PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who have never watched the show.

Patrick76777
02-27-2003, 09:13 AM
For the past few seasons, right in the middle of everything, the tribes were thrown for a loop. What they did was reconfigured the tribes. For example, one year they had the members stand on stones that were scattered around the ground. Under the stones were buffs of two different colors. That determined which tribe they were now on.

My point, I wouldn’t put it past log to do something similar. And if he’s going to do it, he’ll do it soon.

clumping platelets
02-27-2003, 09:26 AM
By posting this.........you just gave him the idea!

Valerie
02-27-2003, 09:36 AM
Good point, Patrick! I think part of our problem is we're not a unified team. IMHO, Typ0 ripped the team apart by bad mouthing me the first day and a half. We can't go into challenges when we're tearing each other apart. We're not a strong, unified team. I think the reason the *****es are winning is because they are. Mistakes are going to be made and peoples' schedules are going to vary. That's natural and something we can work with. When our own teammates are running around bad mouthing people, that just brings hate and animosity into the mix and we CANNOT over come that.

If we want to win challenges from here on out we have to be a UNIFIED team! PERIOD!

Shiny Chicken
02-27-2003, 09:47 AM
I disagree with you Jaded. I think we are much stronger than they are. One person brought us down this challenge... and we all know who that is.

Typo did not drive this team apart.

He did not start an alliance early in the game that included the two weakest players on the team. Typo, and others felt the weak should not be protected so the stronger can be voted off. People aren't just going cow along, knowing they're going to be voted off simply because they're not part of preset group... they have to fight back, and they will. Don't blame Typo.

And Jaded, I'm not blaming you... this isn't of your design. I think Typo doesn't believe that anymore either. Look at how he's hailed you as our strongest player.

Our team IS stronger. If it weren't for one player, who will hopefully be gone, we would have won easily.

Stop trying to manipulate the game, Patrick.

Patrick76777
02-27-2003, 09:51 AM
What's that supposed to mean?

Patrick76777
02-27-2003, 09:52 AM
I'm just trying to keep us aware. Like I said before, I've watched EVERY single episode of the show and They've done the switch for the past 4 seasons. It's something we need to watch for.

Valerie
02-27-2003, 09:54 AM
I really don't think we're a strong team at all, Chicken. And I don't trust Typ0 at all. I didn't like or appreciate his comments towards me in the beginning when I've done NOTHING but help this team. Frankly out of ALL OF US, I think I've gone above and beyond the call! Yeah, he praised me yesterday but that doesn't repair the damage he's done.

Valerie
02-27-2003, 10:00 AM
MyBills was an OBVIOUS choice to vote off first. She just had MAJOR surgery and she knew people in that fire in Rhode Island. Her plate is BEYOND full with REAL LIFE things and this game isn't and shouldn't be a priority for her. THAT'S why I voted for her! It was REASONABLE and JUSTIFIED!

I voted for Typ0 yesterday because I think HE'S the one manipulating this team and ripping us apart. And frankly, I think his attacks on my were unfair and I was pissed!

I'm a fair player and I'm playing in the BEST INTEREST of MY TEAM! I have no f#cking clue what the rest of you are doing.

Shiny Chicken
02-27-2003, 10:15 AM
Yes, but she did not want to be voted off. She told me herself, it was a good method for distraction to play this game... she wanted to be here... she was not an obvious choice.

Typo is a strong player... he does not want you off the team either. He thought you were the ring-leader behind an alliance... I don't believe he thinks that any longer.

Patrick, you're playing games. There is no use for either of you to claim you were not part of a voting group.... the rest of the team knows you were, and knows you would have stayed that way and tried to do ebverything to keep your group together.

Let me say this... THE REST OF T HE TEAM DOES NOT HAVE AN AGREEMENT NOT TO VOTE EACHOTHER OFF!! We will vote for the weakest member at all times... whoever it is... being a part of your now dissolved group does not mark you for vote-off. The rest of the team wants the strongest to survive.

Both of you come clean now, you will not be voted off unless you are the weakest member of the team.

Patrick, if you want to save your ass... don't do it by trying to entice LOG to have some mischeif. Simply start being active in the challenges. You have completed them, yes... but I"ve seen you do very little in terms of organization and teamwork. All you do is complete the challenges and then come on here between challenges and tyry to act all high and mighty... cut the act... none of us are falling for it.

Shiny Chicken
02-27-2003, 10:19 AM
If you don't believe me, you don't have to... but that IS the truth. I'm not going to lie to anyone. The only way this team can be truly unified is if you two come clean. Stop blaming Typo. I think you, Jaded, asre sincere that you want to work for the team... you have done that... I appreciate that... Typo appreciates that... so does Socal, PA, and CP.... we all want to work together as a team too... but we can't do that when we know there are plots going on behind our backs that will systematically eliminate us.

Patrick is simply trying to save his own ass since his little voting group is now gone. If LOG splits the teams, he thinks this is the only way he will survive. You can survive just fine Patrick, if you start contributing.

Valerie
02-27-2003, 10:27 AM
I understand that MyBills wanted a distraction, but how much help could she honestly be if this was a distraction from REAL LIFE problems? She couldn't devote the time needed to the game. It was OBVIOUS that she be the first to go. That and the fact that she was one of the people who didn't complete the challenge. Does anyone here watch Survivor? You vote the WEAK members off first because you want to go into the merger STRONG! MyBill was a WEAK member.

Patrick76777
02-27-2003, 10:48 AM
I think you’re referring to the fact that I ask people who they’re going to vote for before each vote. Maybe that was a mistake on my part. But it seems to me that everybody runs out and votes before we even get a chance to talk about it. Sometimes it’s nice to get a feel for the game. That’s the only thing that I’m guilty of. I want to know what’s going on. On the real show, everyone votes at the same time. This gives others the chance to convince and be convinced. I was just exploring my options.

As for this thread, I’m perplexed. 2 days ago we have people yelling and screaming about not knowing about the game. I just remembered the switches today and thought you guys might be interested in knowing. So I'll ask one more time, do you guys want to know about the game? If you do, I’ll share everything I can remember, if not, I’ll just forget to tell you. I was just trying to help. And don’t lecture me about playing a “game” when in effect we are PLAYING A GAME.

As for the challenges, I was off of work Monday and Tuesday and I spent 3 hours on my wives birthday at a computer raising Zonebucks. And I did a pretty damn good job of it too. Yesterday, I posted my 10 Rhymes and stayed off the main boards so as not to get any trouble. I also reported 8 ***** Rhymes. I did just as much as you yesterday. You can’t say a single thing about my participation.