PDA

View Full Version : To be totally objective on losman...

ICE74129
10-23-2006, 09:31 AM
Why hasn't it taken other QB's this long to 'get it'?

Bad team, Yeah one of the worst we have ever fielded. Marv failed to address the OL except with castoffs and low round picks. I know for FACT this OL sucks, but it can only be so much of an excuse.

Good QB's by now have picked up how to check off. This is a HIGH SCHOOL thing, let alone a pro thing. Bad line, fine look at the defense and audible. If when you hit your back foot you feel heat, run.

JP to me is lacking in the mental part of the game. Not the physical and definately not the heart or attitude dept. No one here can question his desire to be good nor his heart for the game. The problem is, 'Rudy' doesn't cut it in the NFL.

I watch him when he talks and he just doesn't seem to have it when you look at the kids eyes. I am not getting that 'Presence' that a confident QB, a leader, should have.

Philip Rivers has sat for 2 years with less game time and has a better mental grasp. Better team around him, Yes. But the kid just gets it better. Same with Eli. Needless to say I leave rothlesburger off because of the great team around him but he still for the most part has made good decisions.

I have also seen better decision making overall (yeah he sucked yesterday) from Lionert and even Vince young.

I am just at the point I look at JP and don't see it.

Philagape
10-23-2006, 09:38 AM
STFU about the god damn QB already. NO QB is going to succeed with this **** of a team around him. Last I checked he can't block for himself and he sure as hell doesn't play defense or special teams.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=111593&page=8

EDS
10-23-2006, 09:39 AM
Welcome to reality.

Inetpub
10-23-2006, 09:39 AM
2 things Ice. Im glad your finally seeing what we see and criticizing him also. as Buffalo fans, we should ask, why arent we seeing a quality product on the field?
Secondly, you said his attitude was good? You smoking to much crack there buddy? JP has a great heart but lousy attitude. He pouts and pitter patters like a girl on the sidelines. Of all times to do it, you NEVER do it in game. Leading your team in practice and pouting is minute compared to doing that and bringing the rest of your teammates down. Remember, Body language says alot. If you see your leader pouting on the sideline, and then see him yelling at you guys to get better and do it right, you'll be like "Who the hell is speaking? It wasnt the Baby on the sidelines was it?"

ICE74129
10-23-2006, 09:44 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=111593&page=8

You can post what you want, its time for everyone to wake up. I love how this board rips you when you (after a time and have facts to form an opinion to change your stance) change your mind on something.

Patrick76777
10-23-2006, 09:46 AM
You can post what you want, its time for everyone to wake up. I love how this board rips you when you (after a time and have facts to form an opinion to change your stance) change your mind on something.

I gave you a free pass! and you bashed my post because I said Boyfriends.

Novacane
10-23-2006, 09:49 AM
You know JP sucks if ICE is jumping off his bandwagon

ICE74129
10-23-2006, 09:50 AM
You know JP sucks if ICE is jumping off his bandwagonIt never was a bandwagon, I am a BILLS fan and have tried to support the QB as much as possible.

I dont' feel this kid has it any longer. 7th start of this season with full support and he is regressing. DJ Even said he wouldn't tolerate that.

Ron Burgundy

Dude, you were fairly rabidly sticking your head up your ass until, say, yesterday.

Baby steps, y'know? Can't just pull the 180 and expect everyone to love it. :D

ICE74129
I gave you a free pass! and you bashed my post because I said Boyfriends.Do you think I give a **** about what someone who wishes injury ona BILLS player thinks?

You pretty much ruined yourself with one thread here.

Patrick76777
10-23-2006, 09:52 AM
Do you think I give a **** about what someone who wishes injury ona BILLS player thinks?

You pretty much ruined yourself with one thread here.

LMAO. You're so funny. I love it.

Just take some solace in the fact that I won't say I told you so. I even feel bad writing it there.

I will not say that.

And If they don't bench him. I still hope he gets turf toe or something.

kernowboy
10-23-2006, 09:53 AM
I think it is the sign of a good fan to support a player and the sign of a good fan to re-evaluate your position.

This site is so filled with hate, supported with the most tenuous of supporting evidence that I actually feel like posting elsewhere.

I though JP was a bit of a gamble when drafted but then I hate moving up and giving up draft picks especially as I thought Schaub made a good investment.

I have been happy to support him as the starter and was incredulous when Mularky benched him last season.

I have been happy at his progress this year, and there has been progress, but have felt that he has lacked that certain quality to move up.

Sitting on the outside, I think it is poor form to say the guy lacks guts or heart or to question his demeanour on the sidelines. The NFL hs 32 teams with 53 players on each. How dull would it be if all QBs acted the same way. Nobody tells me how to lead or act. I do my own thing. It works for me. Everyone finds their own way.

I agree it was poor talent evaluation by Tom Modrak and hope he has learnt his lesson in the 2007 draft

But ICE74129, a good and courageous post