X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

SQUARE PEG ROUND HOLE

isnt it obvious to people that our team is all about this theory!!!!!!!

mcgee all of a sudden looks like craps becuz we are running a scheme that doesnt fit him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go back and watch any game this year and look at what they are truly asking him to do. hes a man to man cb who is being asked to cover the flat to 15 yards not a good fit

losman is asked to make a 7 step drop on almost every pass play. hes getting pressure by the 5th or 6th step on half our pass plays.

no one is looking at the game within the game.

we have a midget MLB and put smallish dlineman is front of him and expect him to make plays.

THIS TEAM SO DOESNT FIT OUR SCHEME NOW WHETHER THE PLAYERS ARE TRULY THE ISSUE OR COACHES ARE MORONS I CANT 100 % say i just know they dont match each other.

our defense is based on the premise that a 4 man rush will get there but it rarely does so dbs have to over cover on half the pass plays our opps run.
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: SQUARE PEG ROUND HOLE

Im starting to think our defensive scheme sucks too.... Dan Dorkdorf said it good Sunday, we're supposed to be small and quick on defense, but right now we're just small.

The low-point of this defense to me on Sunday came when I saw Aaron Schobel trying to watch Ben Watson man to man.. that was COMICAL.

Back when had a two defense it was because we were strong in the middle and you never know where our blitzes were coming from.

Has Donte Whitner blitzed ONCE this season?

As far the offense, this offense should be more simple to run that last year's, so I refuse to give Losman any kind of pass for that. It's more conservative and straight foward, which play exactly into the bumbling idiot's weaknesses.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Re: SQUARE PEG ROUND HOLE

Originally posted by patmoran2006
      Has Donte Whitner blitzed ONCE this season?
      actually he did once- I think it was on the same play where Schobel was on Watson.

But, he mistimed it. He ran up too early and had to take two steps back- Brady audibled and Whitner was easily blocked.

The low point of the D for me was on the first touchdown run- the Bills had 8 or 9 in the box, both Spikes and Whitner cheated right towards the point of attack before the snap and we STILL got completely bowled over.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
      X