when Ben went down. I can't stand the jerk. Big deal, he isn't a Bill.

Ahhh ok, then I say "good" about adrian peterson getting injuried. :respect:

Dr. Lecter
10-23-2006, 08:57 AM
Well, this thread went into the crapper really quickly.

The_Philster
10-23-2006, 08:58 AM
Well, this thread went into the crapper really quickly.
with the very first word posted ;) That's gotta be some kinda record

ICE74129
10-23-2006, 08:59 AM
Ahhh ok, then I say "good" about adrian peterson getting injuried. :respect:And?

ICE74129
10-23-2006, 08:59 AM
with the very first word posted ;) That's gotta be some kinda recordYeah no joke

Meathead
10-23-2006, 12:11 PM
i agree with the ignorant nuthugging bootlicker boyfriend sluts

Ron Burgundy
10-23-2006, 12:21 PM
i agree with the ignorant nuthugging bootlicker boyfriend sluts

You would.

GFLuNEEDit
10-23-2006, 02:09 PM
You have my vote for the best post so far.

The "Boyfriends! We offer you amnesty!" line is F****** hilarious

PECKERWOOD
10-23-2006, 02:16 PM
Some of these JP bashers remind me of fat kids on playgrounds. :baby:

GFLuNEEDit
10-23-2006, 11:38 PM
Wow that really cuts man.

PECKERWOOD
10-23-2006, 11:40 PM
Wow that really cuts man.
What a troll? We must catch the culprit!

http://www.hclib.org/pub/images/Inspector%20and%20Magnifying%20Glass.jpg

SABURZFAN
10-23-2006, 11:55 PM
I've seen...

nuthuggers
boot lickers
boyfriends

don't forget Bun Huggers and buttlickers. :up:

SABURZFAN
10-23-2006, 11:55 PM
Some of these JP bashers remind me of fat kids on playgrounds. :baby:

i hate fat kids. :mad:

Dont drink the water
10-24-2006, 08:00 AM
Listen, we’re all Bills fans here. This is difficult for each and every one of us.

I’ve been wrong 1000 times when trying to predict football. I’ve also been right 1000 times. You just never know. That’s why I vow to never rub it in to a JP fan when they finally see the light. I only welcome you guys with open arms.

Amnesty? For the Amigos and their like who would attack anyone who did not agree with them? That soounds like the deal they made in Iraq for those who were shooting at our troops.

justasportsfan
10-24-2006, 10:38 AM

This guy is currently, the worst starting QB in the NFL. He can’t hold onto the ball. He makes terrible decisions. He lets the play clock run down at least once a game, He’s started 15 NFL games, equivalent to almost an entire season, and yet, he has still not “Got It”!

At this point, he’s gotten more chances that most QB’s can every dream of getting. And this is from a guy projected to go as a late 1st rounder/early 2nd rounder. Hardly a can’t miss talent. It’s not like this guy was a first overall pick!

We can’t hitch our wagons to this guy. We already know what Holcomb can do. Let’s give the ball to Nall. He’ll have 2 weeks to prepare, he’ll get a home game to start, against a beatable opponent and his former team. Let’s give Nall 4 or 5 games and see what he’s got.stupid post.

GFLuNEEDit
10-24-2006, 10:41 AM
Amnesty? For the Amigos and their like who would attack anyone who did not agree with them? That soounds like the deal they made in Iraq for those who were shooting at our troops.

Yes it does , but its funnier than hell.

scott51
10-24-2006, 10:45 AM
What good is benching JP Losman going to do? Holcomb and Nall are not the future of this teamm, while that is exactly what JP is being called at One Bills Drive. Why not let him start the rest of the year and see what happens? We are 2-5, if he totally bombs, at least we have a good draft pick! On the other hand, he may finally turn it around and prove the nay-sayers wrong!

Valerie
10-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Why do you call JP supporters "boyfriends", Patrick? Is there a rumor that he's gay?

Dont drink the water
10-24-2006, 10:51 AM
Why do you call JP supporters "boyfriends", Patrick? Is there a rumor that he's gay?

Boyfriend as "Love JP" - lame but totally Patrick.

Patrick76777
10-24-2006, 11:01 AM

Because, to me at least, his supporters seem to put his development ahead of the whole team. And the biggest supporters support him so much that it seems to me like they have a personal relationship with him.

TacklingDummy
10-24-2006, 11:09 AM
No amnesty.

Valerie
10-24-2006, 11:32 AM
Thanks, Don't Drink the Water and Patrick. Yeah, he definitely sucks, but then so do half the quarterbacks in the NFL.

Jan Reimers
10-24-2006, 12:04 PM
This guy is currently, the worst starting QB in the NFL.
I think that you have forgotten Jake Plummer, Aaron Brooks/Andrew Walter, Drew Bledsoe/Tony Romo, Kerry Collins/Vince Young, Chris Simms/Bruce Gradkowski, Charlie Frye, Matt Leinhart, and Daunte Culpepper/ Joey Harrington.

Each has a lower QB rating than JP, or their team has a worse record, or - in some cases - both.

Patrick76777
10-24-2006, 01:33 PM
I think that you have forgotten Jake Plummer, Aaron Brooks/Andrew Walter, Drew Bledsoe/Tony Romo, Kerry Collins/Vince Young, Chris Simms/Bruce Gradkowski, Charlie Frye, Matt Leinhart, and Daunte Culpepper/ Joey Harrington.

Each has a lower QB rating than JP, or their team has a worse record, or - in some cases - both.

I would take each one of those guys except Walter over Losman.

The_Philster
10-24-2006, 02:37 PM
Because, to me at least, his supporters seem to put his development ahead of the whole team. And the biggest supporters support him so much that it seems to me like they have a personal relationship with him.
That's what happens when you don't read posts and instead shoot your mouth off without thinking

Jan Reimers
10-24-2006, 02:53 PM
I would take each one of those guys except Walter over Losman.
Well, the potential for future success of guys like Collins, Brooks, Bledsoe and Culpepper, and the proven record of success for Plummer, Harrington and Simms IS hard to ignore.

And we all know - because of our talent for player evaluation - that Frye, Romo, Gradkowski, Leinhart and Young will all be immeasurably better than JP. It's a given.

But seriously, why is every has-been, mediocrity, journeyman, and unknown QB on every other team automatically better than JP?

Right now, based on what I've seen, I wouldn't take ANY of these guys over JP.

Patrick76777
10-24-2006, 02:54 PM
That's what happens when you don't read posts and instead shoot your mouth off without thinking

Phil, you're so aggressive towards me! It kinda hurts my feelings!

The_Philster
10-24-2006, 02:56 PM
Phil, you're so aggressive towards me! It kinda hurts my feelings!
maybe you should think before posting then...stop making unfounded accusations

Patrick76777
10-24-2006, 02:58 PM
maybe you should think before posting then...stop making unfounded accusations

I didn't point any fingers directly. I just threw Boyfriends out there. I don't recall ever specifically calling you a JP Boyfriend.

So much anger out of you lately.

The_Philster
10-24-2006, 03:05 PM
I didn't point any fingers directly. I just threw Boyfriends out there. I don't recall ever specifically calling you a JP Boyfriend.You didn't need to point fingers..most everyone is innocent of the charge you throw out...putting JP before the team. It's not like we have anyone better on the roster. I know Nall is a question mark on that...but the fact that Green Bay had him on the roster and still drafted a QB doesn't say much for him.

So much anger out of you lately.

an influx of trolls on the boards lately
Bills are losing
Just found out the other day that the co-captain of the Jills Ambassador Squad had to quit..doc's orders :(On the plus side

Ordered my Bandits seasons and got exactly the seats I wanted :up:
I'm 90% certain that the Jills won the NFL Cheerleader Playoffs competition :D

Jan Reimers
10-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Back to JP, I think he gives us a chance to have a really special QB, and that's why I'm for giving him every chance. He's not some weak armed, slow, game manager type, but a guy with the potential to be Brett Favre. Right now, it looks like he may never develop the poise and understanding of the game, and may very well turn out to be a bust.

But because of his potential - and because we're not going anywhere, anyway - I'm willing to give him 9 more games to see if he can match the mental side to his physical abilities.

Bling
10-24-2006, 03:16 PM

Take off the glasses. Only Brooks and Romo are worse than Losman.

Plummer has led Denver to actual playoffs. Bledsoe was 9-7 with Buffalo. Losman was what? Culpepper had one of the greatest seasons ever in 04. Gradkowski is showing real potential, and Simms actually put his team in the playoffs. Leinart has shown more in the limited games than Losman has in his 3rd year.

Get real. Losman blows.

Patrick76777
10-24-2006, 03:18 PM

Plummer has led Denver to actual playoffs. Bledsoe was 9-7 with Buffalo. Losman was what? Culpepper had one of the greatest seasons ever in 04. Gradkowski is showing real potential, and Simms actually put his team in the playoffs. Leinart has shown more in the limited games than Losman has in his 3rd year.

Get real. Losman blows.

I think you're being too harsh on Romo after one game. I'd take him over JP too.

Dr. Lecter
10-24-2006, 03:40 PM
Favre is horrible this year too. Culpepper is terrible right now.

JP is far from the worse.

GFLuNEEDit
10-24-2006, 04:10 PM

Its not just you that sees it.

Its scary. I could understand it if it was coming from teenage girls , but guys?

And the more this Losman f's up the more hostile they get in crushing opinion. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Jan Reimers
10-24-2006, 04:12 PM

Get real. Losman blows.

I'm sorry that my post wasn't clear, but I'm talking about now, and the future. I don't care what the injured and infirm Culpepper did in 04, what Bledsoe did in the past, or what Plummer or Simms did with far superior talent.

Not only wouldn't I take the QBs previously listed over JP, I wouldn't take - because of age, injury, limited upside or lack of talent - Favre, Huard, Green, McNair, Smith, Brunell, Kitna, Vick, Pennington, Leftwich, B. Johnson, or Grossman.

As a Dolphin fan, I guess you have to be content with the likes of Culpepper and Harrington, after the stellar work of Fiedler, Feeley and Frerotte. Some of us actually aspire to QBs with potential, even though it may take some time to develop.

TacklingDummy
Oh great, we are having a debate on who's the best worst QB in the NFL. lol

The_Philster
Only thing that gets crushed is personal attacks and lies..:::

GFLuNEEDit
10-24-2006, 04:18 PM
The real curious part is that you can criticize other players and it doesnt pressed that little button they have for JP.

(I used JP for the first time I figured they prefer that they like having a little nickname for Losman)

It gets stranger by the day.

PECKERWOOD
10-24-2006, 04:21 PM

Get real. Losman blows.
You see what having a good team around you can do? You act like Simms lead his team to the playoffs. It was more like their DEFENSE, lead TB to the playoffs. #1 ranked defense 7/10 years, ring a bell? Hello???? Bledsoe was 9-7 at Buffalo, and since then we have lost a lot of key figures. Oh yeah, wasnt our defense ranked #2 that year? Yeah, Leinart has shown potential. What's his record as a starting QB again? Oh well.. Oh yeah, look at big bad Culpepper, what has he done since losing Randy Moss? Oh yeah, nothing. The same thing goes for Plummer, one of the best OL's in the league, in which any RB can average almost 5 yards per carry. Its ridiculous, theres no comparison. Our team just sucks right now.

MikeInRoch
10-24-2006, 04:28 PM

Get real. Losman blows.

How you could possible put Culpepper ahead of Losman shows just how thick the teal-colored glasses are that you are wearing.

Bling
10-24-2006, 06:36 PM
I'm sorry that my post wasn't clear, but I'm talking about now, and the future. I don't care what the injured and infirm Culpepper did in 04, what Bledsoe did in the past, or what Plummer or Simms did with far superior talent.

Not only wouldn't I take the QBs previously listed over JP, I wouldn't take - because of age, injury, limited upside or lack of talent - Favre, Huard, Green, McNair, Smith, Brunell, Kitna, Vick, Pennington, Leftwich, B. Johnson, or Grossman.

As a Dolphin fan, I guess you have to be content with the likes of Culpepper and Harrington, after the stellar work of Fiedler, Feeley and Frerotte. Some of us actually aspire to QBs with potential, even though it may take some time to develop.

So you don't want to talk about the past... but still you bring up Pennigton, Grossman, Leftwich as people you wouldn't want because of past injuries? Right...

Daunte Culpepper is basically a rookie again, you can't judge him based on 4 games, he's got so much potential you just watch, if he had an O-Line... any other excuses the boyfriends want to get thrown right back in their face? Do you realize how pathetic you guys are?

Bling
10-24-2006, 06:38 PM
How you could possible put Culpepper ahead of Losman shows just how thick the teal-colored glasses are that you are wearing.

LMAO! You guys talk "potential", "I see Brett Favre". Well Daunte Culpepper had as good a season as Peyton Manning in 04. There's potential there too? Or does that only apply when it helps you...

Culpepper injured always is a better QB than Losman. Ask Patrick, ask any person that covers football, ask anyone outside of Buffalo.

Devin
10-24-2006, 06:41 PM
Clearly.

Dr. Lecter
10-24-2006, 07:00 PM
Bling he is not better if he moves as well as my grandmother.

The Dolphins have a better defense and as good talent on offense as teh Bills do. Culpepper could do nothign against them. That is why Harrington is in there now. When the knee is 100%, Duante is better. If it is not, he is not.

G. Host
10-24-2006, 07:25 PM
Your grandmother must be in decent shape.

The Dolphins have a better defense and as good talent on offense as teh Bills do. Culpepper could do nothign against them. That is why Harrington is in there now. When the knee is 100%, Duante is better. If it is not, he is not.

Exactly. Right now Culpepper is so bad he is worse than JP. When he is healthy and has the right offense for him he is in the top 10 or at least he was. For as long as Mularkey is there it will never be the right offense and his offense requires just the right combination of players and leash.

Dozerdog
10-24-2006, 09:17 PM

Mine too. And she's dead.

MikeInRoch
10-24-2006, 09:47 PM
LMAO! You guys talk "potential", "I see Brett Favre". Well Daunte Culpepper had as good a season as Peyton Manning in 04. There's potential there too? Or does that only apply when it helps you...

Culpepper injured always is a better QB than Losman. Ask Patrick, ask any person that covers football, ask anyone outside of Buffalo.

Culpepper 2006: 1-3 record 60.4 comp pct, 2 TD, 3 Int, 77.0 rating, and BENCHED by his team.

JP 2006: 61.9 comp pct, 2-5 record, 6 TD, 6 Int, 78.9 rating.

Answer: JP > Culpepper.

PECKERWOOD
10-24-2006, 10:14 PM
So you don't want to talk about the past... but still you bring up Pennigton, Grossman, Leftwich as people you wouldn't want because of past injuries? Right...

Daunte Culpepper is basically a rookie again, you can't judge him based on 4 games, he's got so much potential you just watch, if he had an O-Line... any other excuses the boyfriends want to get thrown right back in their face? Do you realize how pathetic you guys are? Culpepper does have a lot of potential, just like JP does. I can see the similarity there. Lets face it, QB issues like these are all too common. Our situation is the same, stalemate.

PECKERWOOD
10-24-2006, 10:18 PM
JP and Culpepper have so many ?'s each. Both have a lot of upside and can be really good football players. Culpepper has a couple things he needs to prove in addition to his already long list of things to prove. One thing he never proved is, Can he be successful without Randy? And you can tell not having Randy really bothers his game play.

Bling
10-25-2006, 02:55 PM
Culpepper 2006: 1-3 record 60.4 comp pct, 2 TD, 3 Int, 77.0 rating, and BENCHED by his team.

JP 2006: 61.9 comp pct, 2-5 record, 6 TD, 6 Int, 78.9 rating.

Answer: JP > Culpepper.

Benched? Is that so?

Want to throw out another stat you forgot?
188 yd/game JP Losman
233 yd/game Daunte Culpepper

Half a TD.

Looks to me like an injured Daunte Culpepper is about as good as a healthy JP Losman. Not encouraging to me. Unless 1.9 ratings, 1.5 comp pct, and 1 more win encourages you, it's time to admit that an injured Daunte Culpepper is about as good as a healthy JP Losman.

Now would you seriously take a healthy JP Losman over a Daunte Culpepper? Don't kid yourself. Not even the biggest Bills homer would say that.

Bling
10-25-2006, 02:58 PM

A better defense?

Dolphins 20.7 pts/g
Bills 21.9 pts/g

1.2 pts a game isn't even half a kick. :D

But you're right, Daunte is a nothing right now. When healthy though, I don't see how anyone can take Losman over him.

kernowboy
10-25-2006, 03:03 PM
Benched? Is that so?

Want to throw out another stat you forgot?
188 yd/game JP Losman
233 yd/game Daunte Culpepper

Half a TD.

Looks to me like an injured Daunte Culpepper is about as good as a healthy JP Losman. Not encouraging to me. Unless 1.9 ratings, 1.5 comp pct, and 1 more win encourages you, it's time to admit that an injured Daunte Culpepper is about as good as a healthy JP Losman.

Now would you seriously take a healthy JP Losman over a Daunte Culpepper? Don't kid yourself. Not even the biggest Bills homer would say that.

Culpeppers stats came from 4 games
Losmans come from 7 games

Can you tell me what Culpeppers stats from those 3 missed games are? No, of course he hasn't played so we don't know if one of those games would have dented his stats or boosted them

So its not a relevant comparion. You are try to extrapilate information with no evidence that that curve would continue. Have you factored in the records of the opponents he would've played in, guessed his stats and rating and added them into the equation?

GFLuNEEDit
10-25-2006, 04:50 PM

well you talk potential when that's all you are left with....hope...they hope Losman will be a QB

as far as culpepper goes he might end up being the worst free agent signing ever.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->