PDA

View Full Version : QB differences - Losman Brady

Inetpub
10-23-2006, 12:06 PM
I have to say yesterdays game sucked. I dont like the Pats anymore than most of you guys here but Brady is such a good calm QB. When pressured, he'll make you pay with a nice throw(ala Doug Gabriel TD). Its not only that, but before we get to him, hes already in the motion of having figured out who and where he wants to put the ball.

JP is reverse. Pressure on JP causes him to make errors and rush his plays}(That dropped snap was horrific! The fumble wasnt fully his fault but he could atleast hold on to the ball. Most QBs do that if they are being sacked). Its like a panic attack on him. Im not sure statistically how many rushes or hurries we had on Brady but our D wasnt overmatched yesterday. We did manage 3 QB sacks. I think Brady has only been sacked 8 times in the year and 6 of them were by us. But each time, he came back and responded well. Leading his team to the victory. Yet this wasnt even remotely close to his best game.

JP on the otherhand I see lowering his head in shame after a 14-3 deficit and giving up already. 10-12 passing in the first half. 6-13 in the second half. When we need him.

LtBillsFan66
10-23-2006, 12:08 PM
JP is dumb with no leadership ability.
Brady is smart with leadership ability.

Inetpub
10-23-2006, 12:11 PM
JP is dumb with no leadership ability.
Brady is smart with leadership ability.
Come on, thats rather harsh. Please refrain to using the technical terms that he is on a "Learning Curve" and he currently "Isnt the QB we need him to be yet"

LOL.

G. Host
10-23-2006, 04:04 PM
It is very easy to make a comparision with one of the worst QBs in the league and the best. Make it a tougher test.

X-Era
10-23-2006, 04:08 PM
It is very easy to make a comparision with one of the worst QBs in the league and the best. Make it a tougher test.

Wow, theres lots of details and information in that thought, thanks for that wonderful post.

Moving on.